[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am I supposed to do here? Rip this shit off? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What the fuck am I supposed to do here? Rip this shit off? There's no button or switch or anything to just take it off.

>inb4 supermeme
>>
leave it attached so people know its authentic
>>
Just take a pair of scissors or a wirecutter and snip snip.

It'll take some effort.

This is a prime example of why to avoid nigger shoes and oversized streetwear shoes. Their customer base likes to leave tags on and wear their pants hanging from below their waist. You should've expected this.
>>
>>10622608
you really don't know how to open one of those...? look for the one link that's different. you'll figure it out eventually

>>10622614
/pol/ pls go you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>10622629
>le /pol/ is nonsense meme
>implying you don't push /pol/ away because the shit they say makes sense and you don't want to feel immoral for feeling superior to niggers
>>
>>10622629
/pol/ is board culture
>>
>>10622608
ugh, why did you buy these if you dont know what to do with them?

please resell youre gonna look like a fuckin mark
>>
I'll give you $20 for the hangtag
>>
File: 1437841266258.jpg (30KB, 465x452px) Image search: [Google]
1437841266258.jpg
30KB, 465x452px
>Jordans
>>
>buying the supreme X Jordan edition
>one of the most wanted collab by niggas and fuccbois
>wants to remove the tag

Please re-sell and get two or three pairs of normal Jordan's
>>
>>10622649
ikr?
Everyone thinks because you use the word NIGGER, you automatically came from /pol/ so fucking dumb.
I don't like pol and i don't like niggers either.

OP: stop buying into nigger culture you kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
Are you stupid op? There's one link that will open. Just like the chains on nail clippers...
>>
>>10624296
>buying jordans with the intention to do anything but sell
SHIT
H
I
T
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.