[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is weed effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (188KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188KB, 750x1334px
Is weed effay?
>>
No. It's for degenerates.
>>
>>10761269
Nah, people who smoke weed are chumps.
Agree with above anon too, degenerates
alcohol drinkers and tobacco smokers too
>>
>>10761276
False.
Hallucinogenics as a class of drugs facilitate creativity.
Popping pills is for swagless middle american faggots in flyover country.
Cocaine is the province of the unimaginative automatons working in finance, law, and consulting.
Research chemicals are for morons. An example of natural selection in action.
>>
90% of weed smokers are retarded. The rest 10% is cool, tho. I find cigars to be more /fa/, but both habits are dumb.
>>
>>10761308
>implying anything of what you said isn't stoner damage control
>marijuana makes you artistic

kill yourself
>>
youre all fucking retarded and stuck in the past. have any of you even smoked weed? Its widely accepted now. I smoked all through college and got a job right out of school, the majority of people I work with now do too and were all doing great. But nah, I should probably just go get drunk instead right? Cause its healthier and safer....
>>
>>10761516
A great deal of the technological innovation from the late 20th century onwards is directly attributable to high functioning stoners in the Bay Area.
I'd kill myself, but I'm having too good a time smoking weed (legally) and developing technologies 5-10 years ahead of anything you're aware of.
>>
>>10761539
>implying being ascetic isn't the true epitome of effay
>implying i haven't smoked
it and didn't like the effects
>implying being stupid for a few hours is effay
:^)
>>
>>10761539
wearing your cargo shorts at your nipples is widely accepted too
>>
>>10761269
It's fun. It's much better than smoking a cigarette.

But stoner culture is retarded as fuck, and definitely not effay.
>>
I go to a big school in the Bay Area. Pretty much everyone smokes but not everyone embraces the "stoner culture". Sharing a bowl is basically just like having a beer with friends, just kind of a normal activity.
>>
>>10761269

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Smoke weed, but keep it private. Stoner culture is fucking horrible.
>>
File: eJGgKJ2.jpg (18KB, 250x302px) Image search: [Google]
eJGgKJ2.jpg
18KB, 250x302px
smoke weed everyday
>>
>>10761269
Smoking it is like smoking cigarettes or drinking at this point.

Stoner culture is awful though
>>
Weed ruins your brain.
>>
File: 1443335332673.jpg (81KB, 857x637px) Image search: [Google]
1443335332673.jpg
81KB, 857x637px
I thought my fellow /fa/ posters knew better.
>>
>>10761276
poor little nerd. and then why nobody likes you.
>>
>>10762831
Hope this is b8m8
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x531px
>>10762858
Getting butthurt about people not liking Weed

It is for fags.
>>
File: image.png (26KB, 889x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26KB, 889x737px
>>10761308
>>
File: Annoying_Orange_Vector (1).png (29KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Annoying_Orange_Vector (1).png
29KB, 120x120px
>>10761276
>>10761516
people like this must be trolls or severely ignorant
>pic related
>>
Is casual MDMA every two months or so eff ayy?
>>
File: 3649448439891.560bd618d5c86.gif (2MB, 591x480px) Image search: [Google]
3649448439891.560bd618d5c86.gif
2MB, 591x480px
>>10761539

>not drinking and smoking
>yup
>>
>>10762919
>doing a poor white trash degenerate drug like MDMA
>>
So many virgins in this thread

>>10762933
You're thinking of meth
>>
>>10762933
that's part of the aesthetic though
>>
>>10762919
>>10762919
no thats pretty normie
>>
I think getting high once in a while is cool but it has nothing to do with being /fa/.
>>
File: 1447482060167.jpg (160KB, 1171x695px) Image search: [Google]
1447482060167.jpg
160KB, 1171x695px
Is weed effay?
No of course not. Its played out and also addictive. And no I do not mean addictive like heroine or coke, but I do believe like the philosophers of back in the past the addictions can be anything. To strive to be great is of some importance but one cannot gain excellence appealing and being seduced to only pleasure. Thats where I see stoner culture as being as, an addiction to pleasure and kicking back. No real change can from those type people. And I'm not entirely against it as well I just think its a waste of time for those centered in muh stoner culture.
>>
>>10763011
*can be anything pleasurable or appealing.
>>
>>10761269
No

Joints are mildly aesthetic and that's only due to their resemblance to cigs and the volume of smoke produced
>>
>>10763011
you just rambled on and on and tried to sound intelligient when really you couldve just said "all stoners are lazy" - a dated belief started by baby boomers that were brainwashed by reefer madness propaganda. Get with the times. Young people who choose to smoke are going to college getting degrees and holding down important jobs now. The majority of people i work with do and we"re all doing great and having more fun than are parents ever did. Go to bed gramps and stop trying to make people who simply want to enjoy smoking responsibly look bad. This bong rips for you
>>
>>10763043
I don't mind it. But lets be honest the Stoner Cult is a bit played out and the fact that the sleeper smoke cultists trying to push it as cool or effay is played out as well. It lacks creativity, its dull, and people's pursuits are for pleasure and being dull and dumb. So smoke all you want. Conformity is a sheep thing anyway.
>>
>>10763104
And this is my opinion so take it or leave it.
>>
>>10763104
I smoke cause i enjoy it, i dont give a fuck if its "played out" hahah. You realize how hypocritical it is to say im a conformist for wanting to smoke but then you say you dont because its "played out" YOURE the one conforming by giving a fuck about whether or not somethings in style and letting it influence your decision. I smoke cause i choose to. Youre the sheep
>>
>>10763141
This
>>
>>10761308
>being this shill
>>
why do you faggots need constant approval of strangers on the internet?

do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

also smoke weed every day faggot
>>
>>10761308
Marijuana is not a hallucinogenic.
Marijuana does not make you "creative"
Fuckface.
>>
>>10761539
>implying you have to get drunk every time you drink
it's funny how similar you all sound when explaining yourselfs. If you're going to be doing a drug all day, every day; then yes, marijuana may ruin your life slightly less than being a rock bottom alcohol would. But if you're just doing it in moderation occasionally, then alcohol is ions better than weed. Weed just slowly zaps your creativity, and by making meaningless boring takes seem fun, it slowly shortens your horizons and turns you into a boring, uncreative person.
I smoked every day for a year. I'm a social god normally, and my favorite thing about myself has always been how well I can talk to people, and manipulate them into loving me. Weed completely killed that for a year, and without a doubt sparked my interest in drugs which lead my down a long path of various addictions. I haven't smoked once in like 3 years now, but I'd literally go back to any of my other addictions (alcohol, benzos, opioids, speed) before I would weed.
>>
>>10762756
>>10761545
shut the fuck up about the "bay area"
>>
>>10763163
jesus project much? sounds like you have a problem, that doesnt mean others handle it differently. I smoke everyday and im perfectly fine, have a job and friends and creativity. You sound like you have no will power or sense of responsibility so stop speaking for people with both those things. Weed is great in moderation for many people.
>>
>>10763163
Sounds like a you problem desu
>>
>>10763163
prime example of why you should never take anything people say on the internet to heart. This is all such bullshit and worded like its fact that applies to all. Please stop
>>
>>10763163

Lol you can't manipulate shit, you edgy little queer
>>
>>10763199
>>10763219
>>10763225
>>10763228
toke up boys, because I'm about to manipulate my dick into your b-holes ;-))
>>
i wouldnt say it's effay, but if u keep it in moderation it isn't that bad
>>
File: Jessee jackson crai everytime.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
Jessee jackson crai everytime.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>10763141
>Being this angry over a "Non-addictive" substance.
>>
>>10763301
Not addicted nor angry m8 :)
>>
>>10763313
I know you are but what am I
>>
It can be effay if you don't talk about it openly and don't embody stoner culture in the slightest and only smoke joints.
>>
>>10763313
If you smoke every day, it was become and addiction. It's not whether or not you could stop if you wanted to; it's the fact that you won't.
>>
Weed is cool, stoner culture is dumb. It's just something to do for fun once in a while, it shouldn't be anything more than that, definitely not a lifestyle.

Also bowls are objectively least effay way to smoke.
>>
>>10763320
A fag?
>>
>>10763325
Ok? My life is better than its ever been right now so i guess im happily addicted to marijuana. Such a shame...
>>
>>10763325
Lmao. Great argument there anon
>>
drugs arent cool or uncool, people are.

do whatever drugs u want just dont be a loser and ull be cool
>>
I'm around people who smoke weed constantly and they're all trash.

Yes I've done it, I don't see the appeal.

All it does is make me laugh at stupid jokes and get sleepy.

Also, Bay Area is filled with slimy degenerates. You Bay faggots are probably part of that crowd.
>>
>>10763163
>ions better
>I'm a social god normally
>manipulate them into loving me

bruh...
>>
File: 1450581234269.jpg (66KB, 634x727px) Image search: [Google]
1450581234269.jpg
66KB, 634x727px
>>10763332
Replace Marijuana with Heroine, Crack, Speed. and there you go.
>>
u negócio é fuma viado, tem q usa a canabís pra ser gayzão
chupa um pal e tá n sei o q la bem gay mesmo
>>
>>10763356
Haha except i wont and never will so..... There ya go
>>
>>10763360
I will help you out.

Ok? My life is better than its ever been right now so i guess im happily addicted to Crack. Such a shame...

Ok? My life is better than its ever been right now so i guess im happily addicted to Speed. Such a shame...

Ok? My life is better than its ever been right now so i guess im happily addicted to Heroine. Such a shame...

Get the picture? Very sad.
>>
>>10763369
you can die from those addictions though
that guy is just a lazy stoner, big deal
>>
Weed is symbolic of the mindless self indulgence that the leftists are using to make everyone a retard.
>>
>>10763379
And its working. And when you go against the grain you get their Hurr durr.
>>
File: LindseyGrahamBath.jpg (403KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
LindseyGrahamBath.jpg
403KB, 1200x627px
>>10763378
Just pointing out delusion when I see it.
>>
>>10763409
Pretty much.

Most people I'm around that smoke weed try to pressure me into doing it.

It's fucking annoying.

And to this guy
>>10763141
you are the sheep
>>
>>10763369
Holy shit, i dont do those fucking drugs though man and i never will. Im 22 now and ive seen many friends go down that path. I blaze a bowl once at night every couple of days, fuck off. Trying to be all high and mighty
>>
>>10763369
holy shit, the argument you're making is so retarded. I'm not even that dumb when I'm stoned
>>
>there are people right now in this thread trying to defend the use of marijuana
>>
>>10761322
cigars are pointless
>>
>>10762919
if youre going to underground techno/house clubs then yes
>>
>>10763163
there are no noticeable long term effects. it's a placebo social gods use to make themselves seem mature and 'over' drugs (accept the daily rye that's totally fine).
>>
>>10763168
hahaha that always makes me cringe hard unless it's coming from andre nickitina or some shit
>>
>>10761558

haha :^) all the way back to reddit :^)
>>
>>10763325
yeah I thought it was become and addiction for me as well. Until I went to Japan for a year and wasn't bothered for a second by the lack of doja. it's like getting a cherry in my shirley temple. It's still delicious without it but why the fuck not?
>>
>>10763347
weed can't cure pessimism. I'm sorry
>>
>>10763369
haha wut
>>
>>10763347
that's why we all have money and middle america shops at the dollar tree
>>
haha ye, smoking weed n skating are the 2 most effay things ever xD
>>
>>10763426
those who go further than offering are just retards in general, there's no weed mind control there. It happens with every enjoyable substance in the book. just get better friends
>>
>>10764532
agreed, thinking of weed as a lifestyle or fashion trend in general is a clear sign of faggotry.
>>
I like to think of weed as an escape into good old fashioned boredom. I used to be able to sit on a couch or at my desk and pick my nose for an hour and just think about retard kid shit. Now I can't sit still without checking my phone or wishing I was active. I like being able to spend an hour or two a day just sitting there being a high fuck doing absolutely nothing before bed. Of course I wouldn't do it all day or embroider a fucking leaf on my jacket and post about it on my meme website
>>
File: 1440707678088.jpg (173KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
1440707678088.jpg
173KB, 640x958px
Weed is chill, but I've come to understand that you should never say you smoke it. It attracts so much negative attention from degenerate stoners and self righteous holier-than-thou faggots. If you wanna smoke with someone it'll become apparent that they do or don't smoke soon enough when you get to know them, no point in pushing it on them. Maybe this is all just because I live in Oregon and it's pretty widely accepted over all demographics by now(fully legal bb).
pic unrelated, just some dank patchwork jeans
>>
Imma smoke a few tonight and im beautiful so yes
>>
I smoked weed for years, now I don't. It definitely makes you dumber, whether that matters for your day to day life is debatable, a lot of people's lives don't really require that much thought anyways. Not trying to be a dick about it. I'm just saying I didn't even notice the effects until I started taking engineering classes in college and realized that I was way slower to do the work than most of my classmates, then I quit and it went away. However, it took months to go away, and upon researching it on the internet, I found that this is fairly common, because weed stays in your system longer than almost any other drug...

I used to love weed, but it just isn't practical for me to smoke it ever again. Can't say I even miss it at this point.
>>
>>10762787
This

I only ever smoke alone or with a small circle of friends
I hate 'stoners' and the 420 bunch
>>
>>10764723
Either I'm a genius, or you guys are all a bunch of dumbshits.
There is little better in life than smoking a bowl and thinking deeply about things like mathematical proofs, language and semantics, models of human cognition, the probabilistic nature of the universe, etc.

>b-but muh rick and raf?
I pity your intellectually empty existence
>>
>>10762756
I'm from Vancouver, BC and it's the same. Not everybody acts like fucking Seth Rogen, it's just something to do before watching a movie or whatever...

I only smoke at night because I hate being high in public. But as for the "creative" thing, writing/recording/playing music after smoking is a real treat for me. It has definitely helped my creativity, if it doesn't put me to sleep instead.
>>
>>10764902
how was philosophy 101
>>
>>10761308
>implying most people smoking it for intellectual reasons and not just 420 lets blaze it faggot

Let's face it, weed has a counter-culturual image and smoking it weed is pretty much a badge for "I'm against the machine!" look at ma smoke this illegal product! Fuck the POLICE!" and all that jazz.
>>
>>10764953
Only if you're a teenager or a dirty stoner. There are plenty of people who smoke weed but don't brag about it, or abuse it.
That said, it does bring pseudo-philosophical thoughts, but it's only deep cause you're high, and it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>10764975
They are thoughts you get while sober to be honest.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.