[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get hair like Kurt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kurt bronzil.jpg (85KB, 350x527px) Image search: [Google]
kurt bronzil.jpg
85KB, 350x527px
How do i get hair like Kurt?
>>
insert edgy/witty reply
>>
grow it and only wash it every 2-3 days or so.
>>
File: bronzil 2.jpg (39KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
bronzil 2.jpg
39KB, 500x387px
>>10687980
But won't it smell bad
>>
>>10687990
just like kurt cobain
>>
>wanting to be a fag like someone who killed himself
>>
>>10687977

do heroin and be concerned about how to get more heroin instead of your hair
>>
>>10688008
>implying he wasn't murdered
>>
>>10687990
Something's wrong if your hair smells bad after only three days.
>>
>>10687990
>But won't it smell bad
I havent washed my hair (with product) in like 3 years, doesnt smell anything
>>
>>10688042
dude you realize kurt was never a junkie he did it 3 times before he made it but over a long period of time when he was a heavy user he was wealthy enough to get it easy. what he did was actually smart

people who take huge doses with out the means are the ones that end up prostitutes and theifs etc. Kurt actually used to talk about this allthe time literally telling people to not do it if they don't have the means.

seriously learn your fucking facks.

and yes he did a fuck load of heroin by the end but he died because he was going to molest his kids if you don't understand that your a idiot. and yes he was submissive he talks about Courtney love being the first women to let him like really "fuck her" because he felt so bad about sex with every one els. like literally he was only comfortable having sex with a total whore. do you realize how fucking sad that is.. don't fucking talk about him like hes some idiot that just died. hes not he was really fucking smart and changed the world.. his death has lead more and more people to die it wasn't a good thing and it wasn't what defined him
>>
>>10690273
Is this a copypasta?
>>
>>10690273
> molest the kids
> this kills the man
>>
>>10687977
Normally I brush my bangs out of the way with the barrel and then I slick back the rest of it with buckshot.
>>
>>10690273
i read this all
how true is it? what about molesting kids??
>>
>>10690340
no
>>
[Insert witty remark about buckshot being great for hair]
>>
>>10691393

implying your wife will ever share the buck shot with you lil kek
>>
>>10687977
get murdered
>>
>>10690273
r u 12
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.