[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well ladies and gentlemen after days of asking this board for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0719.jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0719.jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
Well ladies and gentlemen after days of asking this board for advice I've decided to shave the moustache
>>
>>10672437
you'd look a lot better if you were leaner
>>
>>10672437
should've kept it tbhwy
>>
the bottom half of your face looks like a toad to be frank with you
>>
>>10672437
fat ass
>>
>>10672437
You're fat. Your jawline disgusts me.
>>
>>10672437
Good. Now work on your inflated ego
>>
>>10672437

You fucking tourist.

100 selfies of your smug costume.

People like you ruin everything.

You are such an asshole that people can see it a mile away.

The moustache never mattered. Do you understand. Everything that led you to shave the moustache remains.

Fashion victim. Poseur.

Probably not even jewish.
>>
>>10672437
i hate you so much
>>
drool tool mool cool
>>
>>10672437
I love you. Please I want to marry and have kids with you.
>>
>>10673498
So much this. OP looks like he tried to dress himself as some kind of smalltime criminal for a halloween party. You can't cop an special appearance by just wearing clothes and a moustache.
>>
>>10672437
>ladies and gentlemen
>after days of asking this board for advice
>after days
>days

maybe if you didn't wait so long to take such obviously correct advice you wouldn't look like that
>>
>>10673887
op pls go
>>
>>10676251
Not op
>>
>>10672437
I can still see it you faggot
>>
>>10672437
3edgy5me
>>
>>10672437
You look like the one "funny guy" from Fargo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.