[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improve my Appearance x2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20151118_194925.jpg (2MB, 5463x2687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151118_194925.jpg
2MB, 5463x2687px
Hey
Posted here yesterday looking for advice on how to improve my appearance. General opinion was to shave my shitty facial hair, so I did it. What do you think?
>>
File: 1447821799146.jpg (898KB, 6199x2963px) Image search: [Google]
1447821799146.jpg
898KB, 6199x2963px
This is the pic from a few days ago in yesterday's thread
>>
>>10623451
shaved looks good, you don't that bad, just get a new hairstyle and shit,
>>
we have near identical faces so heres my advice,
get an angular fringe cut to hide the shitty nose, dont focus on making your side profile look good because its a lost cause, just focus on making your front profile look better because that's easily doable, with a good shape to build off it.
>>
>>10623451
Looks good man
>>
>>10623462
What's wrong with my current hairstyle?

>>10623468
Thanks for the advice. Could you post an example of that hairstyle?
>>
looks wise you look good, just start hitting the gym and youll be swimming in pussy if youre not autistic
>>
>>10623451

You look good, don't let /fa/ change you too much or you will start to look autistic.

And your hair is fine, just keep getting that and get it cleaned up every once in a while
>>
I think you are pretty handsome! Work on your skin (the thing that singlehandedly eescued my skin was starting to us microfiber washcloths...). Your haircut is good. Just the way you style it looks a bit awkward. Don't know how to properly explain it, but you should let it to "it's own thing" more. Where i live you'd be drowning in pussy.
>>
>>10623453
i definitely think you look better unshaved
and >>10623468 your nose isn't shit and your profile isn't a lost cause, in my opinion it looks better than your front
i have no idea abt the hair tho
>>
>>10623538
The hair is ok. Op just needs to get a fresh cut. You can clearly see that it's grown out rather than inteded to be the way it is right now.
>>
Looks way better without the facial hair, good move shaving it

I quite like your hair, you're luck that it's thick. Though if you want, experiment with short back and sides or some other shit.

Your side profile isn't bad, your nose is strong sure but it's not a bad thing, you look very french/european imo. You have a fairly good jawline and you don't have a weak chin so you're already doing miles better than most on here.

I would say hit the gym, you would look fantastic with a bit of a chest

apart from that you look great
>>
>>10623451
It looks like your hips are wider than chest. Workokut upper body basically. Hair is decent.
Clothes dont fit.
>>
OP here
Thanks for the feedback. I think what >>10623541 said about my hair is pretty on point. I'm going to get a fresh cut next weekend.

>>10623532
I'll definitely focus on cleaning up my skin. Usually that isn't too hard if I just improve my diet. Thanks

>>10623532
I think I sort of get what you mean. I'll try to let it do what it wants a bit more (unless it goes crazy, which happens sometimes)

>>10623529
Noted. Thanks

>>10623937
>>10624134
>>10623527
Ok, I'll definitely start lifting. And I'll stay clean shaven. Thanks for all the help guys
>>
Okay a list of things to you.

>Buzzcut, not even memeing, you have nice strong features an dark eyebrows, would look very nice on you
>Maybe some nice over sized tee's and decent jumpers, invest in some Levis 511's
>If you don't lift go to the gym and broaden your shoulders a bit, don't pig out on food though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.