[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich and Poor Clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What TYPES of clothing do you associate with people who are wealthy vs. those who are poorer? Not looking for brands (too easy) - actual styles of clothing.

I'll start:

POOR:
>Energy drink branding anywhere
>Trucker hats
>Oakley-style glasses
>Hoodies
>Actual workboots (i.e. not halfass dress boots like Red Wings)
>Graphic tees
>Stonewashed jeans

WEALTHY:
>Cashmere sweaters
>Obnoxious dress watches
>Golf gear
>>
UFC shirts.
>>
>>10748524
*wealthy
forgot to specify
>>
Cheap:
Cheeta-print anywhere
Bright screaming colors
Shirts with quotes
Ripped jeans
Trainers
"funny" clothes
Pailettes

"wealthy":
Fitting clothes because you don't bought it just because it was cheap but because it actually fits you
Mostly timeless pieces instead of "trendy" stuff
You can see quality...
Attention to small details like buttons instead of loud prints and horrifying cuts
>>
Poorer:
>saggy/baggy jeans
>cheetah/camo-print on pants usually
>poorer are generally sloppier with food crumbs or drink stains
>ralph lauren polos with the logos (the bigger the more poor)
>I find poorer people like to flaunt bigger brand names like ralph lauren, gucci, versace, lv etc.
>they usually only have 1 piece of designer that they show off (belt mostly)
>>
This thread is evidence to how young, immature, and out of touch with reality all of you /fa/ posters are. I work for a living and have quite a deal of money, but i dress like an oil field worker. Wranglers and steel toes, chore coats. Trucker hats.. You kids need to get off the internet.
>>
>>10748584
You come to a fashion board, let everyone know you dress like shit, and proceed to ask others who care for their appearance to leave the board.

If this is not shitposting, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>10748584
We aren't talking about the millionaire who dresses like a hobo cause autistic. We talk about old money chic
>>
>>10748384
Any camo or antler logo under armour = poor
>>
>>10748646
isnt there a case to be made for rich people who dont give a fuck how they dress?
>>
>>10748584
you work for a living...
what do you do...because it's probably not an international philharmonic conductor, or an emeritus professor. you probably have a blue collar job that pays as much as a really sophisticated job that makes you grow as a human being, rather than just make a living like a literal pleb.
he may be immature, but it's only his rhetoric that's wrong. what he meant by rich/poor was basically plebus/demos
you are a pleb.
AH GOT MONEH, DAS AWL THUT MATIRZ!!!!
LETS GO GUNZ SHOOTIN AT SUM DURZ!!!
fuck you.
>>
>>10749407
Ofc. You can be poor and wear walmart, or be poor and wear H&M or Zara - totally different styles. Or you can be rich and wear Givenchy or wear Loro Piana - also totally different styles.

It's a stupid thread really. sage
>>
>>10749418
so you're telling me to wear H&M and Zara?
>>
>cheap
bin-liner trousers
cellophane t-shirts
shoes that are made of rotten wood
boxers made out of twigs from a bird nest
gloves made out of baked bean cans
polythene bag over the head, ready to end it all.

>rich
clothes that are made out of only the finest materials known to man
>>
>>10749407
in places where wealth is common, you'll see people getting out of $200k exotics wearing an $8 blank tee and a pair of $50 levis jeans.

the way your clothes fit and how you carry yourself is far more important than brand names and excessive $ spent.
>>
>>10748584

He asked what types of clothing we associate with poor people. An oil field worker isn't a wealthy person, yuppie faggot
>>
File: 1448635600826.jpg (96KB, 700x427px) Image search: [Google]
1448635600826.jpg
96KB, 700x427px
>rich

Big money gooks in rick and raf
>>
>>10749663
that photo lmao
>>
>poor
adidas response trails
>rich
raf simons x adidas response trails
>>
>>10749663
lol he's gonna end up just like his dad.
>>
>>10748646
This. All the rednecks wear this shit around here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.