[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleaseeeee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 20151129_121127.jpg (926KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151129_121127.jpg
926KB, 2560x1536px
Heyyyy. Im really tired of being ugly, i hate being ugly. Sometimes i feel invisible. So, can you help me /fa/?
What can i do to improve myself? What haircut should i get? Do i have to shave my facial hair?
I think im gonna sign up for a gym this week, soooo what is a good work out routine?
What are your tips for this? Please, i trust in you /fa/
>>
>>10659030

Can't tell if this is bait, a new meme, or spam, but for the sake of your humanity, I'll entertain these thoughts.

> tired of being ugly

You're not. Your perception of yourself is exactly that - it's subjective. To me, and I like to think I'm being objective here, you're not ugly. If you want to feel better about your appearance, then several things can be done, but what's most important is dealing with your self-esteem and confidence. This is obviously the issue here.

Here, you can condition yourself. Tell your positive things about yourself. Find something you don't like? Change it. If you can't change it, then find the positive in the negative.

> What hair should I get?

Personally, I think your hair looks alright, though a little too messy. If I were you, I'd have the sides and back cut shorter. Use products to style the top of your hair, e.g. hairspray, moose (these tend to work better with longer hair). Is your hair thin/thick? Do you have a preference for length? Preference for style?

> Do I have to shave my facial hair?

I think your facial hair suits you well, just don't let it get too long. Keep it neat and tidy.

> what is a good work out routine?

If you have the disposable income, I'd advise getting a personal trainer to resolve all the beginner issues for you.

If you're poor and can't really afford a gym (not sure on your financial situation) and/or are too anxious to go to a gym, then you can work out at home and do things like: pushups, tricep dips, glute bridges/hip thrusts, squats, planking, and consider investing in some dumbbells.

Seeing as this is /fa/, I'd advise sticking to darker colours because it'll combine well with the colour of your hair and eyes, plus it's winter, so black is particularly popular (and seems to be /fa/'s all-time favourite). Again, though, what you can buy is dependent on your finances.

I hope this helps anon.
>>
File: WIN_20151129_12_53_20_Pro.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151129_12_53_20_Pro.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>10659055
I love you man haha i know my hair is a total mess. I will try to get a personal trainer.
And theres another pic of myself.
>>
File: BuBXVaF.gif (3MB, 257x388px) Image search: [Google]
BuBXVaF.gif
3MB, 257x388px
luckily for you, you do have potential. In fact, youre not even terrible looking in your current state.

To improve yourself, find something that you love to do and invest yourself in it. This will fight your depression or whatever is going on here.

As for your haircut, keep the facial hair but trim it into something more fashionable. Stay away from meme hairstyles, or dont because normies love them.

Definitely sign up for the gym. Read the sidebar over at /fit/ to find a good first program, although I don't normally recommend Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength. When you lift, you need to commit and do every fucking thing that the routine tells you to do. Take your ego out of lifting. NEVER EVER sacrifice form to lift more weight than you should be lifting. Yeah, you look like a pussy sometimes lifting light. But you look like MORE of a pussy lifting slightly less light with god-awful form. Eventually, lifting will become an addiction rather than a chore. Eat the proper amount of calories a day and make sure to get 35-50 grams of protein a day. If your diet doesn't provide that much, buy Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein in Double Rich Chocolate flavor. Buy bananas. Make shakes with bananas, ice, protein powder, milk, and peanut butter in the blender.

Develop goals and follow through. begin to sculpt your body physically and take pride in how you look by dressing well. Stick to basics and H&M unless you discover that fashion makes you happy. Improve mental health by having hobbies and friends that are beneficial to you, and do some inward thinking about what you want to do with your life and what makes you happy. Don't do hard drugs. Don't smoke cigarettes or weed. Stoners are really not cool people, and 99% of them are fucking losers who are going nowhere. Drink alcohol socially if at all.

Get a job that can support your new gym membership and clothing.

Channel your energy into benefiting yourself, and you will become desirable to women. Don't focus on women.
>>
>>10659082

No worries.

I'd definitely get it shorter on the sides and DEFINITELY at the back, but that's just my opinion.

Everything else is absolutely fine. Just make sure you drink two litres of water per day (and no less) to ensure healthy skin (not saying that you don't; just a reminder).

>>10659104

> Don't focus on women.

This.
>>
>>10659030
You're not ugly.

If anything, just clean up your facial hair. Other than that you're fine.
>>
>>10659082
Honestly, you should really go to /fit/ for a workout routine. PT's are really hit or miss and some don't even give a fuck about you because they assume you'll quit within 2 weeks like the rest of their clients. When I had a PT, I only really used them to make sure my form wasn't shit while lifting.
>>
File: 1444074180263.jpg (432KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444074180263.jpg
432KB, 960x960px
I really wanna change this time. I will try to go to /fit/ when i significa up for a gym membership. I think i gonna get a haircut like my last time.

This was my last haircut. Yes, im always disheveled lol
>>
>>10659180
Besides the clothes you look good here.
>>
>>10659180

You are average, 7/10 would just walk past you like the normie that you are
>>
Why did you start a new thread, we dont care. If we cared we would have gone to a hair general, and done something.
>>
>>10660228
a better question is: why did you bump this and not sage it. it was almost archived ffs.
>>
>>10659082
>>10659082

Youre ok looking man you just need to get your self confidence up.

Easy way to achieve this is to brainwash yoursef with positive thoughtss
>>
Hey man. I've talked to you on kik before..

We actually had pretty good conversation but I lost your username
>>
>>10660494
Are you real? Lol my username is gollelo
>>
>>10659030
You're good looking OP
>>
>>10659082
get better looking glasses for one, new hairstyle. make sure your eyebrows aren't too unruly. maintain beard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.