[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Is he /fa/?
>>
His outfits are hit/miss.

He's got a good "Fuck it, I'll do whatever it takes to succeed." attitude tho.
>>
>>10708998
>his outfits are hit miss
kek

hes a tom sachs fuccboi who makes good enough short films but cringey vlogs. Only redeemable quality is how much content he produces
>>
>>10709174
Well, DESU, 99% of vlogs are cringey.

e,g, funforlouis
>>
>>10709174
his vlogs are far less cringey than most I've seen.

Also his outfits are decent, but he wears the same shit most of the time.
>>
hes literally reddit solidified in human form
>>
nah he's a piece of shit when it comes to dressing.

is candice /fa/ is a better question. and I believe the answer is yes.
>>
File: 1408010966711.jpg (38KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408010966711.jpg
38KB, 565x600px
>>10709221
>He wears a puffer jacket in most of his winter fits
>Reddit
>Implying Reddit could zip one up without looking like a marshmallow.

lol

>Candice is the /fa/ one

She dresses like your average Michael Kors fuccgirl.
>>
>>10709234
he wears that horribly fitted leather jacket now. not sure why he spent so much money on it.

also nah candice doesn't give a single shit about anything and gets blasted everytime they go out. that's effay ayeff
>>
>>10708907
yea sure his apple watch modification is awesome
>>
>>10709234
If i see that fucking cat one more time
>>
>>10708907
hes a fucking manlet, look at him standing on his tip toes for pics baka
>>
>>10708907

I've met his two times in my life, once a few years ago and more recently.

He is an incredibly dishonest cunt, everything he says is the truth according to him, his believes are better then anyone else but if he does wrong it's justified because he did wrong to set an example.
He is just Tom Sach's protege including all the forced mannerisms.
Also he may be buff as fuck he is a fucking manlet.

Also he always claims he did things first.
>>
>>10710889
its not hard to get buff when ur a midget, gravitational pull is much less the lower you are to the ground.
>>
>>10709174
what vloggers are you comparing him to? he's the least cringey of all vloggers. that's not saying a lot either, all vloggers are fucking retarded imo.
>>
>>10710889
He sounds like a entrepreneur the way you describe him. Most entrepreneurs will have this attitude. It's all about the business stand point, anon. I can't hate on a cunt who's making money for being a cunt.
>>
File: CTPpLohVEAAhtj-.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CTPpLohVEAAhtj-.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
which one is /fa/?
>>
>>10711040

none of them tbqh. middle would be close but the choker and the eyeliner kill it.
>>
>>10711044
plus the zelda tattoo kills it majorly
>>
>>10711049

didnt even notice that before but yeah lol. top is a bit frumpy too if we're being nitpicky.

other girls just look very basic and the guy looks like a department store catalog
>>
>>10711049
majoraly
>>
>>10711040
RIP jenna
>>
>>10711025
Not that guy, but he's as cringey as his bddies funforlouis and mrbenbrown are..
>>
>>10708998
I've been watching his vlogs since they've been made. Personally I'm a huge fan of his custom sunglasses and hair combo.
>>
>>10708907
I feel like he's taken the late 90's style and kept it alive in some form with his custom/scratched/worn'n'torn everything
>>
>>10708907
hes rad as fuck and i love his videos
>>
>>10709174
his intros and outros in NYC are pretty cool in the vlogs
>>
>>10711040
>zelda tattoo on ankle

> choker

yeah no
>>
>>10708907
what the fuck does he do to make his money?
>>
>>10711049
and that coach bag
>>
>>10711040
get them all naked cause i cant stand looking at them dressed like that
>>
DUDE DOWNLOAD MY SNAPCHAT CLONE APP LMAO
>>
>>10711663
NO BRO ITS RAW YOU DONT EVEN GET TO SEE WHAT YOU RECORDED ITS JUST IN THE MOMENT PURENESS BEME BEME BEME
>>
fucking love casey and his vlogs
he's a massive inspiration on me on how to live life
beme is terrible though
>>
the things he does are kinda cool but he seems like a fuccboi, his ideology is dumb as fuck and annoying
>>
>>10708907
more /fa/ and way more successful than any of the virgin autists posting here
beme sucks dick though
>>
the no branding shit he does is effay as fuck
i love how he tapes up all logos
>>
Ugly but successful at what he does
>it is what it is
>>
>>10712020
Except when he makes it ugly AF.

Like that travel suitcase.

If he'd put .10% more effort in, he could've executed his idea in a more good-looking way.

Instead, sloppy dogshit was the look he achieved..
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.