[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only wear jeans + T-shirt How do I up my effay game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1438723072664.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438723072664.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I only wear jeans + T-shirt

How do I up my effay game?
>>
>>10715628

I do a lot of the time too just for casual wear.

Its about clothes that fit right.
>>
>>10715629
>that fit right.
any tips on this? How do I know what fits best? I mean for T-shirts it's just: sometimes M is ok, sometimes M is too tight and I get L. How to spot best fit?
>>
>>10715643

Depends on your size.

I'm super skinny 6 feet tall.
I have shirts that are M and L depending on what kind of fit I want or if I plan on layering.

But fit isnt just about sizing, its about the shape and how the shirt is cut.
>>
Just don't be a walking advertisement and don't wear graphic t-shirts.
Nothing wrong with jeans + tshirt
>>
>>10715770
Op here

None of my t-shirt have anything on them.
>>
>>10715794
then you should be fine. If you want to be more effay but still be casual af you should wear shirts with pockets, and or buttons. Wear some v-necks, but makes sure they aren't too deep.
>>
>>10716075
Don't listen to this faggot
Vnecks are atrocious and so are t-shirts with buttons and pockets
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 1077x911px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 1077x911px
>>10715765
Is there a guide with specific things to look out for to have "clothes that fit"? Cause i don't think i'm good at telling what fits me and what not
>>
>>10715628
There is literally nothing wrong with that, its a lot better than wearing "nicer" clothes that dont look good together. First step would be getting nicer jeans and nicer t shirts (Levis, Uniqlo, American Apparel should all work as long as they fit). Your sense of fashion probably wont develop for another year or so therefor it is important to cop stuff that is more basic and on the cheaper end, you can add on to this as you go with more expensive and unique pieces.
>>10716089
If you buy any of the brands commonly recommended on /fa/ you probably wont have to think about this too much. A more complex understanding of fit becomes more important as you get into more layering but the standard fitted t shirt and jacket should do just fine. Figuring out colors that go together isn't really that hard, I fucked up when I first began because I would just buy colors randomly and hope they went together
>>
>>10716081
>>10716075

Both of these guys are autists with strong opinions, make your own decisions what on what looks good
>>
>>10716130
Well, i'm on a very tight budget. So i guess i'll have to learn to judge what fits and what not to be able to get a decent fit out of cheap garbage and second hand stuff. I can sew, so there's that.
I have been sticking to the same color palette for. Few years now, it makes life easier. Everything goes with everything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.