[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to improve my face? This is me. I really get depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1448569375978.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448569375978.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
What can I do to improve my face?
This is me. I really get depressed looking in the mirror. Look at the bags under my eyes that never go away. I get at least 8 hours of sleep and I keep hydrated and I don't get it.. MY hair is a shitty mop that sticks out everywhere and barbers that do wonders on everyone I know can't do shit for me. It's dry, sticky and always lays the same no matter what I put in it. My nose is fucking crooked on one side its actually hilarious lmao. Should I just an hero? It doesnt help that my personality is boring and shitty too.
>>
>>10648664
Grow a beard
>>
>>10648674
Does not grow other than on mustache and chin. It's like face pubes so to no avail...
>>
>>10648664
maybe stop deriving so much of your self worth from minor superficial blemishes you dumb cunt. get off 4chan, talk to a therapist, read a fucking book, get a hobby, go to a new restaurant, make some friends. god damn.
>>
>>10648664
Honestly, you're pretty good looking. Maybe get a nose job, but you're not too bad. 7/10 as it is, 8.5/10 with a nose job
>>
Step 1. Don't ask 4chan
Optional step. Don't take bad pictures like that one
>>
Markiplier needs to fuck off with these threads
>>
Seek help.
It's obvious you have some sort of mental illness, exasperated by your extremely low self esteem and attention whoring. Stop posting your face onto here you loony fuck.
>>>/soc/
>>
>>10648664
Yeah you have an annoying face.

I'd recommend killing yourself
>>
>>10648817
>>10648950
wow you guys are assholes
i bet someone killed your mothers and that's why you're so angry all the time
>>
>>10648697
yeah literally ur not bad looking at all
>>
BORN A BETA

DIE A BETA

MAYBE BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
>>
>>10648817
>loony kek

Ftfy
>>
File: IMG_20151126_153144.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_153144.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
Here you go faggot op

It's all about perspective

Better luck next time
>>
>>10648664
I think you are handsome and very masculine. The imperfections is what makes us human. Your strong jaw and powerful chin are very nice. Yes, you might have a slightly mis-shaped nose, but who cares? Being handsome is not about having some kind of perfect proportions- it's about who you are as a person. Take the much-loved on this board Mac Demarco- his female fans consider him very handsome because of his CHARACTER. Be strong, believe in yourself and shine through the shit that has been smeared all over your beautiful, beautiful self. You are a man, thus you are a god. Believe in yourself. Personality comes from self-assurance. I believe in you, and I love you. I hope you can get out of this funk and go on to achieve the amazing things you were put on this earth for. Peace and Love to you, friend.
>>
In my opinion you are above average in looks.

Don't put so much value in your looks. Get out more, get a bigger circle of friends, slowly bump your confidence up.
>>
>>10648664

You should be depressed because you're a FUCKING SHITSKIN

YOU HAVE SHIT SKIN

You're an ugly fucking minority piece of SHIT
>>
The OP image is decent looking enough that I suspect this was all a troll thread
>>
>>10648664
You're currently above average or attractive depending on preference. Try starting a skincare routine and get better hair
>>
>>10648664
Op quit over analyzing yourself like that. We're always so harsh on ourselves. How many people do you look at and point out every flaw they have? None. And guess what, nobody analyzes you like that either. Youre definitely an 8/10
>>
>>10648664
You don't look all that bad as is, you're being really hard on yourself, although you could definitely improve. Do something different with your hair, fix up your eyebrows a bit, and maybe go on a more strict skincare regiment. If you're willing to go a bit more extreme, maybe get a nosejob.
More importantly though, gain some confidence about how you look. The fact that you think your face looks so bad makes it look worse to others. If you posted that pic and said "Hey everyone look how attractive my face looks!" I probably would have thought you were more attractive than I did after reading your actual post.
CHEERS,
R
>>
File: face.jpg (464KB, 832x1036px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
464KB, 832x1036px
>>10648664
your not bad looking. just drink more water and get more sleep and the eye bags should diminish. Rhinoplasty is an option; I suspect you're most insecure about your nose. Its not bad but if you really don't like it I think its fairly routine. looks like you have a deviated septum although I'm not an expert on noses
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.