[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1450415751959.jpg (980KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1450415751959.jpg
980KB, 1080x1440px
Im going to Zara for the first time on Sunday. Without shitposting, what should I avoid? I've heard that their shoes should be avoided, but I've also heard tame praise for them.
>>
You should avoide zara
>>
>>10728758

this
>>
Is Zara h&m tier?
>>
>>10728758
>>10728759
Explain why.
>>
>>10728784
above hm tier, but only slightly.
>>
>>10728758
why? there is no real reason that you cant put together a good fit with some pieces from zara. Nobody is going to tell the difference between a black zara t shirt or a fucking so callld '/fa' approved t shirt.
>>
>>10728796
go for it then.
ask yourself: what determines the quality of a product aside the fit?
look at fabric composition, density, the sewing etc.
Almost all of the stuff you can buy is made in low-wage countries. So just give it a try.
>>
Its good for basics and some pieces that you realistically cant afford. As for basics, Id rather buy 10 white shirts than spend all that money on the same looking shirt just 10x more expensive.
>>
>>10728796
Jesus christ how fucking new are you? There are so many different aspects such as fit/quality/thickness/drape on better clothes (including t shirts). Invest in outerwear and shoes then pants and lastly t shirts.
>>
>>10729048
>>10729592
but MUH QUALITY
>>
Its ok for basics, just remember if it looks too good to be true dont buy it
>>
If you want cheap basics go to Zara/H&M/Forever 21.
No one can tell that your plain navy blue t-shirt costs 50 dollars so just go for a comfy cheap one.
You might be able to find some nifty jackets but don't pay to much for one.
Also avoid shoes at all cost.
>>
>>10729615
>all my clothes are made in china and fall apart in weeks
I guess its fun rebuying the same clothes monthly :^)
>>
>>10728754
I bought a sweater from Zara 2 1/2 years ago. Besides the color fading a bit, it still has not fallen apart.

Not a single loose thread or anything.

/fa/ just likes to spend money pointlessly so that they have a sense of self-worth.
>>
I've never had a problem with Zara's clothing -- shoes are a different story.

If you like something, buy it; whatever.
>>
>>10729645
This meme needs to end
>>
>>10729645
>le fall apart in weeds X-D
>>
>>10728754
>what should I avoid?

everything

It's literally (shit quality)2. Better keep the money in your pocket.
>>
>>10728758
agreed. my shirts either faded or fell apart
>>
ive got a pair of sweats from zara. theyre pretty comfy. i've had em for a year. go ahead and get something and form your own opinion.
>>
>>10728754

the shirts are alright
thats about it
dont fuck with anything else
>>
"fall apart"
what do people mean by this? as you wear the clothes it magically drops piece by pieces like melting ice or what the fuck? what if you want distressed shit too?
>>
>>10732053
it's just a dumb argument that designer obsessed fuccbois tell people
>>
>>10729626
>Also avoid shoes at all cost.
why?
>>
>>10732053
It's just meme, ignore it.
>>
TLDR Zara: shit quality, stolen designs and "I'm better than h&m/cotton on/Uniqlo/whatever fast fashion you can name" mentality
>>
>>10732121
shoes are the one of the most important things to invest in. that shit is going to be taking the most wear and tear constantly impacting the ground. fast fashion houses are there to pump out trendy shit and the shoes are going to be made with subpar materials because what they're focusing on is the look, like everything else theyre selling.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.