[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teenmfa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: om3owsH.jpg (55KB, 533x830px) Image search: [Google]
om3owsH.jpg
55KB, 533x830px
teenmfa
>>
>>10690625
lmao imagine walking into a highschool like that, poor kid
>>
>>10690625
Objectively a nice fit. What's the point of this thread again?
>>
type of nigga you gotta laugh at his jokes or pay with your life when the day comes
>>
Nice hair though.
>>
>>10690625

A bit of a confused fit but he's young and will learn.
>>
>>10690633
>>10690639
>>10690670
where are you guys from to warrant this as a shit fit?

looks perfectly fine to me and i've seen people dress like this even teens.

get off your high horse.
>>
>>10690847
It doesn't look bad, but he's what? 16 or 17? Wearing a moto jacket if you're not driving a bike is poserish and I'm pretty sure he doesn't drive one, especially not in those boots.
>>
>>10690625
That's actually pretty good, it seems to suit him as well.

>>10690899
>Wearing a moto jacket if you're not driving a bike is poserish
Do you own Stan Smiths?
If so, how long have you been playing tennis?
Or sneakers in general, are you plaing basketball? Are you playing any sport?
Do you own chelseas? When was the last time you were riding a horse?
Any articles related to surfing or skating?
Are you a poser anon? Because I think you are.
>>
>>10691041
I wear Dockers and I actually work at a marina.
>>
/fa/s WAYWT is the most shit of all WAYWTs
>>
>>10691479

this is true honestly. reddit is pleb as fuck, but /fa/ is straight up autistic
>>
>>10691041
>Do you own Stan Smiths

No, I am not in 6th grade

>Sneakers in general

People don't play basketball in Chuck Taylors anymore retard

>Do you own chelseas

No. If I wanted to look like a faggot I would just wear Romeos instead

>Articles related to surfing or skating

no. Great comeback moron
>>
>>10691511
lmao @ u
>>
>>10691511
>No, I am not in 6th grade
>I wear Chucks
l m a o
>>
File: 1429636792626.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1429636792626.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>10691511
>>
>>10691511
i agree with this guy, its true if you walk around like this as a 16 year old it looks kinda ridiculous - just like red wings or any other workwear. its probably not even that cold where he is
>>
>>10690625
Anyone know the jacket?
>>
>>10692692
AllSaints Kane Leather Biker.
>>
waywt wise:
top of tmfa > top of /fa/
middle of tmfa == middle of /fa/
bottom of tmfa < bottom of /fa/
>>
teens are edgier so of course they know more about fashion! Just look at Rick owens! Clothes designed for teens!
>>
>>10692875
True
>>
>>10690625
saved for inspo
>>
>>10692356
sauce on this lil cumpy dumpy
>>
>>10692875
a lot of the tmfa cringe photos are the ppl with like 2 upvotes who got into fashion a month ago, while theres hardly any of those on /fa/ (at least it seems, hard to tell between the many trolls and serious ppl)
>>
I have been seriously soured on biker jackets, they always look so tryhard.
>>
>>10693266
Young Jodie Foster
>>
>>10692733
Cheers
>>
>>10693885
thanks sir
>>
I like that fit a lot. Not even memeing.
>>
>>10690625
Good AF fit. This thread is shit. Not a huge fan of the jacket but good otherwise. He reminds me of Jack Kilmer in Palo Alto but it's probably just the hair.
>>
>>10690899
Since when do actual bikers wear thin ass fashion jackets? Only cruiserfags do and literally nobody likes them. Why the hell would you wear a hot ass leather jacket if you aren't going to wear leathers anyway?

Either you put on your actual leathers so you don't get grated on the road or if you don't it's because it's hot out you're lazy.

My point is, wearing a biker jacket isn't poser because bikers don't actually wear them. It's an old style before they had actual protection.
>>
>mfw all of /fa/ claims they dont go on reddit but you're all talking about tmfa
>mfw I'm too lazy to have a face
>>
>>10691511
Jesus fuck get a load of this edgy faggot
>>
>>10697097
he's 19, chances are the only bike he can afford to keep running won't make it on the freeway anyhow.

probably running a ninja 250 (not the newer ones) about town

any low speed impact will only send him rolling down the street at 30mph

road rash isn't THAT bad at 30mph in a fashion jacket

i've eaten shit on a skateboard down hill at 22mph in a tshirt and im still alive
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.