[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$155 for a white t shirt Literally why do people buy this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 362x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 362x355px
>$155 for a white t shirt

Literally why do people buy this shit
>>
>>10677263
>lol play is shit right guys
>lol /fa/ thinks play is shit so do i
>wish i didn't have to take out college loans
>i am /fa/ lol chinks have tiny dicks
>>
Because it's japanese and expensive.
>>
>>10677274
projecting?
howd u come to these conclusions;0?
>>
>>10677283
It's actually so cheap in japan 6000 yen a tee
>>
So that keks like you don't wear it and ruin their brand image
>>
>see CDG PLAY tshirt on ebay for $20
>this must be fake
>stupid chink used CDG PLAY in the listing
>order it anyway
>get the tshirt
>complain that it's fake
>get my money back and get the shirt for free

what a time to be alive

NOTE: will only work if they actually wrote the real brand name in the listing usually they blur it but this retard didn't do any of that
>>
>>10677293
I could buy a fake one for 15 bucks and you would never know.
>>
>>10677316
but the material anon
>>
>>10677319
>implying anyone is autistic enough to come up, rub your play shirt, perhaps lick your nipple a little bit, and notice the material is different from the real one
>>
>>10677319
>muh fabrics

were talking about CDG Play not avant garde designers
>>
>>10677322
>implying it is not made by the same viet that sews Nike shoes
>>
>>10677263
My issue with cdg is my issue with Hollister or true religion, you buy it for the brand, not the look or quality. Obviously brand can play a part in someone's purchase; however, the value people put on the recognizable brand is too high for what you actually get for cdgPLAY. As well it screams how you want attention and recognition for what you wear, and your choices about it

Obviously I'm projecting, that's just how I feel about that heart. Obviously I have a bias because last I saw it was on some scummy 40 year old that looked like he belonged on jersey shore (had trash wife to boot) walking around west Ed wearing that shirt and true religion jeans
>>
>>10677345
I agree, but for example, if you really want to talk about quality, Abercrombie makes clothes with really good quality, but overally it's shit and I doubt anyone here would wear it.
>>
>>10677356
Oh yeah, you're completely right. It's never just one factor that makes people buy a product, I'd purchase abercrombie shirts if they didn't have logoing all over and because they have somewhat decent quality (but they won't make plain shirts so why bother hold my breath). And unlike this anons vein of thought >>10677331 there is more to quality of a product than just the adorable sweaty child forced to sew it together. The fabric, and dye quality matter a lot.
>>
>>10677356
>overally
time to go to sleep wtf was i thinking

>>10677419
Yeah, I agree with you and too bad they produce only gaudy shit.
>>
the fakes are made in the same factory as the real ones
>>
>>10677437
lol
>>
>>10677437

made in nipland m8
>>
>>10677307
Cool
>>
>>10677356
>Abercrombie makes clothes with really good quality
holy shit this.

i went in there for the first time in years a few months back

their flannels are very thick and felt cozy i might cop one day

i was p impressed
>>
I have a pair of abercrombie jeans and they are really good. love the fit.
>>
>>10677292
>>10677283
japanese items, because of transport, end up being between 40% and 60% higher in america and europe
>>
>>10677263
because it's suppose to be /fa/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.