[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a question that is mainly for the autistic shut ins here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1441567941474.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441567941474.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
This is a question that is mainly for the autistic shut ins here, but I guess anyone can answer: why do you do it?

If you're a NEET, have no friends, and spend 16 hours a day in front of your computer, why are you even bothering copping fashionable shit?

>in b4 I dress for myself
dressing for yourself would still imply you regularly are out in public being seen, regardless. If you're rocking SLP or Rick or AMI or whatever just to ride with mom to subway once every couple weeks but hide in your room literally the rest of the time, why bother? No bully, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
I don't think you understand how autism works friend.
>>
>>10634421
Maybe. Explain how it works in correlation with my question, then.
>>
I don't /fa/ but I guess it's because people are interested in fashion and post here to feel like part of a community that shares the same interest
>>
>>10634433

Pretty much this, it's a hobby and a social outlet online.

Also a way of getting a feeling of superiority over normies who are probably doing better than you.

I come from a flyover town in the UK and feel pretty fa there. Went to London this weekend and there were so many nxt lvl people.
>>
>>10634393
is there any cultural significance behind saturday the 14th 12:25 ?
>>
Easy work:
1 complaining
2 pretending
3 blaming
4 taking
5 resenting

Hard work:
1 inspiring
2 teaching
3 learning
4 giving
5 empowering
>>
>>10634393
In my case people usually treat well dressed, fit and good looking people better, so I'm doing it for that mostly
>>
>>10634518
>>10634469
>>10634433
but why do shutins do it? why wear grail fits to sit online and never leave your room
>>
Because it's a hobby where you can get better and better and then look back and laugh at your précédent fits/styles because they were so bad.
I also have a strong subconscious need to be accepted that's why i try to dress good but maybe that's just me. When i feel like my fit is ugly i literally start having panic attacks
>>
>>10634525
why do people make art

why do they wake up in the morning

why do they keep eating
>>
>>10634546
that literally answers nothing, you dodged the question and simultaneously failed an attempt to sound deep
>>
>>10634571
ok but this thread is a dodgy passive aggressive shit talk so it fits in
>>
>>10634589
Are you retarded?
Jesus christ, this board has become unbrowsable
>>
File: 2.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>10634393

Even if that were true for the majority of the board, what the fuck is it to you anyway

god damn son
>>
>>10634609
don't let the door hit you
>>
>>10634659
curiosity. why can't you answer
>>
because fuck you that's why iigbphwy
>>
File: nottoday.jpg (656KB, 1713x2284px) Image search: [Google]
nottoday.jpg
656KB, 1713x2284px
Even shut in NEETs have to go out from time to time and it makes me feel better looking good when doing so since I feel constantly judged outside and people do treat me better since I started caring about how I dress.
>>
>>10634714
>using mommy and daddy's money for clothes

it's just as fake as wearing zara knockoffs

>>10634685
mad lol
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x628px
>>10634393
In hopes that one day a group of people that perfectly fit my clothing aesthetic will approach me and ask for me to join in on their Instagram photos of them at in-n-out in the middle of the night.
>>
File: Antonelli Firenze.jpg (87KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Antonelli Firenze.jpg
87KB, 1080x1080px
>>10634393
I've gone full-cocoon during this last semester at uni. Gonna emerge from this spunk-filled basement of mine wearing fashionable cops and a good degree at the beginning of next year.

>it will all have been worth it
>>
File: HanaDono.jpg (483KB, 416x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HanaDono.jpg
483KB, 416x1200px
>>10634393
To look good and be attractive the few times I do go out. I'm not a social outcast or socially handicapped, so I'm not afraid of approaching girls I think seem interesting.
Looking good gives me that extra edge, in a way. Always dress as if you are going to meet the one. This way you'll always look professional if someone decides to offer you a job, you also look approachable and people won't judge you for your interests if you look good.

Think about it. Would anyone ever question someones nerdy interests if they were a literal 10/10? Absolutely not. Not saying I'm more than a 6/10, but looking good helps you in every day life. There's a reason that first impressions matter the most, and I intent to make the most out of it.

And most importantly, it makes me feel good about myself.

Hope you got something from that.
>>
>>10634714
Lol this pic, my uncle is a fucking crust punk full off tattoos and piercings and he has this pic as a patch in one of his pants lol.
>>
File: 1437649010812.jpg (1MB, 2073x3110px) Image search: [Google]
1437649010812.jpg
1MB, 2073x3110px
>>10634393
>implying I actually try to be /fa/
>implying I buy "/fa/" clothes and attempt anything

I'm literally just here to laugh at all of you

>>10635523
>>10634967
>>10634975
cool blogpost, subscribed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.