[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cigarettes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: aesthetic.jpg (135KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
135KB, 500x504px
Hey guys, I want to start smoking cigarettes for my aesthetic. I think it would go great together. Marlboros or Newports?
>>
>>10751095
please stop
>>
HAHAHA, did you buy those with your lunch money? You have to be still in high school to think smoking will instantly make you cool. Smoking is effay but being a smoker is not.
>>
>>10751097
no
>>
>>10751095
>for my aesthetic
>>
>>10751095
smoking looks rebellious and cool but why would you willingly give yourself lung cancer
>>
OP you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>10751177
because life is too long anyway
>>
>>10751234
Why not just live healthy and blow your brains out when you wanna go?
>>
>>10751238
because blowing your brains out hurts
>>
>>10751238
because there are those who would rather blow their brains out right now but get solace from doing something that might eventually kill them
>>
>>10751095
>I want cancer to look cool
Go for it we need people like you off this planet as soon as possible
>>
>>10751272
I'm going for it but niggas ain't suggesting good cigs
>>
>>10751095
Cancer patient aesthetic?
>>
literally 2013:the thread
>>
>>10751287
Camel Turkish Royal and Parliaments are my favorites. Avoid 100s, they are silly.
>>
just vape bro
>>
>>10751289
Yeah that's actually pretty tight
>>
just vape dude or use nicotine spray

there's plenty ways to get nicotine in your bloodstream without being an addict piece of reeking shit with no money

smoking to look cool is the epitome of not being cool
>>
>>10751319
this, or just chew nicotine gum
>>
>>10751287
marlboro reds unfiltered with pieces of cardboard littered through out
>>
>>10751345
thx
>>
>>10751243
dying slowly from lung cancer feels good! :^)
>>
Roll your own cigs. Its way cheaper and there is a ton of variety on papers, tobacco, tips or filters, etc. Cigs rolled by you, for you. Get a cigarette case and keep a few handy. Then when your qt /fa/ gf asks you what brand you smoke you "my own" and she will be just as pretentious about you as you are of yourself. She will love your essence and aesthetic. And that will be truly /fa/.
>>
>>10751243
So does chronic disease and breathing problems. What a trashy habit to pick up, man. Atleast vape. I mean, you'd still look like a huge douche, you just wouldn't be killing yourself AS quickly.
>>
File: perique.jpg (14KB, 260x316px) Image search: [Google]
perique.jpg
14KB, 260x316px
badass
>>
>>10751095
Newports. More carcinogenic. You deserve to die.
>>
>>10751466
i'd rather catch aids and cancer at the same time than vape like some faggot
>>
>>10751531
I'm smoking one of these right now. So good
>>
>>10751562
you're not exactly above people who vape if you're smoking just to look cool and because you wanna live on the edge by getting cancer
>>
Ironically dip grizzly wintergreen and then gradually come to unironically love the ritual, taste, and immensely pleasurable nicotine rush of chewing tobacco
>>
>>10751684
i dont smoke to look cool, i dont smoke at all, makes your teeth yellow

but at least if you're smoking to look cool, you're doing something dangerous whereas if you're vaping, you're just inhaling vapor, the gayest of inhalants
>>
>>10751319
smoking can be really cool, but not if the only reason you're doing it is to look cool
>>
>>10751095
cigarettes looks cool only to retards. What kind of fucking faggot smokes in 2016 jesus christ, and willingly because you think you will look cool in a candid shot or u saw an anime with someone smoking in it
>>
That's really fucking stupid but if you're going to don't smoke menthols
>>
smoking is so, so 2003
>>
File: Gauloises Caporal.jpg (128KB, 749x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Gauloises Caporal.jpg
128KB, 749x1156px
>>10751095

Your only choice mate.
>>
>>10752303
>mfw live in a shithole where the best I can get is marlboro or camel
>gf is going to France for a week
>promised to bring me as many packs of cauloises as the tax allows
>>
>>10752336
>having a gf
>not going to france urself

just get cucked my mann
>>
>>10751095
Could you be more retarded than this? Smoking to look /fa/ is the most retarded and u /fa/ thing in the world. Just dont smoke and that you make you more /fa/
>>
I dont get why you guys do drugs. Fucking your body is not/fa/. Why dont you try having control of your body and mind once in your lives?
>>
Its a poor life decision, and poor life decisions are not /fa.
>>
>>10751319
Smoking is cool and effay, just consuming nicotine isn't
>>
>>10751465
>rolling your own fedoras
>>
>>10751095
stop memeing you fucking memester
>>
>>10751104
Well.. Its a fact that you get in touch with New people and can more easy talk to f/e girls. I would stop but since I go to University next year I wont quit, just to find some New people.
>>
>>10751095
kill urself fagit
DO IT
>>
>>10754111
>I would stop but since I go to University next year I wont quit

kek is this some epic meta underage trolling?
>>
>>10751095
>for my aesthetic
fucking faggot.
well at least try to inhale so youre not looking like a huge cocksucker too.
>>
smoking does indeed reduce your ability to be able to breath over time

this is why i smoke
>>
>>10754111
Dude if you're just starting stop now, you go and meet these people because you already smoke and they smoke too, you shouldn't smoke just to meet people.
>>
>>10754299
This.
>be me
>underaged b8
>having a smoke with my friends (I hung out with the "alternative" crowd, started smoking at 13 for whatever reason)
>some edgy tryhard wants one
>take one out of the pack and literally throw it at him
>asks for a light
>takes him 5 times to finally get it going
>coughs once it does
>takes a mouth inhale every 5 seconds and immediately blows it out
>does this everytime I see him
Found OP
>>
>>10752336
uhhh cant you order them online or something idk
>>
>>10752336
>gf is going to France for a week without you
She's going to have some fun. She won't hookup with random guys who will give you a better dicking than you ever can, and then constantly dream about them instead of you for the duration of your relationship. I promise.
>>
Only smoke cigs if you hate yourself. If you're legit you won't have to ask a board to validate yourself. Fucking poser
>>
>>10755346
Fuck off I do what I want, faggot!
>>
>>10755348
im going to take your ass and smash it deep into you folding your body so u are literally fucking yourself and then im going to burst your windpipe with a well timed hammer fist SUUUU CHI
>>
>>10755446
chill out cuh... im ova here smokin on that pack.. straight chillin lol!!!
>>
>>10751095
Jewports. More intentionally carcinogenic since they were marketted to black project children primarily in the form of vans giving them away in the 1950s
>>
god I wish they sold softpacks in mexico they look so fucking cool
>>
>>10751095
Marlboros
>>
>>10752336
France has the highest cheating rate
>>
>>10755671
i live in the uk and i know how you feel man
it seems so much cooler than the hardpacks
>>
are menthol cigs effay?
>>
>come to this board for the first time
>mfw see this
>>
>>10751287
Hand rolled you idiot. No additives, way cheaper, and would probably make your punk ass a bit more interesting.
>>
File: fesslongrustic.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
fesslongrustic.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Smoke pipes instead
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 180x280px
SMOKE UP BRO
>>
>>10751177
>caring this much
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.