[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr.Martens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Dr_Martens,_black,_old.jpg (87KB, 544x382px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Martens,_black,_old.jpg
87KB, 544x382px
i want to know if and why (materials and production process) they're really shit quality pleb tier
inb4 meme shoe
>>
learn about material and construction, then you'll see for your self
>>
>>10749213
meme boots
do ur fuccin research.
cucck
>>
>>10749213
They're pretty comfy and cheap

Might as well buy them if you like the look it's not like you're losing much money
>>
>>10749253
i dont really like how they look and i know they're shit quality i just wanted to know why
>>
>>10749271
People dickride the ones made in England really hard but the Chinese ones I have are holding up well, I'm not going to act like they're on the level of $300+ boots but for $80ish you're not losing out on buying them
>>
>>10749279
yeah, my MIE ones crease really horribly.
>>
>>10749807
motherfucker that's how leather works
>>
>>10749213
doc martens are for women.
>>
>>10749219
theres literally nothing on effay thats not been called a meme at least once
>>
>>10749821
B-b-but that doesn't work for muh fuccboi aesthetic
>>
>>10749213
Funny, I was actually about to come on here and ask for recommendations for boots and shoes with a similar vibe as Martens/Solovair but that 1) aren't and 2) are better quality than either.

Open to anything pricewise, but something that's not like Ann D tier pricing would be nice.
>>
if your on a budget they are the way to go, if not, invest in some nicer ones
>>
>>10749213
they're good quality for the price. wore the same pair of 1460's every day for almost 2 years and they only just gave out. kinda basic tho
>>
>>10749213
They're cheaply made and wear down fast. It's not real leather, it's a cheaper plastic version. I recommend saving your money and buying the Made for Life version of a different boot of better quality.
>>
>>10750173
i have the doc marten 1460 made for life and i can confirm that the leather is super nice and not plasticy or shiny. its thick and supple
>>
>>10749213
Miey Cyrus wears them in recking ball.
>>
I have those shoes for a long time but I kinda hesitate to wear them because I am vegetarian.
>>
>>10750228
>recking ball
time to get off 4chan
>>
>>10750433
Get the vegan ones then you pleb.
>>
>>10750433
Wear until they're worn out, then don't buy them again. Voila.
>>
OP, what kind of boots do you want?

If you want something really light with minimal ankle support, no toe protection, and little sole, Doc's probably won't be bad for you.
They're very similar feeling to Converse All Stars.

Me, I like ankle support and I like a thick sole.
Docs are shit for that.
>>
I have a pair of doc boots and apart from scratches they look practically new with no major wear. Same with a pair of derby brogues i have by them. They take a long time to break in as the leather is practically like rubber.
>>
essentially a fashion brand, pretty much not functional at all, like vans but in the form of a boot

boots:dr marten::watches:fossil

no reason to buy them if you're not an immature female or nu male looking to complete your faggy punk cosplay, any other option is better
>>
They have gone down hill, once staples of subcultures now everyone and their mom has one. Chinese ones suck and if your lucky enough to afford and get the made in england ones you hold on to them forever. Neverthe less aint what she use to be. I had them since i was 15 but by 20 i opt out to better brands
>>
>>10749923
>boots and shoes with a similar vibe as Martens/Solovair but that 1) aren't and 2) are better quality than either.

?

>boots and shoes with a similar vibe as Martens/Solovair but that 1) aren't and 2) are better quality than either.

?
>>
>>10752121
boots in the same fashion
that are not docs or solovair
and also have better quality than both
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.