[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fashion trend have you created?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: me.png (91KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
91KB, 550x385px
What fashion trend have you created?
>>
My gf started a short lived trend way back in middle school. She wore converse, same color but with one high top and one low top
>>
File: you.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>10719779
how many other tried to copy it?
>>
>>10719773
When I was in high school I started wear baseball caps and tucked in shirts. I had people come up to me and say I was there fashion goals. Pretty soon I started to see a lot of people dress like me.
>>
>>10719812
have you tried anything recently?
>>
My most loved jeans got a hole in the upper thight area. So i just startet to knot a bandana around my leg. I was about 13 i guess... Pretty cringey, but people assumed i did it on purpose and thought i was some nxtlvl bitch
>>
I started wearing joggers to school when I started going to the gym in 2012. I regret it. Cropped jeans, shit I basically started every trend around my highschool. I was king meme.
>>
File: @325.jpg (128KB, 490x319px) Image search: [Google]
@325.jpg
128KB, 490x319px
so I started drinking that no name diet cola

now everybody on earth drinks that no name diet cola
no more Arizona
or old English 800
this is the new H20
>>
What if you purposely acted mentally retarded but wore the upcoming trend items? Would that deter others from wearing the item for fear of looking retarded?
>>
>>10719873
you are actually retarded.
>>
>>10719812
When did u go to high school/start this style
>>
People wore bootcut or loose baggy jeans in highschool. These were always had the prefab distressing and fading. But I rocked a pair of 501 STFs which were not too slim, but not baggy. They were just fine. They were also the classic dark wash--upon which people asked me if I was suicidal. Because dark colors = mental illness. I also wore non branded clothing-- shirts, sweaters, etc.

I dressed incredibly basic and people thought that was fancy and in a month they did as much. I was voted "best dressed" in my class--just because I got my stuff from the bargain bin at Old Navy.
>>
>>10719773
I started palewave on here just to be contrarian to the rampant monochrome thing
>>
>>10719837
I believe the first half of your story
>>
>>10719889
Only if it was a small enough sample size that a single retard wearing next fashion items would actually have an effect on 99% of the group. Other wise people who don't know said retard would start wearing the clothes anyway and then no one would care about the socially awkward retard.
>>
I have created some trends (like pinrolling t-shirt sleeves) but I never got any followers.
>>
>>10719873
shill pls leave
>>
I started wearing a desert night parka to school a couple years back fast forward 1 month and 5 kids have one in the school
>>
>>10719783
Sometimes I wear a Stan Smith on one foot and a CDG converse on the other to show how diverse in memes I am.
>>
i started most of the junior year / senior year trends at my high school

people would compliment me all the time non-jokingly, and would often ask where i got my clothes from. Then i'd see them replicate it a couple weeks later along with a bunch of others, and then i'd try something new.

I didn't get best dressed because i declined the offer
>>
>>10719873
> no name
> registered trademark

pick one

Actually smart pretty smart branding businesswise since it's popular to hate on the big concerns
>>
File: 12 - K3AwmGr.jpg (926KB, 1077x1426px) Image search: [Google]
12 - K3AwmGr.jpg
926KB, 1077x1426px
These hats
>>
File: 6518574.png (84KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
6518574.png
84KB, 340x480px
>>10719773
Everyone at my school wears black shirts now
>>
>>10719773
idk if i specifically started it but
skinny jeans/ chinos cuffed high because of
>dylan rieder gravis part
lil less than year later everybody was on it including a -young hip- asian math teacher
>>
>>10719773
I actually "invented" wealthcore or at least named the trend and styled it how I wanted.
>>
>>10721517
take my bags to my room boy. also please be careful with them, they're genuine gator
>>
>>10719889
>Would that deter others from wearing the item for fear of looking retarded?
yes
some annoying autist wore waxed denim pants immediately after kanye did in high school and im pretty sure that stopped anyone from being interested
>>
>>10720139
you sound like a faggot
>hey guys I'm wearing dark wash 501 jeans
>>
I started wearing New Balances; The 574 and 501s I believes, and than a bunch of impressionable underclassmen started to wear the sames ones I had. Also had a bunch of foot ball players asking me where I got mine.
>>
>Start wearing toms paseos because comfy and slip on
>see people wearing them
>usually cuff up my pants two or three times (idk why I just like it)
>wear a shirt a size too big and roll sleeves
>>
I invented geobaskets.
>>
I started noticing a lot of people wearing supreme after I did in high school. Even had a kid about a year after I graduated come up to me at work and say "hey, you were that guy who wore the supreme stuff all the time right?" Lol
>>
File: 16777.jpg (29KB, 217x273px) Image search: [Google]
16777.jpg
29KB, 217x273px
>>10719773
I moved to a rural city six years ago. When I arrived guys were mostly wearing multi coloured board shorts and random tees from Target. My most common outfit was light tan chinos, a white tee with the sleeves rolled up, and black vans. By the time I left a few years later, every guy was wearing that combo.

Pic for proof, this was a year after I left. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>10719773
i wore clothes as a kid. at first it felt kinda weird but i got used to it and now it seems everyone is doing it. guess you could say i started it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.