[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ROG/ ~ Rick Owens General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 36

File: 1439954654222.jpg (70KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
1439954654222.jpg
70KB, 980x652px
Old >>10689172

RICK THREAD FOR:
>fits
>crits
>cops
>grails
>runway boners
>predictions
>gags
>memes
>discussion

FAQ
>Geobaskets/Creepers/Ramone Boots
Go 1/2 or 1 size down from your TTS

>Ramones/Tech Runners
Either TTS or down 1/2 depending on the shape of your foot

>Elasticated Pants/Drawstring Pants
Size down

>>>TRY before you BUY<<

>Interesting instagrams (add to guys)
@oliverdoor
@iamwilliamwilliam
@rickietruong

P.S. - if your gonna shitpost please hang around to talk about what kind of clothes you wear/enjoy.

NB: USE THIS TEXT FORMAT FOR EACH THREAD FOR EASE OF USE/STOPPING THE SAME QUESTIONS COMING IN
>>
File: NX15FU5800GM09_1.jpg (148KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NX15FU5800GM09_1.jpg
148KB, 1200x1600px
These are in the mail. Went with white sole and toecap instead of all black. I'd never get chucks like that, but I wanted the all the bells and whistles on these. Still unsure about the weird synthetic material, but the texture of the og canvas kind of bugs me and the waxed canvas didn't make it to the end of season poor person toyotathon.
>>
What do the soles on rick shoes feel like? Asking cause I recently saw a pair of adidas in a store with similar sawtooth soles that looked very similar from photos of rick except that they felt like eraser rubber.
>>
>>10697211
to walk in or to the touch? They're just rubber. Not as durable as the leather upper, obviously, but don't wear away THAT quickly.
>>
>>10697228
To touch
>>
>>10697230
hard but a bit spongey, I guess comparing it to a rubber eraser is sort of accurate, but it holds its form a lot better. Weird to walk in but i think the sole looks awesome and it's pretty iconic.
>>
>>10697180
good choice mate, Black/Black ramones are a bit too basic.
>>
x-posting from old thread, still curious:

Does anyone know if an XL level tee would be similar to wearing a one size/jumbo tee? I found a level tee with a pattern I really like in XL but I'm usually a small. I'm interested in getting a jumbo for pod fits anyways, as I love the massively oversized everything fits.
>>
Trying to buy a small Rick jacket with straps inside, style doesn't really matter. Budget is $500
>>
>>10697392
I feel like you've been on this quest for a few days! I wish I could help. I'm sorta looking for the same thing myself but very little comes up at the moment.
>>
>>10697397
Hahaha just one post in the last general. I slept on a beautiful DRKSHDW poplin scuba on grailed for $400 and I've been regretting it ever since.
>>
>>10697420
Maybe there's just been an influx of strap questions this week then. Cop guilt is the actual worst thing I've experienced. Julius high neck coat for $150 last month has been haunting me.
>>
These people look homeless.
>>
File: JasonOwens.png (288KB, 650x870px) Image search: [Google]
JasonOwens.png
288KB, 650x870px
>>10697423
>>
>>10697422
those other posts were me. I'm looking for size L!
>>
File: homeless.jpg (771KB, 3768x2118px) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
771KB, 3768x2118px
old people rock rick better, im going to go panhandle like this tommorow
>>
>>10697363
I don't think the fit would necessarily be the same - jumbo tees are designed to look massive, as well as being massive

that being said I think an XL level tee would look pretty good anyway so just go for it
>>
>>10697468
90% sure that's a hobbit mask
>>
Post Rick related instagrams for the thread sticky
>>
>>10697468
lol everything hes wearing are fake/replicas
>>
How are the quality of pod or prisoner reps? I have a lot of authentic Rick, and the prisoners/pods aren't too high on my to acquire list.
>>
>>10697531
Get this rep shit outta here.
>>
>>10697531
saving for some OG Lang so gotta skimp on Rick bottoms
>>
>>10697536
What you saving for? If you want an astro jacket you better not cave because my astro parka is the best thing I have ever bought
>>
>>10697392
I've got a mainline down Sternberg I might sell, fits a bit tight. Got the strap yr looking for.
>>
>>10697538
I'd buy if it was a L
>>
>>10697538
damn son have you got measurements and all that
>>
>>10697537
That's exactly what I'm saving for. Traded in my Undercover Ethnic Rider for some cash.
>>
>>10697537
>>10697542
What's a decent price to pay for a size L? It's my grail
>>
>>10697545
>▶
>>>10697537 (You)
>>>10697542
>What's a decent price to pay for a size L? It's my grail
Good luck finding one in size L although there is a size 54 one on grailed I think.
$800 for standard astro parka and $1000 for ballistic nylon one is going rate I think give or take a couple hundred
>>
>>10697550
Dunno how I managed to fuck that up so bad but w/e
>>
>>10697550
Fuck. I'm a bit strapped for cash right now so I'll be saving for a while it seems. Awesome jacket.
>>
>>10697550
price has risen over the last few months ~1200 is pretty standard. Nahk is selling one at dont talk for 1800.
>>
>>10697555
Yeah but NAHK is a bit of a kike. He bought that astro jacket (not parka) for $1000 from pigfuck and actually thinks its ok to charge double for it.
Like c'mon man you got it for an ok price , you should wear it or sell it on at that price instead of trying to make a huge profit from it like a cunt.
Typical reselling dickhead , he should get a real job instead of extorting people's love/interest/hobby PLUS he has the audacity to talk about how much he loves fashion while pulling this shit.
Complete and utter cunt. You guys need to stop sucking that hypocrites dick already just because he knows a lot about tricky rick labels and shit.
>>
>>10697559
Everyone knows he's a reseller and nobody really cares. People will do it regardless of whether or not this guy does. He's knowledgable and I wouldn't say people are on his dick, he's just called for a lot when people need info.
>>
File: DSC_0041.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0041.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
>>10697541
Here's the lable, haven't got any specifics
>>
I realized geobaskets aren't really my thing, selling my pair. send me offers, need money for Christmas shopping!

https://www.grailed.com/listings/307085-rick-owens-geobasket-black-milk-ss12
>>
>>10697559
>>10697560

I'm a reseller too. It's the easiest way for me to build my wardrobe w/o getting a part time job in college.
>>
>>10697559
>extorting people's love/interest/hobby
Welcome to capitalism :)
>>
>>10697574
>reselling to buy new clothes/get rid of stuff you don't wear anymore =/= selling rare items at literally double the price they were at rrp
>>10697578
Yeah I got no beef with capitalism , I just hate how much of a hypocrite he is.
>I LOVE FASHION GUYS UGH REPS ARE SO BAD STOP BEING A DISGRACE FASHION MEANS SO MUCH TO ME
>Oh you like fashion as well? Buy this rare jacket that'd make you happy for years at double the price goyim
Hey fellow Rick Owens fan would you like to buy a pair of dunks from me for $5000?
>>
>>10697564
Damn not 50, guess I'll just cry myself to sleep as usual.
>>
File: Drumohr.jpg (81KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Drumohr.jpg
81KB, 500x334px
Which brands to go for when going for a dadcore style, that actually offer good quality? Basically normie clothes that aren't in-your-face but in good materials.

So far I've got Drumohr, Entre Amis and Berg&Berg. Need more tips please.
>>
>>10697592
this isn't really rick related but also please don't bump the other /rog/. let it die.
>>
>>10697595
>>10697595
>>10697595
Sorru
>>
>>10697582
I'm pretty sure he bought the Bauhaus Knit from pigfuck too for $900 and sold it for $1900

and as for my reselling I'd say its half of me getting rid of stuff I don't like and the other half is me flipping shit during sales
>>
>>10697592
margaret howell
>>
>>10697559
I'm pretty sure donttalk isnt his primary occupation and its just a side project he has with a friend. You've also got to remember hes running a business, so why not run at a maximum profit margin? Its not like donttalk never have sales either, so I imagine hes building that into account aswell.

You just sound mad that you didn't cop it then and can't afford it now.
>>
>>10697613
Why do you post in these threads when every bit of 'info' and 'advice' you post gets immediately debunked by everyone including NAHK who you would let cum down your throat for a year if it meant you could hold his hand for a second?
You want to be his friend so badly and he thinks nothing of you and everyone knows it , you're so pathetic i'm surprised you haven't had a sex change like twerk and let NAHK inseminate you so he can molest your child you stupid cunt.
Anyway just read my previous posts if you want a nice tl;dr on why raping a medium of art is a bad thing to do if you can't figure it out on your own.
Btw I already own an astro parka so it's not about not being able to afford it , it's about pricing it at an obscene amount then having the sheer unbridled audacity to talk about how fashion is one of your loves.
If you love it so much how about you respect your peers instead of trying to make money from an already expensive and hard to get into interest?
>>
>>10697627
Deflective argument at its finest.
>>
>>10697627
Kek the strawmanning
>>
Will washing at a reasoanbly high temprature shrink my basic cotton tees a bit? they do stretch out a bit with wear
>>
nahk is probably the shittiest reseller on the internet, he buys stuff for disgustingly marked up prices and then tries to charge double for it after he takes some shitty pics with his ugly nigger "model" friends

how many things has he even sold on his gay ass website? 1? 2? congrats on making 300$ reselling a pair of pants when you have 30000$ worth of deadstock lmao

ive made 25 or 30 grand reselling and hes the exact type of retard to buy shit from me
>>
>>10697666
>>10697627
>>10697604
>>10697582
>>10697559

All very good and all, but not really rick related.

Get your own thread for shit talking
>>
>>10697666
>>10697627
>>10697613
See, this is the problem with fucking tripfags. They constantly pull the attention away from the original discussion (consciously or unconscoiusly), and it all just ends in some shitty showdown with assblasted anons. Seriously, get real and drop trip (that goes for all you guys). Sincerely, fuck you.
>>
>>10697670
Yeah were kinda 1/5 into the thread and all thats been discussed is being mad af and do I buy fakes
>>
>>10697666
where do you source your shit
>>
>>10697681
why would i tell you that? i dont want competition
>>
>>10697692
thought there was a chance you would go into detail on your process as a display of dominance tbqh
>>
>>10697692
where do you sell might want to cop some of your stuff
>>
File: 14-oscar-isaac.w245.h368.jpg (19KB, 245x368px) Image search: [Google]
14-oscar-isaac.w245.h368.jpg
19KB, 245x368px
>>10696869
is that oscar isaac?
>>
>>10697728
Yes
>>
>>10697536
dont cheat yourself
>>
>>10697627
Kekd

But nah both nahk, cheerso and mifune have all helped me at some point. People like them make these threads bareable
>>
>>10697870
They would have helped you just as much without their trips. It's just narcisism.
>>
>>10697873
I guess. But if an anon said one thing and a trip who's been posting sound advice for a while says another thing you're probably gonna take anons with a pinch of salt
>>
i could possibly have more than enough $$$ cop ramones at 50% on ssense by the end of next week(that is if they drop that low), wish me luck senpai
>>
>>10697922
You can do it
>>
>>10697922
I am gonna cop those ramones rite now just to make ur life miserable
>>
>>10697539

I've got one of these in a large. What's your price range?
>>
>>10698099
5-600. What's really interesting though is one of the old leathers, I'd pay way more for a L in those if you have one.
>>
>>10698099
Can you post a pic btw?
>>
>>10698104
>openly posting that you'll pay more for something
Prepare your anus
>>
>>10698104
>>10698135
this
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>10697559

I guess I'll respond to this

We aren't just resellers. Our business model is to be full service closet cleaning, consigning, styling (personal and editorial), as well as a place to go for seeking out specific garments. We take requests from clients to find specific garments. The idea is to have a nice archive of really great pieces to use for styling and shooting editorials, but also present a sort of collection to the world of interesting and rare designer garments.
We've had a lot of very sought after items on the shop now, and most have been priced high knowing we don't need to sell it quickly, like the Bauhaus knit or the Ann D cardigan. Guess what? They sold anyway. While we made a profit in the short term, what we lost in site traffic will be hard to value. That Ann D cardigan was far and away our most uniquely visited page on the site.

And yeah, it's a business. There's a market it for it. A lot of people on here get sucked into the Internet (grailed, /fa/, Japanese auction sites) that they lose a sense of what the fashion industry is like in reality. The amount of man hours we have to spend seeking out a rare piece - like the black Bruit varsity or the Ann D cardigan, or the cream Rad poltergeist sweater - is worth money. Time is money. Also it's often a huge risk. People appreciate that we can curate this selection for them in a consistent manner. I think it builds trust. Makes it easier to see that we do regularly sell grails... People don't want to spend that much money directly to another person via grailed.

answer this: if you bought something for $900 and somebody offered you $1900, would refuse because that would make you a 'typical reselling dickhead'?
>>
>>10696869
i bet i could beat all those fuckin nerds up
>>
>>10698155
3 women?

What a badman we better not mess with you
>>
>>10698147
>answer this: if you bought something for $900 and somebody offered you $1900, would refuse because that would make you a 'typical reselling dickhead'?
Yeah. I'd legit feel bad for extorting someone , if I didn't want the item anymore i'd go for a small profit or if they were a mate i'd just sell it for what I paid for it to make my money back.
I wouldn't throw it on my poorly designed store to try and make some 17 year old chinese FOB beg his mum for enough money to make him look like a caricature of a k-pop singer.
Fuck you and your contrived persona.
Fuck you and your shitty attitude and mindset.
Fuck you and your convoluted excuse as to why you think it's ok to do what you do.
Fuck you for thinking you're actually good at what you do .
And most of all , fuck you for 'being' into fashion as your very existence just breeds more vapid cunts like you who care more about money than anything else.
Don't give me that bullshit about 'losing a sense of what the fashion industry is like in reality' because you are not the head of a label who has to keep costs in mind at the risk of losing his job , you're just some cunt who tries to justify what you do using your ego.
Btw there is no fucking way that you sitting at home refreshing yj! is worth the extra $500 you throw onto your prices.
>>
>>10698166

>forgetting the 2 manlets.

UFC - watch out!
>>
>>10698168
lol, you are a massive idiot. lets close all the second hand stores, all the niche stores, elts check the cost before any listing on grailed or ebay. lets remind all those dickhead retail stores selling 3-4 times the cost. you are either a stupid kid or a massive loser that has no idea of the world you live in. go back to communist russia you punk. arbitrage is the motor of a modern economy, you dont like it? fuck out of here and go to north korea. no wonder you are a poor loser, your children will have the same mediocre mentality, losers for generations. fuck off
>>
File: 1433034686394.jpg (125KB, 619x310px) Image search: [Google]
1433034686394.jpg
125KB, 619x310px
>>10698168
>being this mad
>>
>>10698347
Second-hand stores don't sell for over the market price lol that's the whole point
>>
>>10698347
>thinking any of that applies to this situation
also
>dickhead retails stores selling 3-4 times the cost
What does this even mean? The only store that puts an insane markup on their stock is ssense and they're a bunch of cunts as well
>>10698350
So how much of a discount does he give you guys?
>>
>>10698383
my only answer for you cause you are of no value: ignorant poor
>>
>>10698382
Kek it's a free market. Sellers can put price they want and buyer can pay what they prefer. Grow up
>>
>>10698400
>ignorant poor
>Obviously not part of western society and doesn't speak English fluently
Uh oh
>>
>>10698382
Supply and demand, bitch
>>
>>10698409
>impliying: western society=speaking english fluently
thanks for confirming you are an ignorant fuck
>>
>>10698430
That's exactly what I was implying buddy.
Fuck off back to your shit country and get off this website.
>>
>>10697538
How much you want for it?
>>
>>10697666
>donttalk
isn't a lot of stuff on that site expensive because of it rarity? I mean there are things on there from pasts seasons, you can't really even find on grailed, or ebay, also not everything on there is marked up like that a few basic tees and pants are easily some of the cheapest things on there.
>>
>>10698567
the pieces came from grailed in some cases
>>
>>10698637

Very rarely.
>>
>>10696869
I dream about the girl on the left.
>>
>>10698567
yes
compared to things like art editions, wines and designer furniture you guys have no idea how good you have it tbqh, ie the market always hits me as running at 10% of what it could be in terms of markups at least at the rtw level, the fact that the 'ripoff' price on a super iconic deadstock garment is still approximately its original cost and often less than equivalent current season stuff (adjusted for inflation) is madness, i mean you could put on a show worthy of a small museum for less than 100k
>>
Does "dust" leather look more brown or more grey in person? I want a non-black leather jacket but I'm worried the brown would look a little weird with non-earth tone fits.
>>
would someone here care to explain the different types of shorts rick produces?
>>
>>10698940
mhmm true-say I hope NAKH can sell me some embroidered Rick for retail in 10 years time lool
>>
>>10698439
lol such pleb is around here. what about french, german or italian? nah thats not western kek
>>
>>10699201
AFAIK 4chan is only available in free countries (i.e. America)
>>
>>10699204
top kek mate
>>
i dont think theres anything wrong with flipping something for a bit of a profit or when you're tired of wearing it.

however this, the shittiest ROG in recent memory, is an excellent example of why tripfagging is complete cancer. enjoy the compelling internet persona you've created it's destroying an already dying board
>>
>>10699232
>tripfagging
i had to google it, i am such a newfag
>>
>>10699232
"X is the cancer that is killing /fa/"
-Y

Where X is literally anything, and Y is everyone ever since the beginning of /fa/
>>
>>10699232
I disagree. ROG is pretty dynamic, from time to time useful info about sales, legit checks, etc. What I find annoying is the Rick haters and recently, the flipper haters. It is a free world, live and let live.
>>
Raise your hand if you have ever felt personally victimized by someone having a username
>>
>>10699248
Exactly this. The most useful and reliable information I've ever gotten on this board (or any board, or on Rick in general) has come from a trip. I stand with trips.
>>
>>10699253
I think that Nahk hater has a personal vendetta, too salty
>>
>>10699275
I went to high school with Nahk and he got better grades and killed my dog and dressed better than me.
>>
My biggest issue with reseller markup is it prevents me pretty much exclusively from buying anything not from Japan.

I could get a jacket of grailed or I could wait a week, maybe a month, to buy the same one for literally half the price on y!jp. Especially over the last year or so I've seen certain designers garner huge popularity on grailed etc which results in a complete fuckery of a price.

Until I can join them the rich can always get what they want lel
>>
>>10699121

I've only really dealt with "dark dust" leathers and I found them grey/brown/green if you can imagine that - like a taupe colour.
I have a Dark Shadow leather that looks grey/brown depending on the light and camera - probably say that is taupe too.
>>
>>10699275
where in my post denouncing tripfags do I even mention him? ive had plenty of good conversations with the guy, but if he wants to build up some rickputation he should go post on a forum

>anonymous poster talks about flipping some shit
no one cares, maybe a discussion on flipping ensues

>tripfag talks about flipping something
weeks later entire thread is derailed when someone brings it up, "oh I guess ill respond to this", egos flare

using a trip when it doesn't apply (to identify an OP or person relevant to a thread) just makes this board worse
>>
>>10699332
chill man, just ignore this derail
>>
>>10699309
So, following that - would you say they work with black fits? Or should I wait until I can find something a little more grey.
>>
File: RICK-WO81_V1.jpg (288KB, 953x1440px) Image search: [Google]
RICK-WO81_V1.jpg
288KB, 953x1440px
>>10699366

I personally never dress all black or full Rick. I just casually throw Rick items into my outfit so find Dark Shadow stooges quite easy to use.
>>
/rog/ has been getting very aggressive lately
>>
>>10699419
NO IT HASN'T, PUSSY.
>>
>>10699451
NO, IT HASN'T PUSSY.
>>
anyone handled any of the new rick iPhone cases?
>>
>>10698168
Do your parents feel bad making the money they give for your allowance?
>>
>>10696869
my god.... i would love to kek one of those manlets.
just turn cockiness to maximum, maybe have a line of coke and 2 beers as well.
begin chatting up one of the bitches... refuse to acknowledge/pretend not to see manlet.
>>
>>10700169
thats pretty pathetic and even u know it m8.
>>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Rick-Owens-GEO-DUNK-Blk-Wht-Nike-Smooth-RO-Ramones-Sock-DRKSHAW-Basket-BBS-/281880868545?hash=item41a168b6c1:g:i~oAAOSwnipWW-rr

well shit

if anyone wants some brand new dunks
>>
>>10700539
The most surprising thing about this listing is the fact that it's in Australia.
>>
>>10700169
i dont even know what language you're speaking anymore
>>
>>10700539
>>10700545
>rare sole protection since day one
uuuhuh
no pictures of the soles, no pictures of the tags...

SUSS A F
>>
>>10700591
but there is a pic of the soles
>>
>>10700594
There wasn't before, though.
>>
>>10697657
my question got bogged down in all the mad

bump ;-;
>>
File: 1431385071497.jpg (55KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1431385071497.jpg
55KB, 680x750px
>>10700169
ok lad
>>
File: 1449518828725.jpg (270KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1449518828725.jpg
270KB, 900x1350px
How difficult is it to incorporate wedge boots into every-day outfits? Thinking of coppin a pair. I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>10700798
I imagine quite difficult
>>
Slightly unrelated but you guys are nice at answering questions :^

What are the type of wool (baggyish?) pants that you see paired with guidi back zips in all the avant garde/zeitgeist fits called? Kinda looking for some time along those lines. Guessing yyph/cdg?
>>
>>10701031
hobo wool
>>
>>10700798
fag
>>
>>10701060

where do you think we are?
>>
File: 52.jpg (262KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
262KB, 500x639px
Is it weird that im 6"4 and wear small in Rick, the pieces look on me like they do on Rick models !
>>
>>10701128
No, that sounds normal.
>>
File: shit cut.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit cut.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
what's with rick and this shitty meme cut?
>>
>>10701128
Not that surprising. With most clothes the breakdown is:
XS = short
S = regular height
M = tall
L = fat / foot ball player
XL = extra fat / defensive football player
>>
>>10701267

I wear XL in Rick.
I'm a 6'3" athlete with 42" chest and broad shoulders.
>>
>>10701031
If someone could answer without a meme that would be gr8
>>
>>10701031
Post some examples! I think I know what you're talking about but it's a little vague.
>>
>>10701267
>L = Really fucking tall
>>
File: 2769511_waywt181212_finale-use_.jpg (92KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
2769511_waywt181212_finale-use_.jpg
92KB, 640x960px
>>10701539
Haven't got much in the way of pics but something along this vein, just Google 988 wool pants and a load of stuff comes up
>>
>>10701570
a lot of "SZ aproved" brands make these kind of pants, to list a few:
-lumen et umbra
-yy
-yohan serfaty
-elena dawson
-paul harnden
>>
>>10701640
here is a life tip

don't aspire to dress like the people on stylezeitgest

for further evidence go find the youtube video where they interview the founder of the site

or the thread where women make fun of his clothes on the fashion spot which made him want to start SZ
>>
>>10701658
Here is a life pro tip

If you like how something looks, and you think you would get all warm and fuzzy if you looked that way, aspire to look that way.
>>
>>10701658
Links?
>>
>>10698147
>>10698168
i dont think that its so bad that he resells shit, everyone tries to do that anyway, im kind of bothered that he tries so hard to maintain his fucking persona with the trip, its 4chan m8 stop posting like were on SZ and you have to write everything in a way that faust likes so he doesnt ban you. eventualy people will start getting butthurt about it and personally attack him and probablly his website, there are a lot of people who know way more than him and post as anon, i happen to know two of them, the point of 4chan is anonymous posting, not the fucking trip drama.
>>
>>10701668
This desu
>>
>>10701267
>S = regular height
lmao manlets please
>>
>>10701715
>i happen to know two of them
ah, those fucking autistics crybabies on unwoven.org? mega kek
>>
>>10701658
>don't aspire to dress like Faust on StyleZeitgeist

FTFY
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 570x658px
Rick Owens is overpriced atheist-goth-fag tier shit. You could probably get similar clothing - maybe even better - at Goodwill or Old Navy. At least those clothes might have some color other than black. Stop being fucking degenerates and wear real clothing. I'm almost puking looking at this thread. Pic related: it's what I'm wearing right now andwhat a REAL man should wear.
>>
>>10702769
2 out of 10, weird troll, nice try pathetic execution
>>
File: rick10.jpg (235KB, 520x743px) Image search: [Google]
rick10.jpg
235KB, 520x743px
>>10701060
Yes?

I'll wear those heels and make all the ladies jealous.
>>
>>10702769
>6x1 db
>buttons below the pocket line
>BUTTONING POINT below the pocket line
try again, faggot
>>
>>10702769
1/10 needs stronger imagery.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.598798205_nu16.jpg (107KB, 992x1127px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.598798205_nu16.jpg
107KB, 992x1127px
>>10702769
literally anything else from that store would have been cooler
>>
File: il_fullxfull.510187006_f7km.jpg (243KB, 1077x1127px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.510187006_f7km.jpg
243KB, 1077x1127px
>>10703075
>>
File: il_fullxfull.500382228_22za.jpg (100KB, 1002x1127px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.500382228_22za.jpg
100KB, 1002x1127px
>>10703079
>>
File: il_fullxfull.573349280_e8kl.jpg (137KB, 1040x1127px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.573349280_e8kl.jpg
137KB, 1040x1127px
>>10703083
>>
>>10702848
what camera did you use for this? sorry for random question
>>
File: desc_295003368_00.jpg (23KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
desc_295003368_00.jpg
23KB, 700x700px
>>10703097
That's not my photo. :)
>>
>>10697249
Got em today. Too big 4 my baby feet. A 38 is going to be impossible to find right now. Any idea if the waxed cotton Ramones will be back for 2016?
>>
>>10703136
I wanna try em on somewhere - I figure I can wear them like rick would back in the day w/ long stacked denim? but since they stopped making them for men there is nowhere to try them on :/
>>
>>10703865
I think spence had some mens wedges
>>
>>10703967
ah sadly not in my size - guess I gotta wait until they do have some, order them and then return if they're not for me
>>
Probably gonna sell my drkshdw double layer in pearl size S, kinda want some other color.
Anyone here interested? I'll make a grailed ad in a day or two
>>
>>10704104
pics? long sleeve or short
>>
File: newsolesnewmoles.jpg (2MB, 2080x3248px) Image search: [Google]
newsolesnewmoles.jpg
2MB, 2080x3248px
Just got my ramones boots from the cobbler after asking /rog/ what to do. pretty stoked desu
>>
>>10704104
I might be.

>>10704144
ayy nice one lad, could probably resell them for more than you bought now aswell if you didn't want to keep
>>
I want to resell, they're on grailed now for $650 but i'm only looking for $400. Hopefully someone wants them.
>>
>>10704144
How long did you wear them for before needing to have then resoled?
>>
>>10704158
0 hours. I bought them and received them but they were beat to shit.
>>
>>10704161
Oh ok
Enjoy!
>>
>>10704111
Short, I don't have a camera so I can't post pics right now, gonna have to ask for a friend to take pics.
I think it's AW14, pretty much in perfect condition, but I'll have to inspect it closely before I sell it to be sure.
>>
>>10696869
lol look at these fucking clowns
>>
>>10704209
heh u sure showed them
>>
if if don't get ramones, would either of these be a good alternative?

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/alexandre-plokhov/black-creased-high-top-sneakers/1236673

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/helmut-lang/black-leather-high-top-sneakers/1272623
>>
>>10704384
Neither. Newer Lang pieces (specially shoes) are shitty quality and plokhovs are what they are.
>>
>>10704484
can you give me suggestions? preferably a lower price range?
>>
>>10697249
Would these be a good cop for someone trying to get into a more black aesthetic? I originally wanted CDG X Converse but people told me it's horrible as fuck.
>>
>>10704491
just wait for ramones. if you want them and buy something else you will more than likely still want the ramones, but have to save up all over again.
>>
>>10704540
>trying to get into a more black aesthetic

read this back to yourself. does it make sense?
the answer is no. stop being such a brainwashed newbie
>>
>>10704585
Seriously this
If you really want Ramones, you will only set yourself back if you buy what will essentially be a placeholder
If you really want them, save up
There are/will be sales going on, look around
>>
>>10704602
The sales are kind of rough right now, but you might get lucky
>>
>>10704144
These are amazing. Prolly keep them alive 3x as long just putting new crepe soles on.
>>
I'm new to /fa/, why do all of you have such a massive boner for rick owens? Everyone in the OP looks like a parody of "fashion". No colors allowed, except black and maybe some grey. Capri pants on the azn dude, and unnecessarily tight pants on the beardfag. whitefag has this retarded looking bag, black of course. azn is wearing what I'm sure are the greatly overpriced equivalent of low-top chucks. I get that it's quality clothing, but that doesn't count for shit when it's all just goof ninja garbage. I could go on and on about how this bullshit """"fashion"""" is fucking stupid, but I can't be arsed to because the write-up would be have measured in gigabytes.
>>
>>10704668
never look on people itt or fa -everyone on fa looks like shit. Rick was pretty good and fresh designer many years ago, now its just average brand. Maybe its just not your thing.
>>
>>10704668
You don't have to like it m8
>>
>>10704668
>I'm new to /fa/

Byword for I wear cargo shorts and vans
>>
>>10704668
i dont understand this stupid fixation with pricing. if someone (or I) can afford it, whats the problem? thats not an argument. if someone wants to spend money on poop, whats the problem? let them be happy
>>
File: ComingOutOfMyShell.png (106KB, 229x333px) Image search: [Google]
ComingOutOfMyShell.png
106KB, 229x333px
>>10704592
My bad senpai. It's either try and look /fa/ or be mfa teir. I've been a sperg with how I dress untill like two years ago and I still am trying out new styles to see what fits me.
>>
>>10704774
inspo and advice only goes so far, never let them become anything more than they are. many times people in online communities let advice and the pictures they see dictate everything they do, find what you like and make it your own. No one expects perfection, neither should you. If you want ramones because you actually want ramones (not because of pictures you have seen and posts you have read) then buy them, dont settle for anything less.

I guess its easy for me to say this because I have kind of done this, but tbph I am closer than I am towards you on the scale of where I want to be in terms of my sartorial expression. It is a process and one that will take time, especially if you have to work for what you buy. If youre anything like me though, it will make every little bit of progress you make all the more meaningful and formative.

If I were to give you one piece of advice it would be: start slow, dont buy geos or ramones or some other big designer piece and have nothing else to where with it. Build up a nice basic wardrobe, throw out what is unneeded and buy some cheap basics(AA, Uniqlo, Asos), progress from there, adding in the pieces you want from there.

Also do not be afraid to fuck up, whether that be buying something you dont absolutely love or wearing a fit maybe isnt the best; because those fuck ups usually go on to be great learning moments for the future.
>>
>>10704763
We all know that quality costs money, and that stuff we like is worth paying a premium for. On the other hand, who the fuck pays $1300 for a pair of sneakers to go with their $150 dollar t-shirt? Those prices are all well and good if you're talking about dress clothes, or even smart casual stuff, but spending that much on purely casual clothes is stupid.
>>
>>10704799
Why should 'casual' clothes be any less important than smart wear? Infact you probably wear casual clothes more than you would a bespoke suit.

And what if rick is someone's everyday wear? Is it still not worth the money if they can happily afford it?
>>
>>10704799

Why would you spend more on dress clothing that you'll rarely wear than stuff you can wear all the time?

You can buy a $1500 rack suit that will look worse than a $200 tailored suit.
>>
File: 457.jpg (50KB, 350x455px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
50KB, 350x455px
>>10704799
>people pay millions of dollars for random splotches of plastic on canvas
>people will pay thousands of dollars to hear someone move their voice up and down in pitch for a short while
>people will pay millions for an inflated piece of leather

It's not that surprising that people will pay a little more for nice casual clothing. Afterall dressing up all the time is tiring, being covered in jersey and swaddled in wool is a very comforting feeling. A starched suit and tie is not, nor is it something that you can wear as often as casual clothing. So in reality you are getting more value out of the piece's casual nature because you can wear it more often.
>>
>>10704491
>preferably a lower price range
>willing to pay for $700CAD alternative
just wait and buy some ramones dude, they'll be worth it, and if you buy an alternative, you'll still want them
>>
>>10704799
Dont be upset friend. I own rick tees that retail 300+ and current season Sock Ramones that retail 2k. Im also not rich either. I work hard and save money for the things I have.
>>
>>10704799
Also it's very rare to pay retail for rick unless it's your fav piece. I own loads of rick and payed retail for 1 thing
>>
>>10704810
>nice casual clothing
>looking like a mummy comprised of leather and wool
pick one you poof. There are far better options for casual wear than looking like a designer ring-wraith.
>>10704817
Again, I argue that price is immaterial. It doesn't make your clothes good, or bad.
>>
>>10704795
Thanks man, yeah I have a ok basic wardrobe but it's very normie. Ive wanted to change it recently, I might just purchase some good reps of it though.
>>
>>10704822
the pic wasnt meant to be taken into context of my argument, I'm pretty sure anyone with a little bit of intelligence could understand that.

your projection just makes you seem like you have your back against the wall, and your looking to bite and hold onto anything you can get at.

of course there are many different brands that offer luxury casual wear, I dont think anyone has ever argued that Rick is a designer that tries to appeal to the masses. At his core he will always be a niche designer, he designs what he likes and people pay the price to fit take part in the world Rick has created.
>inb4 spergy comment about sounding pretentious
>>10704824
do not ever buy reps.
>>
>>10704848
you're wrong, and a fag
>>
>>10704855
Lmao. Not that guy but your counter argument makes you look desperate and pathetic
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (1MB, 1452x300px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
1MB, 1452x300px
>>10704855
>>
File: 1428599313511.jpg (116KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
1428599313511.jpg
116KB, 640x484px
>>10696869

how on gods green earth do you guys afford this stuff?
>>
>>10704867
We have jobs
>>
>>10704867
single adults with an average income or higher than average income? married adults with a higher than average income? trust fund kids? average income people that owns only a handful of garments and not thousand of crappy h&m? rich fags? not that misterious innit?
>>
File: 1432028387978.png (467KB, 465x326px) Image search: [Google]
1432028387978.png
467KB, 465x326px
>>10704881
>>10704869

you're right, it was a stupid question.
I too have income and thousand of crappy h&m

i need to re evaluate
>>
Where is the best store to buy geo buckets.
>>
>>10704867
let me rephrase this for you
>How on gods green earth do you guys like this stuff?
>>
>>10705021
Grailed. Dont buy things for retail friend, its a waste of money.
>>
>>10705139
Mommy there doing it again momyyyiii. How dare they like other things to me. Mommy make them stop mommyyy
>>
>>10705021
Grailed or lurk sale sites
I bought mine new from SSENSE for £290
>>
on the ramones, with or w/o toe cap?

do the vegans have both or is that the cosmetic difference between the normal/vegan styles
>>
>>10704668
>I'm new to /fa/
>I get that it's quality clothing

New indeed.
>>
>xyp9x dies
>lose round
>>
i can buy this tomorrow if it's still available, please email me at ***@gmail.com or drop me your email, i have some inquiry to make first. Please email me quickly so that we can conclude the sale on time. Thanks.

Does this sound a bit scammy? Just got this message on grailed

Odd wording and wanting to use email communication over grailed is a bit spooky
>>
>>10705410
did you get them? is it true that customs duties are included?
>>
>>10705517
Yes this is scammy. He'll want you to recieve the payment outside of the grailed interface so that it can't be traced by grailed support when he inevitably charges you back. This is common on ebay. Report and move on.
>>
>>10705517
Probably wants e-mails to spam with ads or scams. What is the feedback of the user like?
>>
File: IMG_20151201_184325.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151201_184325.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>10705538
Yeah, no extra fees
>>
>>10705561
cheers
>>
>>10705541
>>10705539
thanks lads i'll let him know where to poke his offer
>>
>>10705561
b/b are a great cop.

I associate b/w with hypebeasts and fuccbois with their first ricky piece.

Idk but almost ever bad fit ive seen with geos has been b/w colourway, not that there arent great fits with b/w geos but yaknow..
>>
>>10705724
I think a lot of the "clown shoes" stuff comes from the b/w because the white sole outlines and emphasises the size/shape

I agree on the fuccboi front, though these are my first Rick pieces ¦:-)
>>
>>10705021
depends on which model desu
b/b you should lurk shoeaholic
b/w you should lurk ssense/grailed
ponyhair, grailed
reverse leather ;) rick store ehehee
>>
>>10706059
>shoeaholic
>ssense
false, sold out there, no restock with sales. you know nothing. "ehehee"
>>
File: hun.jpg (46KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
hun.jpg
46KB, 736x489px
>>10706127
I meant in general l a d - shoeaholic has had b/b geos
go for real cheap in normal sizes within the past month
and ssense does geos like every sale?

I get what your saying though - you thought the anon
asked which online store to buy geobaskets from
right now. They didn't say that but I can understand why
you thought that :)
>>
>>10706203
thanks for help those ignorant anons anyways, cheers
>>
>>10704144
this looks fucking great. I think you just convinced me to get all black geos so I can put a similar sole on when they get blown out.
>>
Anyone selling XS pod shorts?
>>
>>10705021
Idk how people can ask a question like this

Do u have google

I find most of my sales by looking for them
>>
>>10706898
Nawh I love mine ;3
>>
File: 14496678637800.png (716KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
14496678637800.png
716KB, 640x1136px
Stole this bomber from a dead homeless. COP?
>>
>>10700798
>I'm a guy btw.
in that case, very very difficult
just don't bother
>>
>>10707279
Looks p Dece but need more than 1 photo
>>
File: image.png (912KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
912KB, 640x1136px
>>10707419
>tfw not a geobaskets in ROG thread
>>
>>10707451
Still can't see alot
>>
Rog been kinda deadish since that 50 post argument ;-;
>>
>>10708446
trolls won, long live ro haters
>>
b/w low top main line ramones new with box and all that shit, $360 good price? cop or not?
>>
>>10708786
Yeah thats dece
>>
>>10708799
cheers
>>
Anyone interested in ds cargos?

https://www.grailed.com/listings/312101-rick-owens-drkshdw-cargo-pants
>>
>>10708977
bit pricey for anthem cargoes in dust desu
>>
>>10709067
Not really my asking price i'm expecting closer to 250ish
>>
>>10699419
NO IT HASN'T PUSSY

FUCK YOU
- R
>>
>>10702769
WHY DON'T YOU ADD A FEDORA TO THAT, FRIEND?

CHEERS
R
>>
Any one own Combats, how do they you feel about them? Would the pull on boots be too hard to pull off as a non rick wearer?
>>
>>10707280
I'll buy them and show how easy they are to rock.
>>
>>10709553
I think I'm gonna cop some on a whim one day - apparently they're quite big (like spacious)
>>
>>10708977
Are they the ones for fatties or the slim ones?
>>
>>10709919
not him but rick cargos are not really that slim dude
>>
>>10704867
single parent buys me stuff
>>
How do Drkshdw ramones fit? I'm 11 or 44 in pretty much everything.
>>
>>10710344
I would suggest you go true to size. You *could* size down 0.5 or 1 but you don't need to, like you do with geos. The numbers are there for a reason, right?
>>
>>10710344
TTS is a fair bet, but you can size down for a snugger fit. I've owned three pairs of Rick shoes and can consistently fit into one size down. All mine are from some years ago, so the sizing on new models might be different.
>>
File: 1377209550142.jpg (122KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
1377209550142.jpg
122KB, 825x550px
Are these geos? Tongue doesn't look long enough and the sides don't have any detailing, but it's a crap image.
>>
>>10710440
Yes. Some models of Geobaskets have a short tongue.
>>
Oh and LN-CC rick sale is LIT AS FUCK

http://www.ln-cc.com/en_en/brands/men/rick-owens/?gridview=zoomed

http://www.ln-cc.com/en_en/brands/men/rick-owens-drkshdw/?gridview=zoomed
>>
>>10710440
is that a girl
>>
>>10710464
No, men have broader shoulders than women
>>
>>10710454
What are you getting? Looks alright, nothing really stands out to me
>>
>>10710454
Oh and Promo code: XTRA20PROMOP for additional 20% off on top of sale.
>>
>>10710477
how can you tell they have broad shoulders when theyre sidewars? they have long girly hair, small tits and seem to be wearing a womans cardigan
>>
>>10707279
Ugh, fuck. If you can afford it or get it for a decent price, get it. I have a feeling the hooded bombers are gonna be grails in a couple seasons.
>>
>>10710626
new rick
>>
>>10710514
Ive got it for 450$
>>
>>10710820
How the fuck... What size? I'll give you $500 for it.
>>
>>10710838
What a terrible deal
>>
>>10710838
Dunno. Came to the discont center of luxe closes in my country and saw 3 bomber with -70% (M, S, XL). Got M. No idea why it's -70%, but in my country RO is not dat popular. Checking that center sometimes (previous time found FW skirted pants fo about 170$, but not my size).
Not selling it btw.
>>
>>10711015
Shouldve bought all of them and resold for like $750
>>
>>10711015
Dude pls get me one in S, I'll pay you. what's your email?
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.