[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

toughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: NElzphLl.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NElzphLl.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
toughts?
>>
Why?
>>
>>10716548
If you're looking for the flaws, dont post here.
>>
>>10716548
ew
>>
>>10716548
def cop. They are so in rite now, everyone at my highschool has them. Even I have them, and I'm only 15. I'm a grill btw.
>>
>>10716548
it appears to be a shoe with a zipper to the side of the laces
>>
i fucking love them
can't find a pair in my size anywhere though, fucking sucks
>>
>>10716548
great ones OP, they aren't avaliable in my country unfortunately..

dfinitely cop though
>>
nice cop, not the best c/w tho
>>
>>10716548
These arw actually really nice and I dont reallt fuck with ACRNM
>>
>>10716919
What's the best in ur opinon anon?
>>
>>10716548
I have these. Comfy af soles and zipper's neat. Kinda chunky but thats what i wanted
>>
hideous meme shoes
>>
File: 1449444644356.jpg (90KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1449444644356.jpg
90KB, 728x636px
>>10716548
>>
>>10717243
The only right answer

Imagine how long the idea of a zipper parallel to the laces has floated around creative teams. There's a reason it hasn't really been done until now, and by Nike. They'll do anything hit or miss.
>>
>>10716548
Probly the shoe i have gotten most compliments on
>>
how wide are these
>>
i like the other colorway more. the orange is just so amazing.
>>
>>10716548
Looks fucking stupid, did they just give up at the bottom of the zipper so that it's just sticking out?
>>
>>10717969
This.

I feel like if it was any other brand collab, no one would want to cop
>>
>>10716548
Wait... This has to be b8.
Nobody would actually wear these, surely...
>>
>>10716548
"Guys guys! What if we make our standard ghettoniggershoe, but add an unecessary zipper?"
"FUCKING GENIUS!! Youre promoted to chief creative officer, jeff"
>>
>>10716548
I like how the logo overlaps the zipper in a haphazard way.
>>
>>10716548
These are probably the worse "trendy" shoes that have come up in a while. Fucking hideous, my mind can't compute how could someone possibly like these pieces of garbage.
>>
They look a lot better on foot but I also agree with >>10717969 on the zip
They didn't even try to clean it up
Not handled them myself so don't know how easy it would be to do it yourself
>>
>>10718540
I dislike nike and I could never afford normal Acroynm anyway.

I don't think I'd get the black ones (suede on techwear just looks wrong) but the white ones get me, I like those.
>>
one of the best collabs of the year

great if you're into the whole goth techwear look
like the entire staff of nomad/half of sufu
>>
bladee just got white ones
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.