[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help /fa/. Which is worse? Socks and sandals or wallet chain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1449455120092.jpg (77KB, 495x286px) Image search: [Google]
1449455120092.jpg
77KB, 495x286px
Need help /fa/. Which is worse? Socks and sandals or wallet chain?
>>
wallet chain, dear god, the wallet chain
>>
both are cool
>>
>>10688403
well. wallet chain is really awful. socks and sandals could work if you are confident enough to pull of the ironic look
>>
>>10688406
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>10688408
4u
>>
>>10688412
just look at it
>>
>>10688429
It has a function: who wants to lose their wallet? Socks and sandals? Why?
>>
Socks and sandals are 10/10 desu senpai
>>
>>10688403

sock and sandals can work if you're not retarded
>>
Birks with socks are GOAT
>>
>>10688403
wallet chains are coming back, expect slp to do them in 2016 and fast fashion to catch quick
>>
>>10688729
>>10688743
Hang yourselves with a wallet chain
>>
>socks and sandals
those niggas just trying to hide their hideous nails
>>
both are awful but sometimes sandals and socks work.

the wallet chain is objectively bad. if you think you're prone to losing that shit just find some other means of keeping it on your person.
>>
>>10688434
>>10688811
Wallets don't just fly out of pockets. They're worn so that people can't steal your wallet, which is why they're normally seen in the ghetto
>>
>>10688856
When I stand up from sitting down, my wallet sometimes slips out of my pocket
>>
Never saw wallet chains but sandals and socks are a german tourist stereotype. Not a good look
>>
>>10688403
I don't think either is fundamentally wrong, it's just that the people who do it do it badly
>>
>>10688793
Made me chuckle desu lad
>>
>>10689616
You have bad pants then
>>
>>10688403
Socks and sandals. It might be pulled off tho, but it requires the perfect socks, the perfect sandals, the perfect foot size, the perfect legs and the perfect outfit. It's pretty much impossiblel
>>
>>10688780
i see that.
>>
>>10688856
Actually, they were originally for bikers to save their wallets if they fell out while riding.
>>
>thinking sock sandals are on the same tier as wallet chains
>>
I love wallet chains
>>
>>10688403
sock and sandals can look good with with shorts cut above the knee

wallet chains can absolutely never look cool
>>
both can be done okay
both can be done horribly

like everything ever
you just tend to see way more people looking like shit with these than normal
the less autistic one would be the wallet chain though
the average normie will even think it's cool
>>
holy fuck chain it to your back belt loop, put it in back pocket, tuck chain in with it, it's that fucking simple
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.