[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punk Inspo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why is it so hard to find decent punk-style clothing /fa/?

Like those riveted jeans in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oDvLiBN08Q

They are either cheap shit, or 800% marked up designer clothing. An average designer leather jacket costs 1500€, an average riveted leather jacket costs 3000€. Just why?
>>
DIY shit head. Those smelly ass kids outfits probably cost $60 combined. It's not hard studding or riveting clothing, it's just do you have the time and patience to do it. Obviously the guys in the picture are unemployed, so they probably have all the time in the world.
>>
File: 41546466pr_13_f.jpg (35KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
41546466pr_13_f.jpg
35KB, 525x700px
>>10734218
>time and patience

I saw a website where you can buy those rivets, and all you have to do is just stick them through the leather and close them. It would take 1 hour max for the entire jacket, but I can't do it myself because the jackets I buy already have lining.

So why the fuck do they charge 2000€ extra?

Here is a reasonably priced riveted designer leather jacket by Diesel Black Gold. I believe it's made in the same factories as Margiela, Vivienne Westwood and Dsquared2.
>>
>>10734389
They don't make my size btw, that's why I'm complaining.
>>
>>10734192

>not d'ing it y'self
> punk

Fuck off
>>
You are a poser if you can't figure this out
>>
>>10734192
Just go to the fucking thrift store. It's supposed to be cheap, not pretty. If you look hard enough you can get a decent leather or denim jacket ripe for patching/studding for under $10.
Example of a "punk" fit I wear pretty often
>Levi's trucker jacket with various patches/pins-$5 at a thrift store, $250 new (on Levi's site at least, made in USA truckers are all over ebay for like $50)
>Plain tee-$10 for a 3 pack just about anywhere
>Levi's 511s-I paid about $50 new, but pretty common at thrift store for under $20
>Timberland Pro work boots-$3 at the thrift store $150 new. If you do buy full price boots though, I recommend Solovairs. Classic punk look but not chinese shit like Docs nowadays.
Just find some tough, cheap shit that fits you and make it yours. Punk isn't about adhering to a certain look or brand, it's more of an overall vibe you want to give with your outfit and there's a lot of ways to do that. Don't go paying so much though, that defeats the whole purpose IMO.
>>
>>10734192
>Why is it so hard to find decent punk-style clothing /fa/?
because the best punk clothing was all made by the people wearing it you fucking retard

seriously do you think those gutter punks walked into barneys and browsed the racks to be able to look like that

just go to a thrift store
>>
>>10734403
What size are you?
>>
>>10734192
Fuck you mom, im the toughest motherfucker who hangs out at the mall and lives in the gated community and attends public school in an area with no crime and very minor drug use in the form of skunk weed

PUNX NOT DEAD MOM your music sucked like i bet you didn't even listen to green day mom!
>>
>>10735970
54 for a tight fit. I'm 6'6 and ottermode.
>>
>>10734192
Because real punks make their own.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.