[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metalfag to Normalfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.jpg (19KB, 280x439px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19KB, 280x439px
Hey /fa/ metalfag reporting in. All I've worn for the past two years is black jeans, ratty sneakers, doc martens, dark grey/ black sweaters,metal band shirt and my patch vest. I think it's time that I update my wardrobe so I can dress like a normalfag when I feel like it or when it would be more appropriate to do so. What do you guys wear on a normal day out that still look fairly fashionable?
>>
>>10710538
Skinny black jeans, black boots, some neutral toned shirt with another neutral toned short for layering and a light sweater/cape.
>>
>>10710548
>Skinny black jeans
>black boots
Got those two now all need is a neutral colored shirt. I can probably go to the mall or something like that later on this week and get something. Thanks for the tips
>>
you want to be my boyfriend
>>
>>10710559
Don't aim to dress "normal" though. Find the style of clothes that you like, and would be comfortable wearing, and buy those.

The best styles are the ones that are personalized to your tastes.
>>
I used to be like you op, get rid of boots. Stick to black shoes, something like etnies or athtletic types. Ive been wearing black pants for years, i love to wear slacks especially combined with a band shirt. For tops: mostly anything, just keep the metalhead part of you low key but tasteful. Think lord worm
>>
>>10710579
I'm likely to stick with darker shades but yes you're right, a less extreme look is what I'm aiming for.
>>
>>10710583
dude lord worm look is extremely autistic desu.
if you dont want to look autistic get rid of band shirts.
>>
>>10710538
Just go /milsurp/ like Varg did.
>>
>>10710538
If your hair looks like pic related you'll probably still look like a metalhead though
>>
>>10710538
DONT DO IT
>>
you can look like you like metal, just make sure you don't look like metal is your entire personality.
also if you have greasy long metalhead hear, get a haircut.
>>
If you have long hair just bun it. Looks completely acceptable and doesn't look like stoner metal head greaser.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.