[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fa/ party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: Hip and young people dancing.jpg (729KB, 1300x945px) Image search: [Google]
Hip and young people dancing.jpg
729KB, 1300x945px
Does /fa/ ever go out to parties or even clubs?
If you do, do you show up in your nice clothes?
Do you get worried that your clothes can get messed up? Have they ever been messed up?
Have you ever run into someone more /fa/ than you? Share some of your stories from your partying days, good or bad.
>>
>>10625898
clubs are horrid in my area
european clubs are top notch but in america every one is filled with fuck boys and posers
>>
>>10625898
Clubs suck ass

House parties on the other hand are quite cool

>Do you get worried that your clothes can get messed up? Have they ever been messed up?

Clothes are for wearing, honestly i just remember fucking up a white shirt with wine but fuck it shit happens

>Have you ever run into someone more /fa/ than you?

In term of attractiveness? yes all the time but never have i seen someone that dressed in a not plebby way, don't get me wrong, people mostly dress well for normie standards but nothing stands out, i have run into some /fa/ chicks though
>>
I have this party on saturday and I am deadly afraid to wear my white kicks even though they'll look good there.

but theres no way pure white shoes will stay that in a club, right?
>>
Fuck, I want to like clubs but they are all so shit
>>
>>10626042
Nobody likes clubs anon, not even normies they just pretend to, it's just an excuse to meet people and fuck

>>10626041
Nope, they are not going to get ruined though you can just clean them with a rag later because mostly you are going to get stepped on a few times
>>
>>10626041
https://youtu.be/EijZ11yyYYA
>>
Parties, yes. Clubs, never
I usually do wear nice clothes at parties. Since I don't go to "drink until you barf and shit everywhere" parties I don't worry about getting my clothes dirty.
I almost never run into someone more /fa/ because I live in the rural midwest and everyone thinks timbs and northface jackets are the epitome of good taste.
>>
Is it /fa/ to dance?
>>
Why does everyone hate clubs?

I mean of course, the shit clubs with the shit music and shit people are no good, but there are heaps of clubs that play good music, with generally good people that are heaps of fun.

Is this an American thing?
>>
>>10626007
>european clubs are top notch
lol what
>>
>>10626138
>but there are heaps of clubs that play good music, with generally good people that are heaps of fun.

clubs are shit by definition >>10626046
said it right. If you are going to a club to have fun you are doing something wrong. And because of demand/supply there are usually twice as many men you have to compete with (I mean, hetero bars for males and females implying you are XY). Don't even get me started on the overpriced shit they serve.
I never go to club when I'm in a relationship and would never take my SO to one.
>>
the thought of being at a party makes me want to cry
almost done at uni and still haven't partied once
>>
>>10626230

>If you are going to a club to have fun

What are you, the fun police? So what if I genuinely enjoy going to a club, getting drunk and dancing with my friends to good music. I don't do it every weekend, it's only occasional. But when I do I have a thoroughly enjoyable time.

What do you do for fun m8?
>>
>tfw you have to wear dress shoes to get in the club but dancing in dress shoes sucks ass

desu i wish there was a club that let people in based on their dancing ability and not on how expensive their clothes look
>>
>>10626274
Then hobos could get in
>>
>>10625898
I don't get the idea that I'll ever run into someone more /fa/ than me in a club. All I see in local clubs are low-income dindu nuffins sporting their plain white tees and hundred-dollar overhyped shoes. Clubs are a place for the lowest common denominator to hang out. The only reason I go to them is because the occasional white woman (and sometimes a black woman) will gravitate to me because I'm the only white dude in the place, and I can manage to nail some desperate pussy sometimes. That, and my local one has a decent bar.

What are clubs like in your country? Actual fine establishments? Ours are near-abandoned brick buildings in bad neighborhoods.
>>
>>10626265
>getting drunk and dancing

somewhere there is an oxymoron mate.
Personally I rather pick up a chick and take home to fuck, but each to their own I guess. No need to hate, acting retarded on booze is fun. Good thing clubs let you do that too. Maybe I was assuming too much about what is the default.
>>
going to the club for reasons other than the music is not /fa/
>>
>>10626386
Lmao you know literally everyone's there to fuck right
>>
>>10626027
Agree with this anon

House parties are by far more fun.
But that's my personal preference, not what is considered more effay or whatever. I just enjoy the atmosphere more... I find it more friendly, I get my ass touched a lot less, and people always seem more comfortable to talk to new people at house parties. I feel like clubs are always filled with awfully annoying people too.
>>
>>10625898
Warehouse parties in sydney, everyone is fa, quite fun but you spend more of your night talking clothes than doing drugs which isnt fun
>>
>>10625898
No not really. They are hot, and loud and full of annoying/rude drunks.

Plus I'm a few months shy of 21 but look like a 12 year old so I hate the hassle of even getting in.

Bars too. I live in a college town so they are practically one in the same. Frat douchebags everywhere. Fuck.

Once I turn 21, I just want to sit in a quiet, practically empty bar and have a beer. That's it.

Or have some wine at a nice restaurant.

I don't like being drunk and I hate when I meet new people who can only form conversations about being drunk. It's common here at uni and it's just annoying.
>>
>>10626845
depends on the club obviously
I used to go out to a members only late night club
opened at 2 am
no alcohol (so drinks before)
open until 8 am or so
excellent music and since it was late night and no alcohol everyone was there for the music
>>
>>10626845
youre going to shitty clubs desu senpai
>>
>>10626138
clubs in america are terrible. totally different sort of culture compared to europe's clubs.
>>
>>10627178
European here, don't fool yourself. Most people go to the same kind of shitty clubs that (I assume) people in America go to. There's a bunch of nice niche clubs in the bigger cities, but it's hard to find a decent one.
>>
>>10625898
i like how everyone is wearing sunglasses in op's pic....
>>
>>10626249
How does one avoid this?
>>
>>10627304
hoping for someone to tell me
weed gets rid of my anxiety and could potentially make me relaxed for that setting, but i think it's disgusting that i have to get high to be calm
also refuse to go to a doctor for xannax
>>
>>10626146
just go to germany or the netherlands to get in a real club instead of EDM Bullshit clubs that close at 2am in the USA
>>
>>10627357
2am? holy fuck haha
thats the time when clubs open here lol
>>
I love going to dubstep and DnB partys. Crowd is lovely mostly due to the molly ofcourse but i love these kind of partys
>>
>>10627305

Weed effects everyone differently so it might make your anxiety worse, but it could help. I'd suggest trying it before. I've been experimenting with vaping pure CBD partly for the anxiolytic effects, and it is definitely noticeable but very mild. Honestly though the best way to beat social anxiety is just practice desu
>>
I wore nice clothes to the bar tonight and got a water mark that will probably stain on my leather jacket sleeve. drying now but theres an outline. whatever shit is supposed to be worn at least it wasn't the rick
>>
>>10626890
House parties are /fa/ as fuck if you're into the slackercore/indie/teenage angst scene
>>
>>10625898

Yes

I don't wear my nice shit to clubs because people don't notice is when they're drunk and the lights are down low

Why would I ever give a fuck about seeing someone more /fa/ there? I'm just there to mack on hos and we know all that women care about is that you give them attention.
>>
>>10627357
>the netherlands
maybe some clubs in amsterdam are cool but EDM bullshit is pretty big in the netherlands
>>
>>10627188
no it isnt?

1) find a good lineup on RA
2) go to that club

ofc most would fail at step 1 which is why the crowds at decent clubs are nice and self selecting, no confused guys like >>10626845 about
>>
>>10627158
*tips fedora*
>>
>>10625898
I feel like America doesn't really have clubs, we just have bars which may or may not have a clubby atmosphere
>>
I love parties, I like clubs but only the real dirty/ ones where /fa/ is not needed to get in. Freedom of expression ftw
>>
>>10625898
>>10625898
>Does /fa/ ever go out to parties or even clubs?
Cocktail parties and stuff like that, rarely clubs.

>If you do, do you show up in your nice clothes? Do you get worried that your clothes can get messed up? Have they ever been messed up?
Cocktail parties yes, clubs no. It's kinda idiotic to roll into some nasty-ass club with hundreds of bucks in designer clothing on - it just asks for trouble. I also think it makes you look tryhard.

And generally speaking, what I wear to the club is made to assume it's gonna get nasty/sweaty/whatever. Stuff from Express is shit, but more or less made for this purpose: the dress shirts can be chucked in the wash with reckless abandon and have lycra, meaning that they can look a bit tight without needing excess tailoring.

>Have you ever run into someone more /fa/ than you? Share some of your stories from your partying days, good or bad.
The most I run into nowadays are goddamn yuppies trying way too hard because they want to get a girls' attention but then bombing massively because no amount of clothing will save a bad conversation.

There's a certain point when you get to be an old fuck like me where you realize 95% of people in clubs/parties are posturing and, if you stop giving a fuck and just engage people at a fun level, you could wear a goddamn trash bag and look better. The guy standing in the corner wearing the ridiculously expensive outfit and trying to be "mysterious" just comes off as stiff and weird.
>>
>>10627542
i was saying that from experience
weed gets rid of all my anxiety and i become extroverted and relaxed
but i do not like that i have to be high in order to be able to interact well
>>
I went to a work party about a year ago, I wore a full suit and a leather jacket. Felt like the most autistic person in the world sitting there in a theree piece suit while the dude next to me was wearing a checkered shirt and jeans...
>>
>>10627670
this guy's right

just move to a non shithole city and you'll find at least like 3 decent clubs, that don't play fucking edm/chart shit and /fa/ people go to
>>
parties are too hit and miss imo

at a decent club you can stay out till like 6
some house parties are dead at like 2

also clubs are a lot more 'anon'
if you go to a party and do some stupid shit/ hook up with someone everyone will be talking about it the next few days, if you do the same at a club no one gives a shit
>>
go to berlin for the good clubs. american club scene is absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: asdgasdg.png (145KB, 298x410px) Image search: [Google]
asdgasdg.png
145KB, 298x410px
Never partied in my entire life (not counting childhood birthday parties)

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>10627158
wtf? Everytime I go to after hour clubs it's when all the regular clubs are emptying out and we still wanna hve a good time so we're either rollin on some shit or high off other shit or just drunk off our asses. I've literally never met someone who wasn't on something at an after hours club that's literally abnormal as fuck
>>
>>10625898

I often go. I'm often the best dressed one.

I often go with expensive shoes (may be Balenciaga arena for niggerish clubs or Church's for better ones) as long as they are plain leather and not suede. I ruined a couple of Zegna's suede oxfords. Fuck that.

Other than that I usually go with designer chinos or designer jeans (again, for niggerish clubs).

Top is shirt (either casual designer or made to measure tucked in) plus sport jacket.
I'm a little afraid about going with overly expensive jackets... but it usually turns out ok.

Bottle service always.
>>
i know for a FACT that /fa/ doesn't party. only i party.
>>
>>10626230
>tfw when the clubs I go to aren't close to that bad

Plenty of grills in Sweden not a lot of effays though but why would I care about that as long as they don't dress like shit
>>
>>10627666
Depends where you go ofcourse
>>
File: 1364999544422.jpg (50KB, 328x480px) Image search: [Google]
1364999544422.jpg
50KB, 328x480px
>going to parties
>not staying home to polish your drawing skills
>not staying home to study poetry
>not staying home to learn how to play that Billy Joel song
>not staying home with your cuddle buddy watching a Wes Anderson movie
>>
>>10625898
I go clubbing every weekend, besides pouring alcohol on yourself, how can your clothes get messed up?
>>
>>10631042
They don't, but people on this board are too autistic to find out themself
>>
>>10630202
where do you live that 2am is after hour ??
>>
>>10627188
Australian here. Euros and South Americans were the most fun to go clubbing with. Miss my 22-28 yr old euro buddies.
>>
>>10629248
thanks for the truth anon
>>
>>10631124
Whole Europe clubs really start only at 12, wtf you doing in the club so eatly?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkiJGQidnic
name a more /fa/ place to be when you have nothing to do
protip: you can't
>>
>>10631205
>boiler room
>fashionable

lel

Rodhad set would be though.
>>
>>10631222
>Rodhad set would be though.
ofc family
>>
>>10631205
ayeee Dystopian is wassup!
Recondite is coming here in like 2 weeks. mite go
where my /bleep/ family at?
>>
I go to slightly grungy places full of insecure youths, it's like that "my feet hurt" meme except everyone feels that way at once in their heads
Tons of people smoke inside and it stinks so I don't like dressing too well, mostly milsurp that I don't care much for

There's a bunch of stereotypes and almost everyone is dressed by the internet to some degree:
>People arbitrarily hyping Adidas tracksuits, Nike shoes and Fiji water who just listen to house and industrial shit
>Mac Demarco wannabe guys with old ball caps and loose-fitting shirts with logos for defunct companies from the ass-end of nowhere
>Beanies on any guy with even remotely thinning hair, just a bunch of keks in general
>Girls (and sometimes guys) who are Grimes wannabes who are anorexic and dye their hair and vape on the dance floor

I go since I can usually snag some MDMA or other party drug from a few friends so I have a good time anyway.
>>
>>10631398
This actually is nice once and a while, wouldn't do this every weekend though
>>
THIS IS AN AFFRONT
>>
yes, I live right next to berghain and I'm a living meme
>>
usually go to techno-clubs, donĀ“t really care about messing up my clothes there
>>
>>10631152
they start between 6-8pm here
>>
>>10631124
Canada.
>>
what is edm
>>
>>10631804
yank term for big room/commercial house. It's dreadful pham.
>>
>>10627304
Just have a couple of friends

Atleast one of them will ask you yo go to a party with him/her
>>
>>10631804
The worst thing to enter clubs.
>>
>>10625898
I've lost a hoodie once
It was cheap though. Not a big loss.
>>
>>10625898
Clubs are shit. Live houses, on the other hand, are fun as fuck.
>>
>>10626118
yes.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.