[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hobbies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

What are some /fa/ hobbies?
My only hobbies atm are lifting and vidya, i feel like i have too much spare time.
>>
Two activities that require no skill, kys.
>>
>>10704809
Then you're not lifting or gaming long enough.
>>
>>10704809

Running. Photography. Writing.
>>
Riding my Bike / Riding BMX

I used to play games but I stopped, It's just shitty now, I wish I never wasted so much money on gaming overall...
>>
>>10704896
No.

>>10704836
Yes.

I'd also suggest galleries, playing/practicing music, theatre performances, hiking and shopping.
>>
Art as long as it's not anime or shit derivative digital fan art.
>>
>>10704809
photography, not that shitty hipster trash but real photography with good composition and subject matter
also making films and music
running as well
>>
If trying too hard is a hobby then everyone in this thread is pretty /fa/
>>
>>10704809
Playing a group sport is really the best. Tennis, rowing, even basketball. It'll keep you busy and elevate your mood. Most of us suffer depression at times and a group sport really helps.
>>
>>10704996
>group sport
>tennis
>>
>>10704988
Hobbyless dildo detected.
>>
>>10704959
>implying all animu artstyle are the same
>>
holy trinity
music, film, book
>>
>>10705184
Fuck off weeb.
>>
marine aquaristik,
books, tv-shows,
traditional archery,
analog photography,
local shitty metal concerts,
flyfishing,
sailing,
riding scooter,
guitar playing and having a shitty fun jam-band
>>
writing, reading, finding an older aged neighbor to help out with things and be helped out with things of your own in return
>>
aquascaping can be pretty effay, especially some of the japanese styles
>>
Ironically making a mixtape. Unironically writing sketches. Goin to movies.
>>
>>10705046
> doesnt tennis with a group of qts

Although to be honest, this backfired as a way to get women since none of them know how to deal with slices, which make for 75% of my shots.
>>
>>10704996
former women's coxswain reporting in! rowing is /fa/ in theory but the sport is full of douche lords and sperries.
>>
I think the only /fa/ hobbies are somehow related to the arts:
>painting in any medium, with oils being GOAT
>sculpting with any material
>playing instruments, with French horn and bassoon being un/fa/
>music production
>dance
>photography
>underwater basket weaving
>>
>>10704896
Ye used to ride BMX and game but quit both, these days its like:

>Ride bikes (right now fixed gear)
>Snowboard
>Do other shit in the summer: hike, be in the outdoors shit like that
>Always been into photography but been off it for a while
>Musique
>Then all the random shit that you don't wanna hear about that doesn't really count as a hobby.
>>
>>10705553
>bassoon
>un/fa/

stay fucking pleb lmao
>>
programming
nothing else
>tfw too uncoordinated and socially retarded to take up anything
>>
>>10705527
Can confirm. I nailed her, then she went full douche sperry on me.
>>
>>10704809
mine are:

guitar/bass/drums, mostly jazz
running w/ some lifting
movies/tv i guess
>>
There's no /fa/ hobby, and hobbies shouldn't be forced on yourself, they should fall into your life as a natural outcome of your interests/aptitudes

My hobbies:
>reading (literature, politics, art history, history, and other literatures pertaining to my field)
>playing the Setar
>playing classical guitar
>excercise (not as a hobby, but by ordinance)
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 573x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 573x436px
I love to read and play the guitar. Before I went to uni, I used to fence epee. now adays, my free time, when i'm not reading or enjoying the occasional vidya is spent between coding small games and analyzing languages through computational linguistics (graphemes and phonemes) for fun using tools like matlab. It's really beautiful. The english language has 26 usable letters, but give or take 100 graphemes are required to wholly understand it.

besides that, I enjoy writing chiptunes
>>
>>10704809
playing violin
urban exploration
collecting magazine pictures of artwork, because i can't afford the real deal
doing my make up
trying to upgrade my social wellfare marked district just as much as to avoid gentrification.
>>
>>10704809
Art if you're good at it, especially music production, photo and contemporary stuff.

Also Martial arts, skating, urbex, partying with hard drugs
>>
sculpting is the ultimate /fa/ hobby

nothing can beat it, prove me wrong

everything else is inferior and less /fa/
>>
>>10705335
>marine aquaristik

my nigga
>>
>>10705330
lol congrats you're like everyone else
>>
>>10704836
>>10704978
>>10705335
>>10705553
>>10705559
>>10707306
what is a good beginner camera to get if I want to learn the basics of technical, real photography
>>
>>10704809
I collect anime figures and Star Wars Hot toys. I also read a fuck ton of literature and am an English major.

Rate me lads
>>
>>10709365
The one you have with you /s

Any Canikon entry model should be good. If you actually use it, you'll find out what gear you need next. Don't waste money on lenses and shit you don't know how to use, the kit lens can take great photos if you use it right.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.