[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some basics everyone should own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (99KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1000x1400px
What are some pieces that anyone should own on just about any budget? Quality stuff for under $200.

a pair of very dark Levi's 501s Preferably with a nice taper to them (for anyone who knows how to sew it's not that hard, and if you don't a tailor can do it for a few dollars) that keeps them looking clean, but won't be offensive to those who get autisitcally upset over "skinny jeans" can be had for $60 or so.

Post one recommendation/rate others suggestions ITT
>>
>quality
>under $200
NANI?
>>
>>10690761
why buy a pair of levi's and then alter them?
just buy a pair that fit how you want them to be... they've only got 1000 different fits.

you shouldn't be paying over $50 for levi's either.
>>
>>10690781
I am short so I like to touch up my pants just right. Also, I enjoy the button fly of the 501, and some of their other button flys don't have just the right fit
>>
Some off white t shirts if you can afford, HBA is also nice and mandatory if you're building basics

For shoes I'd recommend getting red wing boots for winter
As the other anon said roshe runs are very good for running shoes, yeezy 350 are great but you can't really run in them and they aren't as sporty so get roshes they're not expensive

Your outerwear is already very good but add a peacoat

Get jumpers and hoodies from Palace

Tshirts, vnecks are nice, get them in more colors but NO PRINTS except for HBA or similar stuff but use that for layering

Also cop some long fit tshirts for layering
and some oxford shirts and flannels

Jeans if you can afford it balmain biker jeans and some raw selvedge denim jeans

you're on the right path
>>
>>10690822

kek
e
k
>>
>>10690822
Don't forget supreme beanies and bape facemasks are essential
>>
>>10690860
how could i forgot that, yes, get supreme beanies and some bape and you'll LOOK LIT SENPAI
>>
>>10690819
>when will they learn.jpg
>>
File: BDtW2AECAAAhFIj.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BDtW2AECAAAhFIj.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>Levi's 501s
>not 510
baka
>>
>>10690822
this
altho if u wanna b a cool internet guy get some cav empt
>>
>>10690761
Those don't look that good. Tapered jeans never stay in style unless they are form fitting.
>>
>>10690909

i really like cav empt but i can never wear it due to the reputation :(
>>
>>10690893
>low rise
>lycra
lol
>>
Black/dark grey skinnies.
Grey socks
Black, grey and white shirts
Shoes that don't have obnoxious branding.
Don't cheap out on this stuff though. You'll look right shit and you'll be the laughing stock of anywhere you go.
>>
>>10690961
Reputation of what?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.