[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fa/ behave at parties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (268KB, 1417x1549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1417x1549px
Normal people are super social and happy desu but you all seem awkward and quiet. How do you behave at parties, what do you even talk about, your expensive slp jeans lol? Legitimately curious senpai

Inb4 people posting memes like pic related
>>
>>10690420
I'm a disaster if I go to a party completely alone but I always go with friends or have friends at the house already. It's easier with other people, just get drunk/do drugs and talk about music, fashion, university, etc.. Idk just talk about things you like/things going on?
Also drinking games (beer pong,flip cup, Kings) are easy way to socialize and get everyone drunk
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 535x577px
>>10690420
I don't know
I've never been to one
>>
it's not that bad depending on what people you hang out with.
if it's so called normal people it's usually a bit depressing and i feel really like an outsider.
if it's the so called alternative it's might be a bit better sometimes, but sometimes it also makes me cringe a lot, so i'd say it's a matter of people mostly.
I don't talk too much unless I want to express my opinion on some particular topic, I listen a lot though.
If you feel bad partying just find a different group of people/place, some clubs in major cities really can be neat and it's not that hard to find someone open enough to talk to if you come by yourself.
>>
File: 1423428650769.gif (665KB, 338x216px) Image search: [Google]
1423428650769.gif
665KB, 338x216px
>dance
>eat good food
>drink alcohol
>chat with people
>ingest substances
>listen to music
>have fun
>get laid
>chill

jesus christ

it's not hard

/fa/shionistas don't have to be /fa/utists
>>
I behave pretty good at parties desu, my attention switches and everything is fine.
Problem is I rarely go to parties even though I like it.
>>
>>10690456
Most of them are though even if they dress well, lonely and silent lol
>>
>>10690456
Ay det är Stockholmaren
Bork Bork do you live in the innerstan or in the orten bror
>>
>>10690456
>look guys, I've been to a party once

you're so cool

now fuck off.

tripfags are cancer
>>
>>10690420
I find a group of people that seem to be normal and I sorta just chill with them for a while.
Im usually bartending at the parties I go to, so I meet people like that too
>>
File: IMG_1028.jpg (109KB, 550x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.jpg
109KB, 550x529px
>>10690478
yes

>>10690535
you must be fun at parties
>>
I am the mysterious man in black clothing that stands around in a corner. In my circle I am often referred to as "Shadow". People will often point to my corner and say, "don't go there, that's Shadow's corner." I try not to intimidate others with my brooding, but it's often too much for them to handle.
>>
if im not super fucked up i tend to end up outside of the party smoking cigarettes with the other smokers. i generally prefer it too, less hectoc and loud than inside and you end up meeting cool people and talking about cool things.
>>
>>10690601
Implying you're any better than using you're on fa the worst board ever
>>
>>10690420
>going to parties

jesus what happened to this board
>>
>>10690664
do you even grammar
>>
>>10690626
Sounds more sad than anything
>>
>>10690644
This
>>
every house party i've ever been to I just sit somewhere w/ a drink or on the patio/balcony w/ a smoke the entire time and talk to different people coming to me, that or i pick a girl out and speak to her the whole night and take her back to my place

not even fun 2bh, i'd rather go to a show or something
>>
I just moved to a new city with my family for both my parents work, I landed a job myself, but just a stepping stone retail joint, all my co-workers are in late 20s-40s and I don't click with any of them. how do I go about making friends? All my old friends are too far to realistically hang out with and I made those connections through school/through friends
>>
>>10690456
this is so funny when trips try to give constructive comment. top lel

I try to act normal but inside i'm an autist.
>>
get drunk as fuck, meet new people, leave with the group that's going outside to smoke a blunt and go to the after party with them

10/10 every time, would recommend
>>
>>10690420
real /fa/ ppl always have fun at parties
>dance
>chat
doesnt matter. if you feel good and natty in ur fit, ppl will sense it and talk, chill
dont be edgy for christ sake. relax, smile. pretend u try to better urself everyday

what is this? mfa?
>>
File: 1449520477375.jpg (16KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
1449520477375.jpg
16KB, 350x267px
>>10690434
I would take you Anon.
>>
>>10690420
I tend to be as social as possible. My rule is to be talking to someone as soon as possible, and generally do so before even grabbing a drink. It's not exactly hard to get people talking about themselves.

I used to do this deliberately with wallflowers to pull them out of their shell a bit, but then they get like attached at the hip and follow you around so that they aren't left alone again.
>>
File: 1449415160288.jpg (16KB, 302x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449415160288.jpg
16KB, 302x300px
>>10690434
I too, understand this feel.
>>
>>10690894
:( get a hobby
>>
>>10692122
I Swim run and cycle :(
>>
>>10690673
this
>>
>>10690420
"How does /fa/ behave" as if we're completely different people to everyone else. Jesus Christ, you drink. eat and do dumb shit like the rest.
>>
>>10690420
I keep drinking alcohol to get drunk fast and get out of my comfort zone but it's always too late when I realize that I'm nearly floored. Then I dance like a fucking ape and speak to everyone and vomit into the bathroom.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.