[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things /fa/ hate that you like I used to think LV was tacky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

ITT: Things /fa/ hate that you like

I used to think LV was tacky shit, but it's grown on me. I even want to get a LV wallet
>>
>>10665807
Hood By Air.
It reminds me of 90s HL, and I don't even like 90s HL.
>>
>>10665807
LV is classic m8. it at unmemeable status.
>>
i'm from vancouver and the amount of asian peoploe with real and fake LV has ruined it for me
IMO its jsut a staple of wanting to be upper class
>>
get goyard twenty times better in my oppion
>>
>>10665807
as tacky as LV is
the bad part is the amount of normies with their fake or even real bags
>>
>>10665851
this, tired of these basic ass people thinking, dropping upwards to 10k on a bag is fashion, especially when they could have bought something from the brand that no one really has or used it on better brands.
hell, can't even look at LV shows without seeing some of the tacky bags

>>10665854
also this, goyard is the pinnacle of of exclusivity
>>
>>10665826
Look at how ugly their monogram pattern is. It's literally their logo as a pattern. It's so ostentatious. Yet, I find myself more and more drawn to it.

>>10665851
>dfw lower class myself
I don't know what is it is, Anon. I'm thinking of copping the wallet in Damier, as it's a lot more understated.
>>
>>10665851
oh hey im from Vancouver too. Yeah the amount of asian fobs and tacky "nammer" girls having them ruined the brand for myself.
>>
>>10665851
asians in vancouver ruined jordans , bape , louis , mcm , the list goes on
>>
They have shitty quality anon, I had a Louis wallet as a tacky teen and that shit was trash.
>>
File: louisdufflecoatfilledwithheroin.jpg (228KB, 800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
louisdufflecoatfilledwithheroin.jpg
228KB, 800x1068px
LV does some nice runway stuff, but no one ever focuses on it.
I also like HBA.
Can't stand the A$AP dickriders who are hating on it.
>>
>>10666968
from a creativity standpoint HBA is interesting on the runway, but i doubt anyone would pull it off irl, which is why mostly their prints and few runway pieces sell.

for me it's D. gnak, as much as i love rick, I get tired of other rick fans saying he's derivite when nothing he does really proves that.
sure there's a few similarities here and there but nothing to the point of straight up stealing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.