[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leather jacket fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: your mom is a whore.jpg (95KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
your mom is a whore.jpg
95KB, 600x920px
How is a leather jacket supposed to fit?

Is the chest supposed to be tight because it will stretch over time, or would you rather buy one that has a bit more room in the upper body but therefore doesn't close as tight in the bottom? Halp plox.
>>
>>10645454
not like that . google it you shill jew
>>
File: 143 - VSf7zkG.jpg (36KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
143 - VSf7zkG.jpg
36KB, 533x800px
like this
>>
>>10645516
My problem is that I have a slim waist and broad shoulders. So I should opt for the tight chest and hope for it to stretch out?
>>
>>10645516
ID on jacket pls?
>>
like this
>>
>>10646892
do people zip up slp jackets
>>
>>10646900
not yet. evolution has not yet created a human narrow enough to zip up a slp jacket. there are rumours that a boy in marseilles was born without ribs, so he is considered to be this generation's best hope.
>>
>>10646923
how do i justify spending $5k for a leather jacket
do i just stop being a poorfag and just buy it
>>
>>10646931
how much do you make a year?
>>
>>10646942
>>
>>10646949
oh, you just buy it then.

if you have a credit card that offers rewards, use it. or find an offer for a new card that has a sweet intro deal. cashback or miles on 5k's a nice bonus.

if anyone asks what you paid, you just say you got a great deal.

if you're feeling down, you justify it by telling yourself it will make you happy.

if the price bothers you, you justify it by telling yourself it's a classic that will won't go out of style in your lifetime, and you're buying something that will last you a lifetime. and your son or grandson will wear it as well.

if the price still bothers you, you justify it be telling yourself you'll be able to sell it for no less than 3k when you get sick of it.

if price still bothers you, buy a yarmulke :)

if you buy a slp sweater to wear under it, i'm going to be supremely jelly.
>>
>>10645516
ID ID ID on that jacket please
>>
>>10646949
jesus christ if you make that much yearly you could literally spend 15k on one article of clothing and unless you are absolutely retarded with your money it won't make a difference
>>
>>10647044
>>10646993
its a lot until the majority of your spending money goes to your girlfriend who wants sik fits just as much as you but u want to make her happy
>>
>>10645947
>>10647040
blk denim leather jacket 5
>>
what happens when the damn sleeves are too long. Just look for something else?

>medium...tight as fuck , sleeves good
>large...feels good..sleeves long as fuck
>>
>>10647080

lol you're getting cĪ…cked, m8
>>
>>10647080
break up with her for two months and cop for yourself.
>>
>>10647092
lose weight and get the medium
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.