[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I cop high quality basics? Like, the most dope plain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: 1448956618674.jpg (385KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1448956618674.jpg
385KB, 1000x667px
Where can I cop high quality basics? Like, the most dope plain white t-shirts you can buy. Cheaper is better but I'll take what I can get
>>
And on the subject: what makes one plain white t-shirt better than another? Why is Comme Des Garcons Play in such high demand, but you can get a pack of plain cotton t-shirts for $10? Is it just the brand or is there like structure differences or something?
>>
>high quality basics
dont do this to yourself

sure, /fa/ may try their damndest to convince you it's cool

but ultimately its just a complete and utter waste of time
>>
>>10772582
This..almost all the time
>>
everlane tees are solid
>>
uniqlo
>>
>>10772582
nah bro $400 for stan smith knockoffs doesn't make me a fashion victim at all
>>
>>10772582
what this guy says
don't fall for it
just cop a bunch of tees from uniqlo o walmart, fruit of the loom tees are hella good
>>
>>10772708
>everlane shilling

this should be bannable
>>
>>10772717
On that same not then, would you wear fake bape?
I saw that UNHS makes high quality replicas at like 20% of the price and are indistinguishable from the legitimate bape sharks, but it just seems so wrong to buy them over the real thing
>>
>>10772727
aside from the shilling, is everlane shitty or what?
>>
>>10772728
>indistinguishable from the legitimate bape sharks
The replicas and the "originals" are both made in the same factory in China anyway. The people who are anti-replica are giant shills.
>>
>>10772573
Won Hundred makes great basics
>>
File: rlsDcLD.jpg (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
rlsDcLD.jpg
106KB, 640x1136px
>>10772744
That's exactly my thoughts as I am half keen to pick one up.
Cheers for your two cents man
>>
w2c some thick cotton t-shirt. Everywhere you look it's fucking viscose and lyocell that are about as thick as 2 ply toilet roll. Then get ruined and lose shape as soon as they get wet.

The only one I got is some shitty blank that was given away at school like 10 years ago.
>>
File: sleepingoldman.jpg (38KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingoldman.jpg
38KB, 540x438px
>>10772573
tfw no pale gf

On topic though, is everlane t-shirt quality actually good?
>>
Never pay more than maybe $7 for a cotton T that doesn't have graphics on it.

That being said, you can find some nice Egpytian or Pima cotton (both are typically soft as fuck) for around $5-7 with somewhat flattering cuts. I'll see if I can find some of the ones I have, and what they are.
>>
File: 0001_234-web-new_4.jpg (167KB, 2300x2415px) Image search: [Google]
0001_234-web-new_4.jpg
167KB, 2300x2415px
Gonna get flak for this, but I love Sunspel tees.
I only have one because yeah, they're expensive. Great cut, weight, and durability plus feels so nice and made in England if you care about that sort of thing.
>>
I have a couple of cdg shirt longsleeve tees. Durable, but I got them mostly for the somewhat slim boxy fit.

What do you consider a quality tee?
>>
>>10772573
Just get Hanes
>>
>>10773855
Kek hanes shorts are horrible, hate the ones with the pocket
>>
>>10772573
Rick honestly
Not something I wear every day but I need to have rick tee in my wardrobe at all times after getting my first
>>
both uniqlo and banana republic supima white tees are good, fit well, comfy, etc.
>>
Lol at all these bacon neck boys. Uniqlo is fine but Hanes and Fruit of the Loom won't keep their shape beyond one wash.

I've got a LVC tee that's definitely a step up from the standard stuff, but 75% of "high quality" basics are just high quality marketing. I'd like to try Merz at some point but it's out of my price range rn.
>>
AS Colour
>>
uniqlo
>>
U N I Q L O
N
I
Q
L
O

I work there and I have to say our supima cotton tees are pretty good. The quality of our dry package t-shirts are not as good but they're still ok.
>>
>>10774857
Supima Cotton Ts are the best. They're pretty fun to hold and feel out
>>
>>10773886
I second the BR tees. Hella comfy
>>
H&M plain ts are nice imo
>>
I second everlane. They're nice and p cheap 2.

all the hanes shills can fuck off because those shirts start pilling after the first wash
>>
>>10775520
if you want pilling and a bacon neck after wearing them once then yeah hm is pretty nice
>>
>>10775689
This, H&M has shit basics.
>>
>>10773863
rick anything isnt a 'basic' retard
>>
try puma for black and white tees
>>
>>10772744
>>10772728
>be high school hybeast
>by bape hoodie on ebay cause good deal
>everyone mirin muh FAPE

I'm not saying I would do it again intentionally but the average consumer doesn't even know what a bathing ape is.
>>
>>10775807
>apes not knowing what bathing is
>>
American Apparel sells great basics.
>>
fruit of the loom
local supermarket
>>
if you want cheap high quality basics go to EVERLANE.It's literally what their company is about.

https://www.everlane.com/r/364sbu
>>
Where can I get a white tee that won't show my nipples?
>>
>>10775878
>referral link

idk how to feel
>>
>>10775878
what is wrong with you rofl
>>
H & m, like 7 dollar each
>>
>>10775960

What's wrong with these?
>>
american apparel should be the limit for muh basics
>>
>>10772573
For white shirts, C O S T C O

Holy shit, if you have a costco membership those shirts are amazing, and pretty cheap. They don't use that much vanity sizing, so medium is kinda small and they also shrink with use.

They're thick enough to not show nipples and not feel like they're gonna dissolve after 5 washes, and cheap enough to replace if you get them stained too much.

Seriously, check out Costco for white shirts. Anything their Kirkland brand touches is golden (in terms of quality).
>>
W2c ones with small necks/seams that fit slim? Don't like how Uniqlo fit, acne are perfect but like people here pointed out it feels retarded to pay 70$ for a white tee. Any ideas? Slim
>>
C&A
>>
>>10775958
>>10775960
Don't listen to this retard

>>10775878
fuck off shill
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 750x1334px
Thoughts on topman, anyone have a fitpic? They have some on sale for 3£ now and such too
>>
>>10772789
wording this. i'm sick of having my nips being visible
>>
Should I cop? How do they fit, anyone have any idea about gap genreally
>>
>>10776125
Pic
>>
>>10776131
*fucks sake I hate my phone desu

Link: http://m.gap.co.uk/product.html?dn=gp000108406000&dv=0&shopid=0&pdn=gc57413&outlet=false
>>
>>10776096
>3£

jeez dude just buy and try
>>
>>10776177
Wrong color, was thinking of buying white 3-pack for 18£
>>
>>10772727
everlane shilling in general is shit
>>10775878
but referral links should really be permabannable
>>
>>10772789
bumping for an answer
>>
go to costco
kirkland
thick collar and v comfy
tross me daddy
>>
>>10776137
>>10776131
>>10776125
Those are good undershirts
>>
>>10772577
speaking of CDG Play shirts, we just got the new ones in my shop, and the quality is so fucking trash. The hoodies that came with them are $300 and god damn polyester.
>>
>>10772789
so many places, 3sixteen, velva sheen, gustin, reigning champ, wings + horns, sunspel, etc
>>
>>10776096
Really it depends on color somehow. Also they are relatively small running I guess? (I just prefer a baggier fit.) Anyway I have a few in certain colors and they are dece quality. Pretty soft with no noticeable shrinkage and they're not horribly thin. Then I have a black one that's just fucked up. It almost feels like its made of a different fabric but it was in the same section with the same tags. Idk. They're hit or miss but not bad.
>>
>>10772744

> bape
> made in china
>>
>>10772721

This.

I don't know what the availability of Fruit of the Loom is in Europe (I live in London and haven't ran into any place but I guess I could order some), but I can 100% vouch for Uniqlo basic white / black / grey tees.
>>
>>10776096

Topman is alright if you never ever put them anywhere near a dryer.
>>
I might get destroyed for this but I like zara basics' slim cut, the right level of not spending much and getting a nice cut.
>>
>>10772573
If it fits right what more is there to it? Save your money.
>>
I got a couple of Tees from Grana. They're pretty damn comfy
>>
>>10777912
What's the quality like? Might cop one
Fit good? Material?
>>
File: notavail&$ProductImage$.jpg (20KB, 345x460px) Image search: [Google]
notavail&$ProductImage$.jpg
20KB, 345x460px
How are AA's basics? (More specifically the Box Hammer tee)
>>
>>10777929
i wear their 2001 tees, really good quality for the price when they go on sale (usually 40% off)
>>
>>10777926

Fit seems to run slightly small but not enough to really bother me. Material is pretty good for the price, I got them for £10 each, quite thick and constructed well. I haven't had them long so I can't really tell you how well they'll hold up over time.
>>
>>10778026
Thanks, any pics?
>>
>all that Uniqlo shilling ITT
>>
>buy uniqlo tee
>loose around my waist and tight around my back

Uniqlo is good if you're shaped like a pear, which is why /fa/ loves them
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.