[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Plastic Surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (23KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 302x200px
Anyone here done plastic surgery? Considering it myself. I have quite extreme features, very wide jaw and typical manly features but at the same time a receded chin and fucked up nose and hairline.
>>
Im not speaking from experience, but ive noticed that unless you get like a small operation done its always really noticable to everyone. Now if that doesnt bother you, then go for it.
>>
>>10657083
I'll probably do the OP pic and hairline - I'm already balding, so I'll shave it off and when it grows back people won't have noticed.
>>
Does anyone know if flying all the way over to south korea is worth having the operation done there? Considering it is your face, I'd really like it to not be a botched job. I think I've got a 60-70% chance of doing it.
>>
>>10657087
if you have children and their ugly like you then your fucked and your SO will sue you. Plastic surgery is only for betas.
>>
>>10657114
>implying I'll ever have kids

lmaoing at your life
also, if I have kids I'll chose the best possible combination in China with genetic engineering desu
>>
>>10657094
>I've got a 60-70% chance of doing it.

How do you even calculate that
>>
>>10657134
I've developed a formula for determining the chance of me doing something I've been planning, based off of the history of every single decision I've made in the past 10 or so years. The formula takes into account things like cost, time spent planning, expected rate of success, and expected increase in happiness. It's actually been relatively accurate, when I retroactively compare estimated probabilities with the actual outcomes I get an R^2 of about 0.8. In fact, lately I've started to incorporate previous probability estimates into the formula because I've found that once I know the probability of me doing something based on the calculation it recursively affects the future probability.
>>
>>10657170

shut up, you fucking ugly loser autist
>>
im going to get surgery on my chin sometime. i hate my weak chin
>>
>>10657173
this

also, is there plastic surgery for giving males more defined/concaved cheeks? I'm happy with my aesthetics except for my babyish cheeks.
>>
>>10657083
>not just claiming that you worked out your chin
>>
File: 053_001.jpg (26KB, 421x608px) Image search: [Google]
053_001.jpg
26KB, 421x608px
>>10657073
fig. 1: slavic
fig. 2: germanic

feels good everyone keeps slicing their faces up across the globe to try to look more like us
>>
>>10658237
This desu
I'm more Islander actually, I also won the genetic lottery on my capped eyes, too bad they're not blue
>>
>>10657073
Notice how the back of his jaw chances magically, this picture is bullshit
>>
>>10658237
i've been told i look like the Thinker
>>
>>10658309
>chances

Changes*
>>
I hate plastic surgery because it mucks up the distinction between those with good genetics and those with poor genetics. Now anybody born with a killer jawline or strong nose can see some schmuck up the road get the same thing for money. In the future the admiration for the one-off and distinctive yet still attractive features will be blurred, leading to a very dull world of human aesthetics.
>>
im 18, and lack defined features is there a chance this could still be baby fat? i have i cheek bones and a good jawline from the front, but my profile is pretty poor
>>
>>10658339
Nah ur fucked
>>
>>10658341
would weight loss help. i always thought i was slim but maybe it's just that i store a lot of fat in my face
>>
>>10658369
Post pic, only way we'd be able to say
>>
File: rick22010.jpg (23KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
rick22010.jpg
23KB, 640x459px
>>10658237
>germans have good genes
pic related is the average german. troll/10
>>
File: 1436941197017.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1436941197017.gif
2MB, 400x286px
I want a rhinoplasty and otoplasty, but I'm nervous as to how they could fix me.

No pics, unfortunately but...

Nose: Roman nose with bulbous tip, and wide nasal bones
Ears: Long, juts out far. Yet it's all proportional, making me wonder how they could fix my shit

Fucking genetics why do you have to be shit
>>
>>10657170
Pretty sure R^2 cant be used for predictive models, and pretty sure the rest is bullshit, but cool senpai
>>
I'm gonna get a chin and jaw reset for my underbite I'll let u guys know how it goes
>>
>>10658855

kek, this
>>
File: pc-630-april-1.jpg (44KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
pc-630-april-1.jpg
44KB, 630x420px
Hey /fa/ I don't know whete else to ask this
Priyanka Chopra (the girl from Quantico) obviously had a nosejob but if you look at her smile the whole shape of it changed too. What kind of procedure would do this? Botox?
>>
>>10658237
>posting an idealized nazi statue
>not knowing that German men are known for being unattractive
Hey /pol/
>>
>>10657094
This blog has some info, thought something happened cause there wasn't an update in over a year but,
http://purasuchikkuboy.blogspot.ca/2015/11/hi.html

>>10658334
It's been around since 1st century BC chill
>>
>>10659722
I knew they charge foreigners more unless you bargain. Crazy how it's still usually less expensive compared to the U.S though
>>
>>10657073
you'll always just find something new that is wrong with you and "is the reason you don't get laid / promoted / respected" etc.
plastic surgery is just a much more expensive (and for men, much less effective desu), faggy version of juicing. there will never be a time when you think "ok that's enough I'm satisfied now"
>>
>>10658309
The skin stretches you fucking retard leaving the entire jaw with a more defined look
>>
Are big noses (not fuckhuge, just big) effay?
>>
File: tom-cruise-before-and-after.jpg (28KB, 463x323px) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-before-and-after.jpg
28KB, 463x323px
>>10660530
Why do people think plastic surgery is always extreme and addicting? I know the media perpetuates that stereotype, and as a result the average moron in North America and Europe is afraid and extremely uneducated on the subject but...oh wait just answered my own question.

>(and for men, much less effective desu), faggy version of juicing

what
>>
>>10660657
your retort is kind of undermined by posting a person who has had extensive, top of the line surgery throughout multiple decades AND is clearly on gear
>>
>>10658334
Ignorant piece of shit.
Good jaws, like the one on the left of op's pic, are caused by where the tongue is positioned and the typed of foods the person has eaten throughout their adolescents and pre-teens.

The one on the left has been resting his tongue somewhat in the middle of his mouth and grew up eating shit foods, while the one on the left has been positioning his tongue on the top of his mouth and has been eating hard and quality foods, giving him the developed jaw that many people would get surgery for in order to obtain. Most people with jaws like that have never even thought about the fact that the positioning of their tongue would have been so important in developing their model-like features, and thats because they've simply always been like that since they were a year or two old. Not because of genetics, but because they've been breast fed well

Jaws have nothing to do with genetics. If you have a bad jaw then its likely that you were only breast fed for a short amount of time and or grew up being fed like shit, and with minimal amounts of exercise
>>
>>10660657
>>10660670
He just fucking got older and gained weight
>>
>>10660657
One thing to also consider: there very much is a demographic that goes overboard with all aesthetic stuff - makeup, clothing, etc. - because they never really learned the whole "less is more" maxim. Just take a look at how bad most college girls are with makeup.
>>
File: 436347.jpg (38KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
436347.jpg
38KB, 500x300px
>>10660670
Yes Tom bought a completely new face! he's unrecognizable!!! h-

>>10660689

btw extensive =/= extreme

>>10660690
I'm not denying people get addicted and take it too far, I've been to Beverly Hills. To suggest the vast majority of people that get work done are on this unattainable quest to be -PERFECT- is just stupid and again shows a lack of education on the subject.

Subtle procedures always have and always will be the most the most popular choice. Someone can get their chin, lips, and nose done in one sitting and still look like themselves. Really hope someone doesn't bring up "Then what's the point?" on a fashion board.
>>
>>10660747
you're literally the only person in this thread that used the word "extreme", so you're only memeing on yourself my family. I only said that someone who has plastic surgery is very likely to want more in the future. Cruise probably had his first surgeries like 30 years ago and is still clearly getting them these days, so you're pretty much proving my point.

Obviously this is in part because it's super effective, it makes you look better, just like steroids. No one is arguing that. I just said thinking you'll get a chin job and then be done with surgeries for life because now you look awesome is simply not gonna happen.
>>
>>10657170
> I'm glad you asked, because act-
>>
File: wellokay.png (588KB, 668x760px) Image search: [Google]
wellokay.png
588KB, 668x760px
>>
>>10660778
You literally said
> there will never be a time when you think "ok that's enough I'm satisfied now"

That is not normal behavior, that's taking it to the extreme and very uncommon. We can keep talking about Tom sure but how exactly does the lifestyle of a celebrity correlate with average people?

and no, illegally abusing a substance is not the same as getting plastic surgery.
>>
>>10660690
You're the only good trip
>>
>>10660820
I'm retarded but is that all the same guy?
>>
>>10657829

About a year ago I took a profile selfie and was shocked at how ugly I was because of this. Recently I dropped some bodyfat % and now I look really different. My jawline got a lot better and I already had good cheekbones, so now my flaws look distinctive instead of just ugly. It feels really nice because I basically accepted that I'd be ugly my entire life and now I am beginning to think I am pretty good looking. (My chin is in the same place but it looks different depending on jaw slope and your cheeks, which both change with bodyfat levels.)

The moral of the story is, if you think you're ugly and it's really bothering you, use it as motivation to achieve 10% or less bodyfat %, because it could make a big difference and you have nothing to lose. I have nothing against surgery but be real, for most of us it's way more practical to eat like shit for a few months to see where it gets you.
>>
>>10657170

Ulilililia?
>>
>>10660682
You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Stop impulsively spewing bullshit with no viable source because "I think it's right!"
>>
>>10661401
You're not retarded, it's just a shitty made picture. Totally incomprehensible. Whoever made it should hang their self.
>>
>>10658334
>I hate plastic surgery because it mucks up the distinction between those with good genetics and those with poor genetics.
That's stupid. Plastic surgery will be basically just tinkering for most unless you're a millionaire with some sort of cranial deficiency.
>>
>>10657073
>wide jaw
>receding chin

seriously, that's like the worst possible combo
>>
>>10661401
Yes
He had surgery and braces but then also went through puberty
>>
im fixing one side of my face thats slightly underdeveloped/asymmetrical
cheekbone implant and a deviated septum
>>
>>10660820
I'll take whatever kind of surgery he got.
>>
>>10660820
looks good in that still, but look at the last guy's awkward smile. his face is too plasticky to smile properly. almost looks otherworldly. not good, but definitely better.

this is the thing. once you have had plastic surgery, it makes you look...odd.
>>
>>10663369
You don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>10657073
I've done gyno surgery, and it was one of the best decisions in my life. If you really can't find happiness with your current state, than I should say go for it. Eventually you will feel so much better, just make sure that it is actually something you really want and won't regret in the future.

You should also only be doing it for yourself and not for the reason to be accepted by others.
>>
I had genioplasty a year ago. My chin was set foward 8mm. Altough recovery was way more longer and difficult than I was expecting, it was one of the best decision in my life. I would not consider myself ugly before the surgery but it improved my outlook alot. I think I can be called handsome nowdays. This is based on the attention I have had from girls after it during a year.
>>
>>10663369
His smile was always awkward you doofus
>>
>>10660682
Learn the difference between left and right, moron.
>>
Currently wearing braces to fix my overbite and a broken tooth.

Still another year to go, but after that I'm seriously considering orthognathic surgery... but it's so damn hard to find any good references.
>>
>>10658237
niggers are taking over your countries and you still hate slavs,the future protectors of the white race?
>>
>>10660637
Yeah sure, skin stretching can make bone suddenly appear behind his jaw.
>>
>>10660820
>surgery gave him a better haircut, posture, and a tan

It did make him look better, but it wouldn't have made such a big difference if he had those things to begin with
>>
I had a nose job in 2013.
I was obsessed with my looks before and had a whole list of procedures that I thought I needed done.
Getting a nose job was really good my psyche.
I completely stopped thinking about getting other surgeries done.
Not a single person noticed.
Not even my best friends who would DEFINITELY say something.
We talk about suicidal thoughts and shit.

10/10 would spend that much money again to feel better about myself.
>>
>>10664091
It was puberty
Jesus Christ
Puberty did what puberty does
>>
>>10660657
>Actually thinking this is cruise

He's been in movies since he was a teenager, dude.
>>
>>10665862
But that is Cruise. The photo was shown in an interview with him and James Lipton.
>>
>>10660657
I guess I'm not ugly enough to be in your position and hate how I look. It's okay bud.
>>
File: BNh0REkCEAAqbJd.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BNh0REkCEAAqbJd.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>10665924
oh don't worry about me, the most successful surgeries are usually due to the person already having a good foundation. which i did of course

keep doing you tho! #naturalpride #girlpower
>>
>>10663740
Can I get more info. I have a recessed mandible and slightly recessed maxilla, that being said my braces fixed my bite so idk if I require double jaw surgery. I was thinking of getting a genioplasty and what to know what to expect.
>>
File: bauerbraces_pic1_top.jpg (32KB, 573x180px) Image search: [Google]
bauerbraces_pic1_top.jpg
32KB, 573x180px
>>10663340
It's an orthognathic surgery mostly used on mouthbreathers, it's painful, it's costly and it's one off the hardest and most dangerous surgery on the market.
It's not simply a plastic surgery and hardly any plastic surgeon will be able to perform or will WANT to perform it.
The medical cost for all of these procedures will most likely cost you more than one liver.

The pain is atrocious and it's a very risky procedure, it's not something I would fancy.
It's about slicing your jaw in half after all.

Anyone posting this picture is obviously setting himself unrealistic standards when it comes to surgery.
>>
>>10666265
Oh hello there, that's my upcoming surgery after two years of braces. Except the cut will be on the upper jaw to bring it forward. Sounds like I'll have a good time.
>>
>>10666265
I actually had this done. It took about 5/6 years of constant orthodontic work. Its cost about 20k all up. Was it worth it imo? fucking oath it was desu senpai
>>
>>10663369
very strange to generalize. this is obviously untrue, but for the cases that are - sometimes the "template" is hard to work with or was already asymmetrical & "odd" from the getgo. if you've visited s.h., you'd know a few members received surgeries w/ subtle, positive results. enhanced zygos, orbs., etc. too bad the avg. person that goes under doesn't know their limitations or how to exactly "fix" their face.
>>
>>10666244
I got a lot of swelling immedially after the surgery. Because of the swelling I had hard time speaking and opening my mouth. I was not in pain and swelling started to go down in third day after the surgery and bruising appeared to my chin and neck. For the next two weeks I ate only soft foods (smoothies ect) and stayed at home watching movies because I was not allowed to excercise. Most of the swellin was gone in two weeks, but I would say that some swelling persisted on the tip of the chin for two monts. I gained sensation back to my lower lip quite fast but it was in a sort of paralysis. I had trouble pronouncing some words and doing some facial expressions because of the lack of movement of my lower lip. It also looked a bit wierd, hard to describe. I felt tightness on the chin and incisionline, especially when smiling. Because all of those issues there were days when I felt that I had made a huge mistake. During the next 3 months all of those issues resolved. The recoverytime just was a lot longer than I was expecting.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.