[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do u niggers think about Palace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 648x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 648x531px
What do u niggers think about Palace?
>>
File: a different approach..jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
a different approach..jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
Skateboarding is gay and Palace sucks.
>>
>>10681669
palace is a booger
>>
too cocky with pricing, also fitting is never consistent
>>
palace was cool until all the dweebs and their girls started wearing it
>>
I only browse for the 10/10 product descriptions

they do have some cool pieces though, havent bought any yet
>>
>>10682135
>was cool until

Poor normies. Using this cop out to justify liking a brand before other people. If this brand was inherently cool you would have kept liking it no matter which population engaged in it.

Using this is just an excuse. You don't want to admit it was always shit from the start and you got baited hard because it was new and the plebs weren't there yet.
>>
>>10682135
>>10682901

yeah that's true, if the brand was any good plebs wouldn't jump in on the bandwagon

palace sucks, same as supreme, for faggots only
>>
>>10681686
"skateboarding is gay"- every edgy 17 yr old who thinks hes "grown up" by making fun of an old hobbie he used to participate in
>>
i saw a fuccboi on campus wearing a green l/s palace tee the other day, it didn't look bad but i wanted to punch him in the face

the outerwear's cool too
>>
>>10681669
Palace is the one
product descriptions are fucking great too
>>
Supreme tier in annoying resellers, their outerwear is great though.

I'm just being salty at Grailed resellers.
>>
Quality pieces from time to time. They haven't changed much. Been a fan of their videos for quite a while. Undoubtedly going to become a lot more creative clothing wise due to the attention they have been receiving recently. Resellers are going to ruin it for those who genuinely want their garments. Those who have liked the brand not just for its clothing since its roots will continue to support them. While hipster faggot layering hypebeasts will complain about it becoming popular and hate on it. Palace deserves the notoriety it has gained. Very consistent company.
>>
>>10681669
I don't have anything against various styles, or cores, i don't care how you dress. But from a consumer and ethical perspective, I feel like companies like this are really disingenuous. Fact is that this style is really popular right now, and it costs nothing to design draft cut etc. I guess what im getting at is what do you think your participating in by approaching this trend through a brand like this
>>
theyre cool but theyre just supreme that can get away with higher prices and $40 shipping because its from the uk. the internationale release was nice though
>>
>>10685175
(contd.) they also have one of my favorite skaters on their team
>>
Palace is for /fa/gs
>>
i bought a few select pieces, nothing with the massive triferg. mainly the adidas collabs desu.

sizing is inconsistent but the customer service is p okay considering the recent hype around them
>>
>>10681669
Brand for wanna be hypebeast
>>
>>10683010
Nigga what? How did it offen you that he was wearing a Palace shirt?

Have a couple of their tees, can never pull the trigger on a hoodie or jacket though, feel like the prices are a bit much. Also been skating a Palace deck for a about two weeks and I like it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.