[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Fascist Core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

File: images.duckduckgo.com(20).jpg (118KB, 980x660px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(20).jpg
118KB, 980x660px
How do I dress like a modern fascist?

I can't decide.

>pic semi related no nazism tho
>>
>>10714280

Wifebeater, ripped jeans, cowboy boots, trucker hat, banjo, Natural Light, open carrying a pistol, mullet.
>>
US Army Uniform
>>
bright red baseball cap
>>
>>10714282
Nah
>>10714285
Edgy.

Has this board also fallen to the 14 year olds?
>>
Although not all at once:
>milsurp or military colour palettes
>suspenders
>high-waisted pants
>shirts buttoned up all the way and tucked into said pants
>buzzcut
>casually angry look
>>
Become a police officer
>>
>>10714288
Yes it has. Liberals get everything handed to them so the first thing they buy is clothes. Somewhere along the line they probably came to "infiltrate" 4chan and came to /fa/ and shit the place up.
>>
>>10714294
Yah I know. That's why I said pic semi related.

Thanks btw.
>>
>>10714325
Good info. Please continue
>>
Your shoulders are the key to /fa/scism-core

think about your shoulders
>>
>>10714356
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>10714280
if you are a 'fascist' with the intent of furthering your cause dont be a fucking autist and wear a suit or dress like you just came out of the 50s

just dress normally so if you have to get into an argument with someone they dont immediately write you off as a right wing extremist nut

but as pigfuck said being masculine is the key

if you're masculine women will want you and men will respect you
>>
>>10714376
There is no /fa/scism without aesthetic shoulders - in the outfit and the body underneath it. This doesn't mean the shoulders should be prominent, exaggerated, or made to draw the eye - in fact that often ruins the intention. A balance must be struck, the viewer should only realize later that the strength of the shoulder is what elevated the fit.

>>10714325 is correct when he says fascism is partly a celebration and presentation of masculinity, and masculinity has always been shown by the shoulders and their relation to the rest of the form. The inverted triangle of the shoulder down to the arms/hips is aesthetic, classically masculine, and present even in the examples already in this thread. It is no mistake that one of the most inherently masculine outfits of all time, the well-fitting suit, emphasizes this aggressive and natural shape to the (appropriate) extreme.
>>
>>10714409
>>10714391
>>10714356
Alright cool. My traps are pretty prominent. I can hang clean 235
>>
any military/police uniform, american works the best
>>
>>10714435
I actually just started a new routine that is mostly bodyweight that has a shit ton of pullups/dips/rows.

Really like it so far.
>>
File: 402450.jpg (85KB, 445x288px) Image search: [Google]
402450.jpg
85KB, 445x288px
>>
>>10714280
noose
>>
File: 4358_4.jpg (449KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
4358_4.jpg
449KB, 675x900px
>>10714325
The company you're thinking of is Thor Steinar.
>>
>>10714280
>>
fascism should be popular on this board. it mostly lines up perfectly with the values and opinions of the typical poster.

Inasmuch as you all fall for the fascism meme it will be a sad reflection on a sick board culture.
>>
>>10714468
hey man cool post

whats your tumblr
>>
>>10714325
>the best way to signal this in the modern era is simply by dressing in a masculine fashion and being physically fit.

I puked a little in my mouth. Literally /r/mfa autism at it's worst.
>>
>>10714471
don't have one. what's your favourite MDE video my dude?
>>
>>10714325
>fascism is a celebration of determinism, masculinity, hierarchy and natural power. the best way to signal this in the modern era is simply by dressing in a masculine fashion and being physically fit.

am i only one who appreciated the humor in this post? fucking funny lol deadly serious replies
>>
>>10714475
the one where he oppresses and ruins the lives of millions of POC by saying jokes on a youtube channel with 2000 subscribers
>>
>>10714489
>2000
closer to 50k actually
>>
>>10714282
Not fascist, just redneck
>>10714289
Not fascist just skinhead
>>
Fascism is Satanic nonsense; a mediocre result of hollow and bloodless early twentieth century popular philosophy. It appeals primarily to the half-educated and the chronically unhappy.
>>
Wear a bib

So when you're sucking cock you don't get cum all over your Fred Perry
>>
>>10714527
>>10714523
>>10714474
>>10714477
>>10714446
Kucks get out.
>>
>>10714466
explain to me how Trump is fascist
>>
>OP says no nazism to keep politics to a minimum and keep the thread about the aesthetics common among and relating to a philosophy
>buttmad lefties come in to shitpost because they got their feelings hurt
>>
>>10714557
>>10714556
>>10714550
>>10714537

wait.. it wasn't a joke? lmao
>>
we take our modern fascist core threads very seriously on /fa/... dont shit this up guys...
>>
>>10714557
you internet fascists are hilarious

I, a far-right reactionary Catholic monarchist, come in here and say I think facism is stupid

>it's the buttmad lefties again!
>whats ur tumblr bro??

lots of people think fascists are retarded, not just lefties
>>
>>10714642
just about any sort of unexceptional person can be born into royalty; the result is that monarchy is, at best, the rule of man—ordinary man. Fascism is the rule of "great men", something I just don't believe in, and at any rate a spiritually dangerous idea.

I don't believe the two are similar at all.
>>
File: 1308363249330.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1308363249330.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>10714663
>>10714642
>>10714601
>>10714550
>>10714523
>>
cringe thread
>>
>>10714663
>not believing that some people are exceptionally better than most of the masses

Why are you even on a fashion board?
>>
>>10714280
Dress like any US politician.
>>
For someone who hates the gays so much, you sure have got a massive collection of pictures of man crushes.

Fascism is a way for mentally and emotionally weak men to fool themselves into believing they're not dweebs. Nice work on that #lineage, bro!
>>
>>10714707
>one of the arguments for monarchy
one of the weakest arguments

>and feudalism is that its a means of natural selection and eugenics, the successful nobility continues to breed and be successful, those who are unsuccessful are deposed.
in effect this doesn't really happen though

>in terms of ideological similarity, both have centralised heads of state, whether that be the monarch or fascist dictator . . . etc
sure

>the main difference is that the legitimacy of the monarch is passed down via inheritance whereas the fascist is via self determinism.
it's a major difference.

>you are currently living in a society run by 'ordinary' men
Anybody with eyes can tell you this isn't true. Voting, as a mechanism, does not tend to elect ordinary men. Representative democracy is a misleading name. Ordinary men, in such a system, are more likely to vote for men they trust to run things better than they, themselves, are able. The highly polished politicians that run for office are nothing like regular human beings, nor do we allow them to be.

>its shit
Agreed.

>both fascism and monarchism facilitate great men in leadership, which is what is required.
Again, I disagree. It may be the standard argument that monarchism does so; in fact it does not do so. The great merit is the arbitrariness of heredity. Take that away and you reveal how empty is the whole "great men" idea.

>also if you truly identify as 'far right' you should know that you never punch rightward
What? This is nonsense. The right has serious problems. They should be dealt with in-house. Don't give me this solidarity bullshit.

>you dont come into a nationalist pro white thread and shit it up because of some slight ideological divide.
Hating pro-white nationalism is not a "slight ideological divide"
>>
Modern day fascists are pretty much just SJWs. I'm sure there's a lookbook somewhere on tumblr.
>>
File: starship-troopers-rico.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
starship-troopers-rico.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
>>10715822
Umm. What son?
>>
>>10715825
Their movement coincides with all of the criteria that must be met for a society to be deemed fascist.
>>
>>10715809
you're real stupid.
>>
File: hellersdorf.jpg (47KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
hellersdorf.jpg
47KB, 599x400px
so much /fa/
>>
>>10714466
>trump is fascist
How? He loves freedom thats his whole fucking campaign
>this guy is a fucking retard with opinios he took from maknstream media and cannot back them up with actual facts and examples
Anti-trump fags leave pls, you are to stupid to function on our board
>>
>>10714325
Not uniformesque but it can't be lavish looking or feminine, which is how a lot of macho iidiots dress now. It should be utilitarian and in clasically masculine colours. Conservative. pic related

>no earings, fancy sunglasses
>branding(unless it's your brand)
>respectable hair cut, good hygiene
>>
File: xolw23mtwwib8m5a3ofp.jpg (57KB, 680x689px) Image search: [Google]
xolw23mtwwib8m5a3ofp.jpg
57KB, 680x689px
>>10716304
forgot
>>
>>10714325
is that you in the pic?
>>
>>10714298
>tips dollar store cowboy hat
>>
>>10714663
>rule of 'great men'
never has a fascist government taken that ideal to heart and truly implemented it. they conflate the ideal of 'great men' with their own biases and prejudices (very few of which are actually related to what makes a person great) which absolutely fucks everything up.
>>
File: boss_hitleryouth.jpg (81KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
boss_hitleryouth.jpg
81KB, 450x250px
>>10714280
>no nazism tho
gtfo
>>
>>10716374
The fashion of the third Reich was pretty great but we need to distance ourselves from it.

Also it's kind of larping tier.
>>
>>10716369
yeah, because that's what tends to happen with fascism
>>
What we need is a stronger liberalism. All these stupid fuccbois are turning to fascism because the modern left is filled with a bunch of shrieking harpies who equivocate and obfuscate. Go listen to Sam Harris before you fall for the conservative meme.
>>
How to dress like a communist?
>>
>>10716882
Starve yourself almost to death, wear prison overalls in the wrong size, and get severe frostbite.
>>
>no nazism
but anon, nazis were the most effay bad guys
>>
>>10716982
They were, but if you dress like one now a gang of antifa thugs will kick the shit out of you.
>>
File: 1449253704053-1.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1449253704053-1.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>10716852
I was shooting heroin and reading “The Fountainhead” in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.

“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”

“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”

“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”

The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that? Bitcoins are the ultimate currency: virtual, anonymous, stateless. They represent true economic freedom, not subject to arbitrary manipulation by any government. Do we have any leads?”

“Not yet. But mark my words: we’re going to figure out who did this and we’re going to take them down … provided someone pays us a fair market rate to do so.”

“Easy, chief,” I said. “Any rate the market offers is, by definition, fair.”

He laughed. “That’s why you’re the best I got, Lisowski. Now you get out there and find those bitcoins.”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’m on it.”

I put a quarter in the siren. Ten minutes later, I was on the scene. It was a normal office building, strangled on all sides by public sidewalks. I hopped over them and went inside.

“Home Depot™ Presents the Police!®” I said, flashing my badge and my gun and a small picture of Ron Paul. “Nobody move unless you want to!” They didn’t.

“Now, which one of you punks is going to pay me to investigate this crime?” No one spoke up.

“Come on,” I said. “Don’t you all understand that the protection of private property is the foundation of all personal liberty?”

It didn’t seem like they did.

“Seriously, guys. Without a strong economic motivator, I’m just going to stand here and not solve this case. Cash is fine, but I prefer being paid in gold bullion or autographed Penn Jillette posters.”
>>
File: 1443430974376-2.jpg (827KB, 1000x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1443430974376-2.jpg
827KB, 1000x1091px
>>10717661
Nothing. These people were stonewalling me. It almost seemed like they didn’t care that a fortune in computer money invented to buy drugs was missing.

I figured I could wait them out. I lit several cigarettes indoors. A pregnant lady coughed, and I told her that secondhand smoke is a myth. Just then, a man in glasses made a break for it.

“Subway™ Eat Fresh and Freeze, Scumbag!®” I yelled.

Too late. He was already out the front door. I went after him.

“Stop right there!” I yelled as I ran. He was faster than me because I always try to avoid stepping on public sidewalks. Our country needs a private-sidewalk voucher system, but, thanks to the incestuous interplay between our corrupt federal government and the public-sidewalk lobby, it will never happen.

I was losing him. “Listen, I’ll pay you to stop!” I yelled. “What would you consider an appropriate price point for stopping? I’ll offer you a thirteenth of an ounce of gold and a gently worn ‘Bob Barr ‘08’ extra-large long-sleeved men’s T-shirt!”

He turned. In his hand was a revolver that the Constitution said he had every right to own. He fired at me and missed. I pulled my own gun, put a quarter in it, and fired back. The bullet lodged in a U.S.P.S. mailbox less than a foot from his head. I shot the mailbox again, on purpose.

“All right, all right!” the man yelled, throwing down his weapon. “I give up, cop! I confess: I took the bitcoins.”

“Why’d you do it?” I asked, as I slapped a pair of Oikos™ Greek Yogurt Presents Handcuffs® on the guy.

“Because I was afraid.”

“Afraid?”

“Afraid of an economic future free from the pernicious meddling of central bankers,” he said. “I’m a central banker.”
>>
>>10717661
As a libertarian, that was fucking hilarious. I kek'd.
>>
File: le jewish liberal face.png (389KB, 330x456px) Image search: [Google]
le jewish liberal face.png
389KB, 330x456px
>>10717668
I wanted to coldcock the guy. Years ago, a central banker killed my partner. Instead, I shook my head.

“Let this be a message to all your central-banker friends out on the street,” I said. “No matter how many bitcoins you steal, you’ll never take away the dream of an open society based on the principles of personal and economic freedom.”

He nodded, because he knew I was right. Then he swiped his credit card to pay me for arresting him.
>>
>>10717661
>>10717668
>>10717676
Pigfuck is this OC or copypasta?

It's fucking great.
>>
>>10717669
libertarians are worse than progressives desu my man, both retarded.

libertarianism's main function at this point is to act as a stepping stone to real ideologies.

at worst you should be a paleo conservative.
>>
File: 1444089732019.jpg (430KB, 700x970px) Image search: [Google]
1444089732019.jpg
430KB, 700x970px
>>10717690
its 8ch /pol/ copy pasta , usually accompanied with the image of rothbard discussing whether or not libertarians actually have any obligation to feed their babies.
>>
>>10714601
hello friend with whom i agree politically.

what do you think about maritain's approach to a catholic society ?
>>
File: 1449114556397.jpg (96KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
1449114556397.jpg
96KB, 640x509px
>>10716982
>nazis
>bad guys

this thread got shit fast.
>>
;3
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.