[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here is a video of how most of us look irl https://twitter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1448120916062.jpg (61KB, 292x355px) Image search: [Google]
1448120916062.jpg
61KB, 292x355px
here is a video of how most of us look irl

https://twitter.com/FunnyPicsDepot/status/668193959898914816
>>
>>10634096
Hard to watch senpai
>>
u no he get all the bitches
>>
>>10634096
good fit a nigga just needs to stand taller and a distressed hat.
>>
lmao what a roler coaster of emotions in one clip
>>
the black guy is being satirical right
>>
>>10635407

being attractive and tall are the first requirements of being fashion
>>
>>10634096
Looks like a public highschool, yet his parents give him $ to buy yeezy shit?
>>
>>10635437

generally even very rich people who aren't religious send their kids to public high schools and then ivy league colleges

alternately some schools develop reputations because of their locations and parents make donations and do fund raisers for the school.. a school in a rich area near me has free student field trips around the world, free study abroad programs, stuff like that just from the fund raising and city hall tax funding
>>
>>10634096

The fit is good, but those glasses give him a really nerdy appearance and his stance and the way he has his arms crossed makes him look really insecure.

I guess he is going for the asspizza miketheruler style. He just wants to be cool and fit in.
>>
>>10635495
>He just wants to be cool and fit in.

The guy behind the camera was clowning him but he didn't realise it. kinda sad still funny though
>>
>>10635420
perhaps so, but I have to point out that you shouldn't dress in disgusting mallcore trash just because you're short or ugly
>>
>>10635495
>>10634096
the guy should really have invested some of what he spent on that fit on a new pair of glasses. how are people still wearing fucking frames like that in 2015?
>>
Dude is probably still going through puberty, add to that the shitty glasses and being overweight and it wouldn't really matter what he was wearing. He'll be fine in a few years probably.
>>
n-no bully pls
>>
How is that goofy ass nigga gonna try to clown someone else looking like a nigga from that slim jesus video.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.