[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time getting pierced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: earrings.jpg (153KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
earrings.jpg
153KB, 1500x1125px
>male, getting ears pierced for the first time
>gonna do it with a professional, not some shithead with a gun
>also looking for employment

How long do ears swell? Can I safely have my ears pierced a couple days before a trial shift or job interview?

Do I have to keep some sort of piercing device in my ears full time?
>>
got my ears pierced for the first time in september.

it didn't swell at all to me. technically, yes. i did with a professional too and literally nothing strange happened after.

you have to keep the piercing full time, yes. unless you want to take it out and have the excruciating pain to put in again. i wouldn't do that, but that's me.
>>
>>10682243
>you have to keep the piercing full time, yes.

forgot to add that you leave it for around 1-3 months, it depends on the person you talk to. you have to keep cleaning it so it doesn't get infected of course.
>>
>>10682243

dont i have to put it away to clean it anyway?

how often do I clean it?

will bad things happen if I take it off 9 hours a day for work and put it back in afterwards?

does it really hurt if done by a proper professional?
>>
>>10682252
>dont i have to put it away to clean it anyway?

no, not sure how to explain it but you'll press it a little bit from both sides and put the liquid in. very simple.

>how often do I clean it?

the guy told me two times a day for the first few months until i could take it out but sometimes i only did in the night.

>will bad things happen if I take it off 9 hours a day for work and put it back in afterwards?

no idea. i guess it would depend from person to person, the skin is bound to try to close, right? i hardly think it would close in nine hours but it would probably hurt a lot to put in back again.

>does it really hurt if done by a proper professional?

yes. the pain is kind of like tearing your skin from inside. you feel the skin "getting apart" and it burns at the end. it's really nothing out of this world though. i did worry about pain before mine but i wouldn't now, it's gone in a minute.

i pierced it and i was not even sure why but i have to say i really liked it. easily a good decision.

(swede btw here i don't do english too well.)
>>
>>10682223
its not painful its just a bit of pressure i have 5 piercings and my ears were the least painful
>>
>>10682284
mine did hurt though. don't know if it varies by person. i don't have any other piercing so i can't compare pain, but that's it
>>
>>10682269

I inject myself with "supplements" 3 times a week so I'm used to getting pierced.

hopefully my ears won't get hurt much.
>>
>>10682223
>op posts this thread accidentally in /fit/
>/fit/ rips guy a new one for being a faggot
>op posts here
>/fa/ correctly tells him how to go about it

This is why there's no girls here. This is why the girls are migrating to /fit/

Girly boys disgust me. And in b4 "you're a jealous, no Gf faggot" I am female.
>>
File: 1448076848504s.jpg (2KB, 125x74px) Image search: [Google]
1448076848504s.jpg
2KB, 125x74px
>>10682303
>>
>>10682223
>not doing your own piercings
what a fag
yesterday i pierced a nose of a friend, inside some abandoned hose, while we were high af
>>
File: 1341612225753.jpg (178KB, 822x474px) Image search: [Google]
1341612225753.jpg
178KB, 822x474px
>>10682303
>>
>>10682303
fuck off cunt
>>
23 here, had mine pierced when I was ~14. I went to a very conservative Christian school, so I couldn't wear them all the time. I'd wait until you have 2-3 months without taking them out (I did over summer) because taking them out and putting them back in could create scar tissue from minor re-piercing. Once they healed, I could take them out for longer periods, but my ears healed really quickly. What I used to do to prevent them healing was get very small test fishing line from a outdoors place, and cut a small strip off. Heat one end with a lighted and press on something flat, this makes a clear stud that you can put in and no one will be able to notice unless they're really close. You can make thousands instead of paying $5 a pop for them at parlors/jewelry stores.
Just my $.02
>>
>>10682949
Scathingly adorable.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (36KB, 558x506px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
36KB, 558x506px
I'm a guy with longer hair (almost shoulder length) and I want pic related on both ears, is it worth it? I tuck my hair behind my ears mostly but I don't want to get them to just have them hiding all the time, I try not to be high maintenance meaning just brushing my teeth and washing my face is what I would only like to do before I go to sleep, if I get earnings do I have to constantly take them out and shit at night? What's cleaning them like? I also think I'm allergic to nickel because when I wear belts I have to wear my boxers higher than the buckle or else I get a rash if that matters do I just go to Claire's to get em done? lmao, any tips or advice appreciate /fa/m
>>
some shithead with a gun did my earrings.
no problems desu
>>
File: 1371421025137.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1371421025137.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>10682303
>>10682941
>>
Dont get it done OP

got mine done with a pro shit got infected took almost 4 months for the piercing to heal. it is healed now but at the back of my lobe it looks ugly as shit and I can feel lumps around my piercing.

got it done when I was 13, I was a shithead and didnt take care of it properly.

but when I do wear plugs they look cool as shit.
>>
>>10685875
so, basically it was your own fault it got infected?
>>
I've pierced myself 5 or 6 times just by pushing the earrings through, sometimes using a needle first to make the hole. I did a double cartilage piercing at the same time I had to be quite stoned to get through that one, lobes are pretty painless to pierce though.
>>
>>10684257
It's much easier than you think, get it done with a needle not a gun and you should have no problems whatsoever.

I was an idiot and din't clean mine for 3 weeks and it got infected but that only took about 4 days to clear up.

Ear lobes are the easiest to handle, don't be a bitch, they look sxc as fuck.
>>
>>10685890
>I've pierced myself 5 or 6 times just by pushing the earrings through

m8
>>
>>10685893
>Ear lobes are the easiest to handle, don't be a bitch, they look sxc as fuck.

this
>>
>>10685906
through the flesh of my ear
>>
>>10682303
>btw I'm a grill
fuck off cunt
>>
>>10682303
This.
You guys will never be aesthetic.
>>
File: 1.jpg (60KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 960x566px
>>10686510
Ew. Purely disgusting and totally not aesthetic.
>>
File: 1447969206822.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447969206822.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>10686510
>this is what fitzens believe
>>
>>10686510
looks like walnuts in a bag
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.