[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I usually wear slim and skinny jeans with vans old skool. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: big-shoes-for-you.jpg (106KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
big-shoes-for-you.jpg
106KB, 600x400px
I usually wear slim and skinny jeans with vans old skool.
But I'm very slim and i have long feet so I look like a clown. What do you usually wear with these kind of jeans ?
>>
you seem to be doing it right man, post fit pick?
>>
>>10746794
i haven't my vans with me, they are at my apartment, and i'm at my parents home.

well imagine a 5'6 guy with a size 42 vans
>>
>>10746873
42 for your height is not that big to make them look like clown feet

you conscientious as fuck
>>
>>10746891
I'm exaggerating when i say clown feet, but I'm really thin and i have long feets for my body.

Should i just stick with my vans ?
>>
>>10746896
yes u queer
>>
>>10746896
Post a fit pic OP
>>
>>10746896
I'm 6'0 and have 44EU size shoes. Used to think that looks horrible but it does not. Just pick a shoe that is not bulky and have a siluethe that make your foot appear smaller if youre that concerned. Also old skool's dont look that big
>>
I'm 6ft size 10.5-11uk/, 45/46eu which is about right.

remember, no one cares
>>
File: meme.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>10746911

i don't have the vans with me, so i took a pic with another pear of shoes i wear with these pants sometimes, i guess it looks more okay with those, the vans are a bit bigger

>>10746931

well i know i won't get laughed at because of that,
>>
wear wider pants or cut your feet freak
>>
>>10746937
Honestly dude those shoes look pretty cool with those jeans. I don't think your feet look that weird, i mean theyre a little long and you might wanna get a shoe thats rounded instead of pointy like those, but the pic you posted is a pretty cool combination in my book - except for the break of the jeans but i mean thats easy to fix

jeans too long shoes look fine
>>
>>10747070
well i bought those shoes a long time ago i didn't knew they were that good.
I'll cuff the pants if they are too long or make them a bit shorter, thanks
>>
>slim and skinny jeans
found your problem m8
>>
>>10747082
good stuff m80. Yeah idk i'm a big fan of the black+black youve got going on there. But the main thing is the jeans like i said, look up pants break if you dont know what that is and then realize that no break is the only acceptable break
>>
>>10747094
i'll shorten them then, i knew they were a bit too long but i haven't really thought about the break
>>
op i also have this problem (6' tall, size 14 shoes)
was pretty skinny for a while then i started working out a bit.

not going to the gym every day or anything, just gained a bit of muscle yaknow.

bigger upper body and leg muscles seems to balance out with the disproportionally long feet.

also cap toe dress shoes work really well.
>>
>>10746219
this why i own common project
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.