[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these fa or nah? Opinions? Im 29. Supras skytops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: gfg (1).jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gfg (1).jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
Are these fa or nah? Opinions?
Im 29.

Supras skytops
>>
File: gfg (2).jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gfg (2).jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
booya
>>
probably not
>>
>>cop or not
>>
op here..i mean like... they do sort of resemble the rick owens geobaskets...
>>
>>10703518

you are 29 fucking save your money and cop geos what the hell

please be bait
>>
>>10703487
Supra is mall tier fucking garbage. If you want a cheaper pair of hightop sneakers that dont look like shit and wont fall apart in a week cop Diet Butcher Slim Skin.
>>
Dude go for it. I have that shoe in gray and its become my go-to shoe. They're really really comfy to wear and I think they look cool
>>
>>10703526
Geos are too clunky..the supras are a slimmer/neater version which i pref. And besides i can get fake real leather geos for the same price as the supras on alibaba .
>>
>>10703487
maybe if you were in 6th grade
>>
>>10703546
1. Literally why buy fakes
2. Kris van assche has some geo lookalikes of actual quality just with weird ass lacing.
>>
File: bate.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
bate.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
/thread
>>
File: 1437259004385.jpg (114KB, 629x807px) Image search: [Google]
1437259004385.jpg
114KB, 629x807px
>>10703630

Buy fake to try if can actually pull off the shoes... why spend so much just to find out that cant pull them off to safe my life. Need a specific swag to pull of the look. Slap some geos on an average looking dude and he be looking like a tard 90% of the time. real talk. No geos in my country to try them on before buying.
>>
just buy vans retard
>>
I own these.

They're great to skate in.. and that's it.
>>
>>10703546
Supra is a garbage brand. If you don't want to cop geos just go for a medium priced alternative.
>>
Nah, get Dior instead
>>
>>10703986
and which Diors are you talking about good sir?
>>
>>10703487
No dont buy these highschool sneakers at 29
>>
>>10703487
Don't be an autist get the cyber Monday 1s instead
>>
>>10704139
This. The only resemblance those have to Geos is that you'd look autistic wearing either. Get some Cyber Monday Jordan 1s or any of the other infinitely less embarassing black high tops with white soles out there.
>>
Supra and Osiris, my two least favorite skate shoe brands--these guys are in the business of finding ways for fashion victims like you to buy chunky, ugly, shitty shoes. You don't even skate m8
>>
>>10703491
ebin crown definately shoud cop op
>>
File: mhmhm.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mhmhm.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>>10704656

ebin crowns? if only i knew what shoes you are talking about lol..
>>
>>10704139
>>10704229

I was gonna say the same thing. supra is vape bro tier, dnc
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.