[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got myself an iPhone 6s as an early christmas present. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Just got myself an iPhone 6s as an early christmas present. I'm not sure what phone case to get. Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards a leather one.
>>
>>10740682
if you're above the age of 18 and are still getting iphones consider an hero
>>
Spec case nigga, got in a car accident and that shit flew through my windshield and slid along the pavement when it crashed, didn't even break the screen. And get a glass screen protector.
>>
btw iphones are only effay without a case or screen protector you faggot
>>
>>10740682
>an iphone 6 for christmas
nigga I bet I'll only get a pair of socks, lucky you
>>
>>10740695
/g/ pls go
>>
>>10740682
What colour did you get op, i just got one too, its silver
>>
My parents are getting me an iPhone 6s for Christmas as well, so I too am interested in this. So far I haven't found any effay cases at all and the only solution is putting dank stickers on your phone
>>
>>10740699
>getting in car crashes
>not being competent enough to perform the simple task of driving safely
>>
File: SSC_0099.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SSC_0099.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
The leather case by Apple is the only way to go.
>>
>>10740682
shit senpai im getting the 6s plus and im hyep AS FUCK!
>>
>>10741005
Plebian starter kit
>>
>>10740695
only white trash would use anything else.
>>
Is the iphone 6s plus effay?
>>
>>10740828
is drunk driving /fa/?
>>
>>10740682
I adore pure wood and leather cases. Both feel great, look professional, and protect the phone from random drops without being massive fuckhuge pieces of plastic ugliness.

The drawback with good wood cases is that they can be a bit slippery and that the stain wears down over time.

The drawback with leather cases is that the leather slowly wears out over time and that - with some cases - the glue tends to wear out, leading to weird edges and seams splitting and such.

My personal preference is to stick with leather and just periodically replace the case.
>>
>>10740682
a completely clear case
>>
>>10741129
its not pure wood if its stained
>>
>>10741152
My bad - to be specific, I mean "real wood," i.e. not plastic made to look like wood.

English is hard
>>
>>10741105
Depends on what brand you drank
>>
Go naked. Girls like danger
>>
Just get it insured desu.

Just got myself a 6s as well.
>>
>>10740682
clear case and a glass screen protector is optional
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>10742292
>>10740811
Yes, i win this time. 6s plus is too big tho
>>
>>10742337
I get magically get random shit behind this case
>>
>>10740682
aesthetics are the only point of an iphone. getting a case on it would be fairly stupid.
>>
>>10740695
They have really good camera's. I have an android and really I feel cheated because of the fucking camera yung

>>10741005
ngl that case is simply ugly. Looks like an acquired taste
>>
>>10740695
>>10741021
>caring what phone strangers get

Please keep hydrated and meditate... i worry for you...
>>
hurr durr apple is american hurr durr designed in california

iphone is top-tier pleb
z5 is god
>>
>>10742360
>aesthetics are the only point of an iphone
Wtf
>>
>>10742426
>hurr durr apple is american hurr durr designed in california
Are you quoting someone? Who said that in this thread?
>>
>>10742426
How is an iphone pleb?
The only /fa/ phone
The only /fa/ cumputer
>>
>>10742452
>bad, stolen design
>$100 extra for 64GB "urr poorfag"
>no customization "urr /g/"
>every pleb has one
>my grandmother has one
>my 14-year old retarted neighbor has one

literally only reason to get one is to 'fit in'
>>
>>10740682
>he fell for the iMeme

Just get the official Apple case with the build in battery so that it atleast lasts
one day.
>>
>actually caring about your phone
>every phone deos the exact same thing in 2015
>phones all even look the same now that apple is ripping off android and android producers are ripping off apple left and right
>practically the exact same phone
>people killing each other over whats better
>literally people getting murdered
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.