[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are blunstones /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

are blunstones /fa/?
>>
Probably a few years ago? I do like their square/chiseled toed boots though
>>
>>10741833
I don't care whether they are or not; they're comfy as fuck. Best value for the money in footwear that I've ever purchased (inherent bias here: my feet are super flat and when I wear these in to the point they feel like big leather socks it's heaven).
>>10741842
Second this; the round-toes look a bit goofy on men (like big Super Mario boots) but are fine on women. Chisel toe all the way.
>>
>>10741833
No, Chelsea boots are meant to have minimal and slim silhouettes, if you want a boot that is tough and doesn't look like a chelsea then get some iron rangers or ask mfa what boots are good.
>>
>>10741833
not sure if theyre fa but they look good and will last forever. theyre worth it if youre planning on buying them, just make sure that you get to look at all the models and colours that you can before making a choice
>>
>>10741833
What model is the the one on the left? I love it, also colour
>>
>>10741833
i own a pair. im going to say no they are not. they are not very well made. i was suprised when i got mine how thin and plasticky the leather was. the bottom tread seems to wear down really fast. they are pretty comfortable I suppose, but definitely dont last forever. the quality is shit in my opinion. but at $150, you shouldnt expect something to be high quality.
>>
>>10741833
not very much, but damn they are good.
>>
>>10741999
>Chelsea boots are meant to have minimal and slim silhouettes
says who? the chelsea boot police?

there's more than one kind of chelsea
>>
idk if they're fa but they're definitely wearable and very comfy and last a fair while
I've got mixed feelings towards them w/ skinnies but they're good with boot cut denim or tights,
>>
>>10742525
>last forever

lol nah, they're kinda poorly made
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.