[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have Chuck Taylor's All Star Leather and I would like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: img.jpg (36KB, 328x243px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
36KB, 328x243px
So I have Chuck Taylor's All Star Leather and I would like to make them look like pic related.

Where can I buy some sort of pink paint that wont come off of leather?

would acrylic paint work well in this case?
>>
File: 1T406_standard.png (482KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1T406_standard.png
482KB, 1000x1000px
or should I dye them?
>>
File: Ilva Heitmann Paper-SP13-PG-5.jpg (518KB, 1296x930px) Image search: [Google]
Ilva Heitmann Paper-SP13-PG-5.jpg
518KB, 1296x930px
bump
>>
>>10636352
>Where can I buy some sort of pink paint that wont come off of leather?
Leather uses dyes to achieve different colouring. You would need a leather dye; however, it still wont work. Leathers are treated to prevent their colours from fading and being stained so a dye application wont sit.
>would acrylic paint work well in this case?
Not even a little. That shit will crack and peel off and then they'll look like garbage
>>
>>10636404
What this guy said, plus that "pink" "pastel" trend shit is played out and lame af. Really sick of seeing that type of shit with rolled jeans and tucked in shirts.
>>
>leather converse
shittaste poorfag
>>
File: bing.jpg (206KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bing.jpg
206KB, 640x640px
>>10636404
So leather dye it is.

I dont expect them to be perfect

>>10636424
>>10636428
nobody asked for your corny ass opinion
>>
>>10636424
No ones forcing you to wear it fag. Mind your own business. You probably dress like an autistic yohji Yamamoto.
>>
>>10636453
No. Leather dye wont work either. It'll look awful because it wont actually dye the leather. It'll rub off at any touch and whenever it gets wet. It'll look fucking terrible after 1 wear
>>
File: Ilva Heitmann Paper-SP13-PG-1.jpg (557KB, 1296x930px) Image search: [Google]
Ilva Heitmann Paper-SP13-PG-1.jpg
557KB, 1296x930px
>>10636459
So would it work better on regular canvas converse's?
>>
>>10636481
are regular converse leather?
no?
then it's a different deal, retard
>>
>>10636481
infinitely more. Canvas converse can be dyed or painted, so dyeing them pink will work. Plus if you begin hating it you can dye them black; whereas, if you dye leather and it doesn't work than you have ugly shoes and no fix
>>
File: patch.jpg (311KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
patch.jpg
311KB, 540x675px
>>10636492
ah ok thanks for the help. I just copped the All Star Leathers because I asked Converse Support to help me to identify the exact model of the shoe here >>10636352 and they said they were the leather all stars.

That being said do you think those are normal canvas converses? because they sure as hell don't look it (I'm not talking about the color)

Also thanks for the info man youve been very helpful I appreciate it.
>>
File: CR3rQniXIAAAdnD.jpg (109KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CR3rQniXIAAAdnD.jpg
109KB, 600x800px
>>
>>10636504
>That being said do you think those are normal canvas converses? because they sure as hell don't look it (I'm not talking about the color)
No they're missing the logo patch. Seems like some weird knock off. Honestly the leather all stars aren't that bad, especially the chuck II's cause the sole is so much more comfortable
>Also thanks for the info man youve been very helpful I appreciate it.
Well you asked a legitimate question, 90% of this board can't handle that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.