[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boots similar to timberlands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

I like the silhouette of timberlands but dont really like the fact that everyone in my town wears them. anything that has a similar aesthetic to these? I hate those slender dressy looking boots that i see on here all the time
>>
>>10704317
try going to department stores and check out their shoe section theyll have knock off timbs
>>
>i want boots that look like timberlands
>i dont want them to be timberlands

just buy timberlands.
>>
>>10704457
this is the best answer. get black ones.
>>
>>10704475
I was thinking bout black, what do you think of pic related though?
>>
>>10704317

ive seen some knockoff timbs at target. they're prolly only like $40 or something.

>tfw i kinda wanna cop them cuz i dont know if id actually like timbs
>>
>>10704457
Whys there always gotta be atleast one snarkety bitchass reply on every thread
>>
>>10704590
Because if you ask a stupid question you will get stupid replies.

Seriously though, not wearing something you like because "everybody wears them" is pathetic.
>>
>>10704603
What good is a fashion board if you cant ask questions? I just want a similar boot, you dont need to care about why
>>
>>10704603
This. If OP gets "boots similar to Tims," then all those people he was trying to impress by being " different" will just see them as "boots similar to Tims."

If you want to be a special snowflake, OP, get something distinct.
>>
>>10704613
Well, first day of all, such basic questions would belong in fuccboi general.
>>
Levis.
>>
>>10704614
Jesus christ you guys are bitches. Its a completely normal question to ask for alternatives.
>>
>>10704637
Yes, but your reasons for wanting alternatives are pretty shallow and contadictory.
>>
>>10704648
Ha didnt know i had to pass a morality test get my question answered.
>>
>>10704648
Haha FUCK this board seriously
>>
>>10704660
Who said anything about that?

Next time you ask a question, just don't add unneccesary info that makes you look stupid.
>>
>>10704457
This.
OP, if you buy boots similar to Timbs you will still look similar to the people wearing Timbs. You can look for knock offs and stuff but if you just want something similar just get them but in a different color than the normal wheat so it's not that homogenous.
>>
>>10704673
You said "my reason were shallow" i dont give a fuck about your opinion of my reasons, just give an answer or dont bother.
>>
>>10704637
hopping in to say that this is a fucking stupid question
>I want to look like a pleb
>but I don't want to look like a pleb
if you think this is a good question, that this is at all worth a thread, you need to lurk more
>>
>>10704685
Your question's already answered, go to any department store and buy knock of timbs. Timberlands are such an iconic boot no company with any respect would make something the same. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you though, do you not care if it's the same sillouette? Get some Nike SFBs, they can can suit the same aesthetic just with a slimmer shape, and they don't look gay af like the cheaseas you mentioned. I can't say anything about the USA but here in Canada I've never seen anyone wearing them.
>>
>>10704702
Nah im good this boards a fuckin joke
>>
Get Panama Jacks, pretty similar to Timberlands, just a bit slimmer.
>>
>>10705793
ayy good suggestion thanks
>>
>>10705793
what model is this?
>>
>>10705819
It's the 03 I think, I'm not sure if they make it anymore though.
>>
OP you're a faggot, just buy timberlands you dumb ass
>>
>>10705843
Yea! you dumbass! stupid dumb guy! ha!
>>
my god. timberlands are shit tier chinese garbage boots for poor fags, and you want a knock off of that even? how pathetic can you get.
>>
>>10705863
Its literally one of the most iconic boots, what do you suggest faggot?
>>
>>10705793
Jacks are better made too

not that that really matters if you don't actually walk in them
>>
>>10704637

Anon, I've asked a few questions/advicescon here over the years and have never ever gotten a decent answer. I come here for shits and giggles and the occasional gold nugget in a sea of turds. Never ask /fa/ for advice.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.