[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is my skin like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1399928779608.jpg (44KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1399928779608.jpg
44KB, 768x1280px
why is my skin like this?
>>
sorry mate u just have shity skin. im almost 30 and never a day went by i wish i wake up with clear skin on my face, my neck, my chin.

sigh.
>>
>>10674536
>>10674508

Get a bunch of pillow cases/towels.
Sleep on a fresh pillowcase/towel every night.
Drink more water.

Job done.
>>
>>10674553
that doesn´t work.
Same as the other two fuckers, and it´s just genetic.
>>
I think not giving a fuck is /fa/ man. Just b urself!
>>
It's just shit genetics, I had horrible acne from about 16 on into my mid-twenties. At 23 I'd basically given up, thought I was gonna have acne for the rest of my life. Then one day it just healed, I don't even wash my face with special soap anymore.
It gets better, just don't pick it.
>>
>>10674625
Yeah this works for some. I had terrible acne from like 14-20, I'm 21 now and I've been having like three months at a time with no spots, then one week I'll have a break out and will take ages to go. I'm hopeful that in a year or so it will even out and just be good constantly.
>>
>>10674553
This is the biggest meme. I slept sitting up for a week because I was convinced that sleeping with my face pressed against a pillow was choking my pores.
>>
>>10674508
eat healthy (as is in paleo-vegetarian)
start using sensitivew skin soap
don't use cleansers, peelings and shit like that
drink water and nothing else (except maybe ginger tea)
>>
>>10674641
star listening vaporwave
embrace refugees and multiculturalism
sand wash yourself
lick your wounds
snort your farts
>>
>>10674508
Check the subreddit /r/skincareaddiction, post there they would know a lot more than I do and can actually help you out.
>>
>>10674508
was similar. eat less junk. use quality facewash and shower everyday. drink water and moisturize. avoid too much sun.
>>
>>10674593
pizzaface detected
>>
>>10674508
Acne is largely due to genetics. If you're willing to take a small risk there's a vitamin A derivative called isotretinoin. The brand name is Acutane or something to that tune. It basically stops a large amount of the body's oil production which will give you really dry skin while you're on it, but it'll all get rid of basically all your acne. There's a few other side effects you may experience and tons of horror stories people have, but I was on it and didn't experience anything other than the dry skin. Just be prepared for monthly blood tests to make sure your liver isn't dying. A few years later and some of the acne came back, but not nearly as much and if I use face wash everyday my skin is clear. I'd say try it out.
>>
>>10674767
Oh and I also forgot to add, reduce the amount of sugar in your diet. Easier said than done if you live in America, but trust me that will help.
>>
>>10674508
why is your tank top like that? youve been on this board for this long and youre wearing that shit?
>>
>>10674536
I drink a gallon a day and sleep upright. Still shit skin. It's not as simple as you think it is. If you start talking about skin care, I'll have you beat there too.
>>
>>10674508
Laser surgery
>>
>>10677707 meant for >>10674553
>>
>>10674631

It takes like, 22-30 days for all the layers of the epidermis to renew
>>
HI BRANDON

MISSED YOU
>>
>>10674508
Holy shit, Brandon. Missed you dude.
>>
>>10674508
I dunno OP, I think you look pretty good in comparison to most yams.
>>
>>10674508
Eat clean food, not your dirty junkfood, drink water and work out, get a real nice sweat a couple times per week
>>
File: acne scar.jpg (3MB, 4592x3056px) Image search: [Google]
acne scar.jpg
3MB, 4592x3056px
What can I do about the acne scars? I'll need a lot of money?It's my first month living without my parents, so... I don't have too much money right now.

I have a "pimple" on my nose for years, I don't know what is it. Any ideas?
>>
>>10678741
Your scars are fine they are VERY minimal and honestly don't take away from your appearance. If you can afford it right now mederma makes a serum specifically for acne scars and my girlfriend has used it and says it works great.

Btw what fucking camera did you use? The photo quality is absurdly good
>>
>>10678749
It's a Sony Sel1855. My mother is a photographer.
>>
>>10678749
And thank you for the help.
>>
>had almost no acne throughout my teenage years
>at age 20, my face just fucking died

why
>>
>>10678783
Sony Sel1855 is just the lens though, not the camera? Or am i just dumb
>>
>>10678741
your eyes are so cute :3 actually your whole face is so cute
>>
>>10674508
Dunno if this'll help with those of you that have excessive acne, but anytime I have mild breakouts (2-3 pimples) I put some baby powder on em after I get out of the shower then go to bed, repeat for 2/3 days and they're completely gone as opposed to a week or two to go away on their own

Careful not to breathe it in though, not sure if its bad for you but can't be good
>>
>>10674508
sucking too many cocks at the gloryhole, youve got aids
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.