[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Are the Comme Des Garcons Play shirts from Ali Express

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: play-6.jpg (199KB, 777x453px) Image search: [Google]
play-6.jpg
199KB, 777x453px
>"Are the Comme Des Garcons Play shirts from Ali Express real or fake?"
>realize it's impossible to tell the difference anyway since it's literally just a cotton t-shirt
>>
>>10733534
I'm thinking of buying some.

And yes, it's just a cotton t-shirt, no need to spend thousand on it.
>>
Any fit that would include any of these shirts would look better with a plain unbranded shirt desu senpai
>>
>>10733540

They look good by themselves, good for basic level streetwear fits
>>
>>10733534
is there any real way to tell the difference?
>>
>>10734527
Fakes are shit quality and yes people who are into this type of shit will be able to tell the difference.

Buying shit like this is a lose-lose situation, ether the person doesn't give enough of a fuck to tell the difference/dont even know what cdg is, in which case it doesn't matter, or the person is very into clothes and can tell it's a fake and thinks less of you for it (i would) and these are probably the people you're trying to show out for.

Personally i feel like wearing fakes says something about your confidence.
>>
>>10733540
Agreed.
>>
>>10734800
>buying fakes says something about your confidence
Yeah, it says that you're confident enough that you don't have to spend a shit ton of money on an ***""AUTHENTIC""*** shirt to make yourself feel good about yourself
>>
>>10734885
/thread
>>
wearing any of these shirts will scream "fuccboi"
>>
>>10734800

>says something about your confidence

that you're not using overpriced mickey mouse heart shirts to compensate for a lack of social skills and/or a small penis?
>>
>>10734885
If someone catches you wearing fakes, and people who own the real thing will be able to spot the difference, they will think EVERYTHING you own will be fake aswell.
>>
>>10734885
This to be honest
>>
>>10734990
>they will think EVERYTHING you own will be fake aswell
>not just beeing yourself
>>
mfw i wear $7 tshirts from macys
>>
In all seriousness... Are the Comme Des Garcons shirts from Ali Express real or fake?
>>
>>10734990
so? why should I care what other people think of me as long as I look good ? Am I hurting their feelings by wearing fakes
>>
>>10735071
>TFW got a real designer product off ali
>>
>>10733574
Please kill yourself
>>
>>10735103
>muh brands
>>
>>10734885
>>10734899

No that your confidence is so low that you can't just get over the fact that you can't afford or aren't willing to spend x amount of money on a piece (usually can't afford) but still need to be seen in a certain way so you resort to buying cheap Asian shit quality product.

Basically you're trying hard, continue to defend wearing fakes though instead of nice basics because you can't stand the thought of not being a special wildflower. :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.