[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$500 What did Nike mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>$500

What did Nike mean by this?
>>
This is LITERALLY red carpet tier, hence the price you fucking acoustic faggot.
>>
>>10655617
d-did you just call me acoustic?

;_;
>>
>>10655647

You're on the spectrum if you don't know why they set that pricetag on that jacket.
>>
> acoustic
lol Swype user detected
>>
what's so special about it?
>>
>>10655662
Probably has expensive fabric
But there's definitely some provenance to it as well that accounts for the price hike
If MW and RC can make tech clothes in Canada and charge 300-400 for something comparable then why does Nike get away with charging 500
>>
>>10655597
wait a week to a month and they go for <$300 on ebay brand new if its already not that cheap
>>
Light reflection core will be the new lunarcore
>>
>>10655651
th...the acoustic spectrum though?
>>
>>10655653
Duck yourself in the assistance
>>
>>10655597
Source please
>>
Man I want one of these so bad. Anyone need their dick sucked every day for a month and buy me one?
>>
>>10655857
For a month... goddamn where the fuck do u live, with my dick and ur mouth,ull be able to buy a new one each week
>>
please be in ny
>>
>>10655879
Nah senpai im right where the moose at
>>
>>10655866
>>10655879
>>10655866
>>
>>10655884
I mean if u travel and suck my dick on demand ull have a trip all expense paid plus ure getting paid!
>>
>>10655893
>tfw not rich enough to subsidize the fashion needs of qt fuccbois in exchange for sexual favors
>>
>>10655906
Well F.A.M cant do much more
>>
>>10655866
I dunno who the fuck else has been replying but I'm not in ny
>>
File: KP4fyeY.png (457KB, 609x611px) Image search: [Google]
KP4fyeY.png
457KB, 609x611px
This fit looks pretty autistic when it's not getting lit up at night by the headlights of a car that's about to hit you.
>>
>>10655946
Autistic needs to start getting filtered desu senpai
>>
>>10655949
M8 even the fucking model himself is not pulling that jacket off. You think it's going to look good on you?

It's just another meme-camo fit from Nike desu.
>>
>>10655884
toronto?
>>
>>10655617
google the word "acoustic" you giant faggot
>>
i think they want you to pay 5 hundos for that piece of shit senpai
i could be wrong tho some1 confirm
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.