[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here with Ford?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
Anyone else here with Ford?
>>
Nobody here is attractive, rich, white, or tall enough to be a model. You're in the wrong place.

These people think Asian faggot ninjacore and kanye's hole sweater is aesthetic.
>>
>>10688903
Is that you tyler?
>>
>>10689462
No
>>
>>10688920
Ironically you're incorrect. If you stayed here long enough, you would have known that models actually do post here from time to time. Enjoy your stay kid and try to keep the dank memes to a minimum
>>
>>10689589
mostly male models, though
>>
>>10688920
I am a model, white, 1.94m
Not rich tho, can't have everything right?
>>
>>10688903

i'm with l'agence160g
>>
>>10691462
>1.94 m

is that not too tall

several agencies in my area have a max height for males
>>
I was thinking of doing a walk in. Can I walk in with no photos?
>>
>>10691550

there's ways around
>>
>>10691550

max height is usually around 6'3". men 6'4" and up generally don't fit into designer clothes properly.

6'-6'2" is the sweet spot.
>>
>>10691550
Yeah, I have heard from several agencies that I am too tall for the industry. Finally found a few who didn't care and just signed a contract a last friday.
>>
>>10691553
Also im 6'2", around 190. Still have some fat to lose. Is having any fat a big problem. People say I have an interesting face so that would be my selling point i guess.
>>
>>10691605
Atleast try it dude, losing weight is easy as fuck. If they see potential in you they'll just help you to get in the form they want you to be.

Source: I am an ex fatty and model now (243lbs to 160)
>>
>>10691621
Fuckin nice, and ya I will. I actually went the other day, but I didn't make it on time. I'm also an ex fatty where I was 240 at my highest. I also had really dry skin my whole life, and I just got that taken care of. Feels good to go from some red faced fatty to being mired.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.