[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I attempted to lighten my eyebrows a shade. Mixed hydrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1449732871525.jpg (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449732871525.jpg
79KB, 480x480px
So I attempted to lighten my eyebrows a shade. Mixed hydrogen peroxide 3% with brown hair dye and brushed it into my eyebrows, let it sit for 15 minutes. Nothing happened so I tried again, this time for 30 minutes and with twice the peroxide. Again nothing happens, I still have black eyebrows.
>>
Any help here? I'm starting to go insane over this, I mean hydrogen peroxide bleaches things, that's it's job, right? Why hasn't my hair changed color in the slightest?
>>
>Mixed hydrogen peroxide 3% with brown hair dye

Why did you mix them.

>with twice the peroxide
That doesn't make 6% strength, that's just twice the amount of 3%. Why did you think that would change anything
>>
>>10709107
your skin is gonna flake off and youre going to have patchy eyebrows why would you do it for that long
>>
File: 1445377217382.png (568KB, 617x850px) Image search: [Google]
1445377217382.png
568KB, 617x850px
>>10709092
>>10709107
Your dark thoughts manifest themselves in your eyebrows. No hydrogen peroxide in this world is powerful enough to lighten your thoughts.
>>
>>10709126
This, the answer is not in your follicles, but in your soul. Lighten your burden and your eyebrows will follow.
>>
This takes TIME anon.

Put peroxide in your eyebrows every morning for a week and compare at the end of the week.

You wouldn't want it to happen instantly anyway or it would be all shitty and uneven. It's actually best practice to dilute the peroxide significantly and do it over a longer period so that it ends up coming in nice and evenly highlighted like natural light hair.
>>
>>10709110
The instructions that came with the box said mix the peroxide and dye. I know but more peroxide = more bleaching action, right?
>>10709117
The instructions said 5-30 minutes. Literally nothing happened.
>>10709126
What if I drink bleach with a MAOI drug to make sure it passes the blood brain barrier? Or why not just take the simple route and put a torch to my ear, would that help lightening them thoughts?

>>10709136
You have done this? How long do you leave the peroxide in and what do you dilute it with? I assume water would make it too runny.
>>
>>10709145
>>10709117
yeah i know im just fucking with you hydrogen peroxide could be salt for all i know what the fuck are words
>>
>>10709163
Only reply is a goof, okay... A higher % of hydrogen peroxide actually could do those things, including burning your skin off.
>>
>>10709145
You idiot. You used hair dye, not bleach, and you can't dye black hair a lighter colour.

Get a proper eyebrow lightening kit.
>>
>>10709092
u mong
>>
I dyed my hair with peroxide once, my hair is black and I had to leave it in for over an hour, redampening it occasionally and it turned dark brown.

my hair didn't fall out or anything like some people are saying
>>
>>10709126
Is it just me or does the book look like some girl sucking his dick
>>
>>10711538
i saw it too friend
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.