[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are piercings so shit and why is the septum piercing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x960px
Why are piercings so shit and why is the septum piercing the shittiest trend of the last few years?
>>
It just looks ugly. That's it.
Yet they still decide to wear it
>>
why do you spend time focusing on negativity
>>
>>10640962
lmao look at this hippy
>>
>>10640971
hey babe :^)
>>
i heard somewhere that the septum piercing got really popular with the salve traders

they would pierce the septums of their slaves and chain them together to prevent escape.

Now I get we are all slaves.
I just get the feeling that those with septum piercings are happy about it, and willingly submit.
>>
>>10640986

yeah desu the fact that they've been used for slaves is one of the reasons i want one

did you know hoop earrings were also a mark of someone being a slave in ancient times?

now you do lmao ;)
>>
>>10640951
It fucks up the face structure. Septum piercings are ugly in the same way snot dripping out of the nose is ugly
>>
File: 64831577660.jpg (188KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
64831577660.jpg
188KB, 850x850px
idk,man i kind of like them
>>
ahaha sup family that attractive hipster bae with a septum turned your skinnyfat ass down for chad so you're salty huh?
>>
I think they look cute when there minimalist
>>
>>10640951
cuz they look like shiny buggers or cow rings.
>>
>>10641047
hehe underrated
>>
File: PeircingVsNoPeircing.png (345KB, 769x184px) Image search: [Google]
PeircingVsNoPeircing.png
345KB, 769x184px
>>10640951
I absolutely hate this trend.
Pic related: its a friend of mine before and after the side nose ring. (right pic, left pic) It completely kills an otherwise pretty face. I haven't heard anybody complement her on it; i assume they're like me and won't tell it looks like shit to her face.

Hopefully it goes way out of style sooner rather than later...
>>
File: XN_Bos_taurus_00.jpg (293KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
XN_Bos_taurus_00.jpg
293KB, 1600x1200px
Septums are great. Ugly fat girls now have the confidence to embrace the fact that they're bovineesque.
>>
>>10641545
Maybe you should post the face
>>
I love nose rings, septums are awful though.
>>
>>10641545
looks better wit

show her this post so she can cut you out of her life as she ought
>>
>>10641555
lookin good Bessie
>>
>>10641555
reddit tier post
>>
>>10641935
>Insulting fat women
>Totally something Leddit's Hugbox would love

Kek.
>>
>>10642050
um.................. but they had a huge scandal over hte banning of their fat hate sub though

YOU SHOULD HEAD OVER THINK UD FIND U HAVE A LOT IN COMMON WITH THE USERBASE
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 636x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 636x658px
Do people other than whites look good with septums? I want one but I don't think I can pull it off
>>
>>10642050
its reddit through and through

Yes we get it, cows also have septum rings, very very very funny. It's really not funny.
>>
>gf wanted to get one
>say its the girl version of the fedora
problem solved boys
>>
>>10640951
It's popular because you can remove it without it leaving marks
>>
>>10642113
I think this man looks really good!!! Race doesn't matter, facial structure does.
>>
>>10642113
no, because white people don't look good with them either. nobody of any race does. don't fall for the meme.
>>
Anything coming out of your nose looks gross.
For obvious reasons.
>>
>>10642056
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LEDDIT IZ MEEN
>On 4chins.

You're in for a storm, child.

>>10642155
Fatty detected.
>>
File: trenditions.jpg (11KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
trenditions.jpg
11KB, 236x315px
>>10640951
Piercing thread?
Let's try to guess what the next big trend in the piercing world will be.
I put my money on these chain things that go from your ear to your nostril.
It was popular in the goth community at some point, i bet it'll come back once the whole cow nose piercing trend wears out.
It's not even that popular now, not many have it.
It's all about piercing the inside of your mouth at the moment.
Soon enough we'll be seeing threads about how ugly some anon thinks chaining your nose to your ear looks.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.