[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UGG IS BACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
UGG boots are enjoying a 2 year high in popularity according to YouGov brand research. Some mock them as "UGGly", but they are being worn by Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and Vogue UK has announced that UGG boots are back in high-fashion. Rachel Zoe has designed a new boot for the brand.

Le facts:
UGG boots are an Australia brand.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/12/04/uggs-brand-health-hits-2-year-high/

I like them.
They're cosy, they're relatively smart; they're probably comfortable; they don't have heels.
>>
>>10685804
wtf is this creature?
>>
>>10685804
>Le

Return thou from whence you came, reddit.

Also, uggs are completely disgusting.
>>
>>10685807
It is the kind of noble and elegant woman who wears UGG.
>>
Question is: Can men wear them?
>>
I wouldn't fuck her, but I'd love to spend an evening with her just smacking that ass as if I was playing bongos. I bet her turdcutter smells like baked chicken.

But to answer the question, no they're not /fa/. But who cares? My gf wears them around the house like mukluks but she doesn't have an M1 Abrams sized ass.
>>
>>10685804
went to go find that vogue article. it's ridiculous and terrible, has to be a joke or something. I mean, its wearable and no one's really judging, but it's not "high-fashion". doesn't look better than other shoe options. that's just sensational.
>>
>>10685828
Unfortunately not.
>>
>>10685804
Uggs is shit tier
They are the pyjamas of shoes
>>
>>10685817
Ugg also makes super nice actual leather boots for men with the fuzzy shit inside. They're super nice, well made, good looking, and comfy. So id say yes to those, no to standard uggs
>>
>>10685941
Whoops meant for >>10685828
>>
>>10685842
>bet her turdcutter smells like baked chicken.
there was this one girl whos asshole smelled like fucking chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. I ate that ass out like a hungry dog in the back of a meat truck.
>>
File: shia-labeouf-ugg-boots-4.jpg (643KB, 2138x3000px) Image search: [Google]
shia-labeouf-ugg-boots-4.jpg
643KB, 2138x3000px
>>10685828
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.