/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls from /fa/ help plzes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1449798304168.jpg (98KB, 540x741px) Image search: [Google]
1449798304168.jpg
98KB, 540x741px
Somebody be nice and tell me how to meet girls like the ones posted in fem inspo in this here /fa/ ? fed up of meeting straight minded sheep with no independent thought or taste. I don't have to change o an art degree do i? FeelsBadMan
>>
someone reply im only a newfag
>>
>>10714304
Be interesting yourself. Find pleasure within your own intrinsic values and you'll be the person that people want to meet, rather than it being the other way around like it is now. also, live in the city.
>>
>>10714462
its not that i cant get along with them its just i dont have the opportunity to meet many. Im doing engineering at Uni (feel like i should change to music but too late now) so i dont find many positions to meet many. Are there threads on here to meet cool arty peeps?
>>
>>10714488
Don't change your major because you can't find any in your classes. If you want to meet these people you should actually find interest in their hobbies outside of your major. Basically spend your free time at these places. I don't think they're as interesting as you think they are. You should definitely be in the city though, or go there frequently to finds these people.
>>
>>10714504
hmm ok ty for the /adv/ <3
>>
If you have to ask, they don't want to meet you

You're boring
>>
i dont know. i dont go outside. 4chan is my social time
>>
>>10714532

The thing is of course that they're too.
>>
1. Castrate yourself
>>
File: 1352379447315.jpg (188KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1352379447315.jpg
188KB, 900x900px
>>10714268
remember when /fa/ used to have gorgeous women posting?
>>
>>10714268
church
>>
>>10714462
> live in the city.

this
>>
> fed up of meeting straight minded sheep with no independent thought or taste

This is where you instantly fail.

Stop thinking so highly of yourself and eventually you'll realize the reason why "/fa/" girls don't approach you is because of your attitude.
>>
>>10714268
She's so gorgeous Johannakutcha on Instagram for those who are curious.
>>
youd be surprised how many supposedly /fa/ people cant actually hold a conversation

met this Swedish qt (in US, she moved) who was pretty /fa/ and cute as a button but she wasn't much to talk with. meanwhile this qt midwest girl at my college can crack a good kek despite wearing yeehaw boots and average shirts (which I actually find charming, i love that down-to-earth bs). look for /fa/ on the inside
>>
File: amber-heard-10_25_11.jpg (69KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
amber-heard-10_25_11.jpg
69KB, 456x600px
>>10715155

Reminds me of how southern girls are usually some of the coolest girls to know. And no, southern doesn't have to mean they speak like a redneck.
>>
>>10715169
100% true. Full personalities with actual virtue, beliefs, and character. Midwest/southern homegrown girls are the way to go senpai, nuts to actual fashion. If they're cute, they're cute, and what woman wants some lil twink fuccboi? Fashion as a male certainly gives you an edge but dont be a faggot about it.

I also knew this /fa/ashionable Asian girl who was well-read. Knew a whole lot, was familiar with music as well, but God bless her if our conversations were not some of the dryest, dullest, humorless I've ever had.
>>
>>10715087
why is this so important?
>>
>>10715190

That said, there are lots of asians that have grown up in the south, so my statement wasn't just for white southern girls, just southern girls in general.

Also it's great that sheltered East/West coasters think the south is full of inbred hillbilly racists, keeps most of the girls here down-to-earth.

Although it is annoying a shitton of californians are moving to places like Austin and fucking up living expenses.
>>
>>10714488
>he's a STEMfag

Lol enjoy your future vidya loving gf who dresses like a rainbow and is fat and unkempt
>>
>>10715204

Cities are home to people with more ambition than your average folk. I'm not saying there aren't ambitious people outside of cities, but that in cities there are more of them in a smaller space so they're much easier to find.

Ambitious people seem to be more interesting.
>>
>>10715214
>keeps most of the girls here down-to-earth
Amen brother. But shh! Don't let the secret get out! Didnt know that was the case with Calikekians. Sorry to hear.

>>10715222
frickin kek
>history/polisci for law meme majors
>one girl im talking to is an art/graphic design major
>one is going to be the qt supreme CNA
In midwest so both are down-to-earth. Keep your nu-women, nerds.
>>
>>10714268
>fed up of meeting straight minded sheep with no independent thought or taste
The fact that you think of people like this guarantees you won't meet the people you want to meet, anon. You think anyone finds that sort of mindset attractive?
>>
>>10715240
>Cities are home to people with more ambition than your average folk

That's fucking bullshit. This has nothing to do with "ambition", maybe you're just not using the right wording?

The reason why one might prefer a city to meet people is simply because of the fact that there are more opportunities and places to meet new people unlike out in 'burbs or rural areas.

Outside the city you'll find a lot more people who are unpretentious and just prefer the more peaceful lifestyle compared to the hustle and bustle of a city.

Not living in a major city does not mean you're not ambitious, that assumption is just stupid.

>>10715249
haha it's no secret, but old stereotypes die hard so I don't think the typical perspective on the south/midwest is going to change any time soon
>>
>>10715267
>Not living in a major city does not mean you're not ambitious, that assumption is just stupid.

Read the second sentence you dumb dumb.
>>
>>10715273

I read it, it's just silly to equate city life with more chance of ambition is all :/
>>
I met my qt art school gf at a reading group I go to

>>10715267
Young people who are ambitious generally always move to the city. The ones that stay behind after high school get jobs at Walmart or driving forklifts or working for shitty hair salons. I live in a major city and most of the young people I know moved here from all over the country in order to make something out of their lives. The city gives you opportunities that small towns just don't offer.
>>
File: je628AL.jpg (1014KB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
je628AL.jpg
1014KB, 1996x3000px
Here's an emilia clarke, the ideal girl for you op(and for me imho). Sadly I dont think anything will happen soon. I've got the money I just don't know where celebs hang out.
>>
>>10715169
most southern girls I meet in my city are really full of themselves and talk all day about how their little towns are better or how country music is the best. really cliche but just my experience
>>
>>10714268
That girl seems shallow as fuck op judging by twitter and insta
>>
>>10715989
ah, see those are country southern girls.

There are lots of girls from the south that aren't into all that country shit.

That's why I posted that picture of Amber Heard. If you met her at a bar in California, you wouldn't think off the bat she is a Texan.
>>
>>10715307
how do I make money in a city without a degree? serious question

you just roasted my life with your post f.am
>>
i wish i deserved a girl

why would i want to drag down someone with me, it's better for me to be alone and die

good luck op
>>
>>10716143

This is when you move to Japan.
>>
>>10714268
big spoiler for you: girls who look like OP are also straight minded sheep with no independent thought, but only with better taste.
>>
>>10716617
haha OP here. You're probably right RIP
>>
>>10714268
pic reminds me of my ex ayyyy. so boring and a lot of fucked up problems with her. but that's a lot of girls desu.
>>
>>10717317

oh really? Care for a second opinion? Normal ofc not nude.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.