[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Christmas has passed and I have myself a little problem. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hm.png (8KB, 290x186px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
8KB, 290x186px
So Christmas has passed and I have myself a little problem. I was given a 250$ gift card to H&M and I have no idea what to do with it. I have only ever bought one pair of khaki pants from there and they ripped after a year. I'm not sure what to buy with it. If anyone has bought any H&M products and has anything positive to say about it i would love to hear some feedback to get some ideas of what to do.

> H&M / fast fashion thread
>>
what are you looking for? its not the best just mid tier
>>
just make sure you go to a large h&m that carries all of their "labels", sometimes their studio collection has interesting stuff.

i like their diveded grey soft white/black t-shirts but i'm not sure they still make them, last time i saw them was like 2014.
>>
>>10763463
bulk up on basics and flannels maybe? i mean uniqlo is a bit better but with $250 you might as well get quantity over quality
>>
>>10763468
well i guess i need a pair of black jeans but i was probably going to pick up a pair if either Levis 501s or 511s. I guess shirts may be my main concern now, i'm pretty solid on shoes, jackets/outerwear, and pants. I guess all i really am looking for is shirts and things to layer with. Maybe more accessories but all i really wear is watches and i like to stick to the few i have.
>>
>>10763490
i actually got the skinny lows and for 20 bucks they stack well and look good. Its like stretch denim
>>
>>10763490
So basics? Hm is pretty good for basics.
>>
>>10763495
i dont know, after my skinny lows ripped i dont think i ever want to buy their pants again (i also work at a levis store and i get my jeans for 30$)
>>
>>10763502
dang that blows. what did you do to it? and for 20 bucks i think the price speaks for itself. not the best quality you will find.
>>
>>10763515
Its a bit embarrassing, but when i was at uni i was in my English class last spring semester and when i went got up it just split. it was on the inside of my thigh so i dont think anyone noticed but i was out of there in a pinch.
>>
I buy all of my work clothes from H&M.

I'm a bartender at a trendy, upscale craft cocktail bar, so when I need things that look good for a low price, H&M is my go to. My clothes are getting destroyed constantly while at work, so I don't care that my $30 pants and $10 v necks are getting ruined.

Essentially, H&M is great for basics that you don't mind losing while out for a day of hiking, or basics that you're replacing in a year. Buy some shirts, maybe a hoodie or some jeans and treat them as a simple, every day piece that looks good but you won't be sad about throwing away when you lose it.
>>
>>10763552
damn, i like your perspective. I think an H&M store is at my local mall, i guess ill check out their basics and go from there.
>>
>>10763463
I bought a shirt from them once.

I realized later once I got it out into natural lighting that it was so paper-thin that you could see my chest hair through it, and any undershirt would be visible even if it was heather grey. Such a disappointment.
>>
H&M is best for basics.

I got a couple cool jackets from there, and a sweater or two.

The fits are nice. The material is definitely something you need to feel for yourself to know what you're buying.
>>
sell it on ebay.
>>
Sell or regift. Failing that, work/gym/beach clothes.
>>
They have really good socks. Not joking, I've been buying my dress socks there lately. They also had some pretty nice wintery socks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.