[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can overweight people be fashonable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1446457347450.png (155KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1446457347450.png
155KB, 240x312px
im not talking obese, but noticeably over average. would classic /fa/ attire stll have the same appeal on them? no strawpoll, just yes or no, and why
>>
>>10653006
as long as you don't have man tits, you should be fine
>>
>>10653006
Nothing is impossible but the higher your body fat percentage the more difficult it is to look good in clothes.

That's why I don't like this question. People ask if it's impossible to be overweight and be fashionable and then people say it's not and it gives them false hope. The honest answer is "yes it's possible, but the chances of you being able to do it are very low."
>>
just lose weight /fa/m, that's what I did
>>
>>10653546
i appreciate that, its hard to get an honest opinion to an honest question without getting shitposted
>>
File: fat fashion.jpg (442KB, 1889x913px) Image search: [Google]
fat fashion.jpg
442KB, 1889x913px
Some of the people in these pics look OK for fat people.
They don't quite compare to a skinny person dressed just as well though, do they?
>>
>>10653006
OP you've got some real nigga replies here and i agree with them.
As long as you dont have titties or the stomach the size of an utter you should be okay but I do recommend you lose some weight. Not only would you look better in your clothes (and when nakey ;)) but you'll also just feel better about yourself.
If you do have titties and stomach like you just ate the whole turkey then you probably wont look gr88 in clothes

pray for you tho
>>
>>10653006
if you're not that overweight, then why don't you just start working out a bit while eating a little healthier.
>>
>>10653813
you sound condescending

in my opinion there is actually positive good qualities about larger bodied people, and how they look in clothes, that are impossible for smaller bodied people to achieve
>>
>>10654317
Like what? "Muh curves"?
>>
For women - lol, no, never.
For men - yes, if you are cool with your weight and charismatic. Sometimes overweight is better than muscles, but nothing beats skinny.
>>
>>10654318
how they look in clothes
>>
Fellow slightly overweight/fit anon here, I know your doubts but I think if you just wear the clothes you like, clothes that boost your self image, then it doesn't really matter what you wear as you can pull anything off with a bit of charisma. Just don't go overboard.
>>
I think you can be fairly fat as a guy if you've got some muscle too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.